Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please help accidental ap and ld a bit scared

Chantelleb90

The first time I experienced ap I wa very young and woke up floating above my own body, I was so scared that I jumped back into my body and woke up for real. The next time I experienced anything similar to this was a few years ago when I would dream about a "force" (sounds silly but can't explain any other way) this force most of the time would pin me down do I would not be able to move or sometimes would pick me up, flip me upside down or rotate me. I found the oobe quite exciting and a nice feeling but this force was terrifying. Then in the last week I have been able to control my dreams, both times I have woken up in my body and "got out" of it, then traveled to other places. It seems like ap but was a lot fuzzier and poorer quality so I'm not sure whether it was. I have tried to look up the subjects but I have seen so many different things about it. I'm confused about what is happening to me and a bit scared, can anyone explain in plain terms what is going on and if I need to be cautious?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chantelleb90

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• stevemagegod

It just happens, when it happened when i was little i didnt know what it was until i saw something on telly about it. When the force dreams starting happening i looked on the internet, then this week its just been spontainiously happening. I did go through a period about a year ago trying to ap but it never happened. Seems to just happen when i dont expect it. I dont meditate or anything and i have no idea how not to do it!

Im not sure i think its dreams about ap. In the dreaams i wake up either laying down and then get up out of my body or already sat up with my legs still in body and top half out. No tingling or buzzing noises though. The first timeit happened this week i flew aroung my house for a bit and i wanted to go out the door but i couldnt. Something told me not to and it would be dangerous. Second time i woke up and i tried to look at my sleeping body but my face was under my hair. This second experience was much mpre dream like, fuzzy and odd. I was concious and had a kittle control. Both times i was concious and aware during the dreams.

Ps thanks so much for help, i have been a bit stressed about this and worried about sleeping. Whenecer i try to talk to anyone i know about it they just look at me like im bonkers!!

It just happens, when it happened when i was little i didnt know what it was until i saw something on telly about it. When the force dreams starting happening i looked on the internet, then this week its just been spontainiously happening. I did go through a period about a year ago trying to ap but it never happened. Seems to just happen when i dont expect it. I dont meditate or anything and i have no idea how not to do it!

I know what you mean. Sometimes the ones you aren't expecting are the most powerful electrical shocks aka the Vibrational Stage of Astral projection. It has woken me completely out of sleep before. When i was younger it scared me to so your not alone on that one, i just brushed it off as a Nightmare when i told me parents since i didn't know how to explain it back then.

Edited by stevemagegod

It sounds like you AP'ed in the description you gave. There can be several reasons why some experiences have that groggy foggy slow energy like mud to them, as there are various levels and layers to the astral dimensions. Remember you are dealing with a different dimension to that of the physical each with their own laws and rules. Usually for me when i feel like i am wading through thick energy, it means i am projected to a lower vibratory level - energy is expressed in frequencies, densities and vibrations.

Imo you can't stop AP from happening spontaneously because it is part of what every being does. One thing you could try though is making your intent to only project to that of the highest vibratory levels of 100% light. Make this as your intention before you fall to sleep, do this by having some words with your higher/inner self, that you acknowledge and accept your experiences but request this.

Is there any reason to be frightened of these experiences? Do i need a guide or protection of any sort? I dont have a spiritual church and anyone i tell in person thinks im mad, they dont say so but i can see it in their faces!