Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Mysterious Tiny Door in a Tree

Still Waters

The tiny door hinged to the base of the tree may not be on a map, but it has made the internet, which is often easier to navigate than a map. Posts about the mysterious door recently showed up on the Richmond Blog. The blog’s writers said it was its most popular topic ever, even more popular than the local crime stats.

http://www.nbcbayare...-200540021.html

Well, obviously it's a Hobbit hole.

It's clearly man-made. The purpose? Who knows.

A park very near my home and accessible from a walking trail that begins at the park nearest my home also has a tree like this. No actual door but it does have a natural opening which looks like a doorway.

I have left a gift there before, as well as leaving a wish, and guess what the wish came true! It was a really big one too.

Hehe, that's a wee folk door! Ann Arbor, MI has them all over the place, and I've seen them in other locations too.

Not bad and it was made for just this purpose to give people something to think about.

It's clearly man-made. The purpose? Who knows.

really? You're suggesting that it might not be of Otherworldly origin? Get away. :unsure2:

Edited by Lord Vetinari
  • Like 1

really? You're suggesting that it might not be of Otherworldly origin? Get away. :unsure2:

it might be paranormal it might not, there's really no way to prove it, it does spark debate tho