Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Schoolboys Plot Rape & Murder!

Eldorado

This is insane i have a niece and nephew, who in their spare time play their nintendo DS or read, and these kids at the same age are planning rape and murder?

And how in the hell did they get a handgun? No doubt from their idiot parents. How i love the laws and regulations on owning those stupid things here.

• Like 2

Could be sociopaths, could be sexually abused themselves. I'll echo what someone else said. Why do 10 year olds even know what rape is? Why do they even know more than the basic biology about sex? Where would they get the idea that murder is something normal people can do if they don't like someone?

People whine about sheltering your children, but I think up to a point people better start doing it rather than tossing them in the cesspool of modern culture and waiting to see if they sink or swim.

• Like 2

total safety? no of course not, but comparing where i live to many places in the states i feel EXTREMELY safe where i am and always have. can bad things happen anywhere? absolutely, but its not that often here and thats good enough for me. frankly i dont need to worry about getting shot or stabbed at school, or a theater or a mall. can it happen... sure. will it? not very likely.

I feel extremely safe where I live and I live in the states. I don't ever worry about getting shot or stabbed at a school or the mall or a theater. Nothing like that has ever happened anywhere near where I live. Can it happen, sure but it is not very likely. Statistically I have a 1 in 3 billion chance of being murdered and it has a lot to do with where I live.

• Like 1

Something really is wrong with today's youth. Lately, a lot of the crimes I've been hearing about are being done by people around 25 and younger. No 10 year should be sitting around planning a crime like that. Whatever happened to children playing outside..riding their bikes and stuff. Nowadays, these kids are planning crimes that can give them jail time instead of doing things that can them scraped knees.

Eldorado, no this world is not going to hell in a handbasket. It's going to hell on a rocket.

A handbasket is too good for us.

Well, since the crime committing cohort is males between the age of 15 and 28 (and always has been) that is not unusual. The 1970s had such horrible crime rates (not just in the US) because there were so many people in the crime committing cohort.

I'm sure they would be honestly I'm positive there's places in the states where one could feel safe and have a great time I'm just not going to go out of my way to find out where. Just want to make it clear though i do not hate americans or hate america, i just personally have no desire to live/visit a country with the staggering amount of violence and hatred displayed by so many of its citizens. that's just my personal opinion though.

Edited by FurthurBB

Sickening... I'm glad those little ****ers were caught before they did any further harm.

• Like 1

What a disgrace. When we get off of airplanes there should be a sign "Welcome to Hell, theres no turning back now!"

A great deal of people grew up playing those games and watching the TV series and internet and whatnot, and they dont do that stuff. I think it's a collective moral or ethical dishonesty. If we're ultimately honest with ourselves, we do have violent impulses if allow them to come out. Some maybe more, some maybe less, but they're there. If you get pushed enough into the corner violence is more of an option, especially if you have the opportunity... opportunity does make a thief, so do lack of consequences. Jail is not too scary compared to what rapists might experience in the hands of people with the vigilante mindset. The real problem is we take this mindset where we dont allow any "evil" like violence to be acceptable, even though it's just as natural thing as eating another living being. How do you think your food ends up your table? Yeah. If you're double-moralist and show that kind of an example to your children, they dont learn the difference between acceptable evil and unacceptable evil. And it might not be evil per say, I just use that word about the things people seem to try to rid themselves of without thinking deeper. I'd put those kids into some boxing school or karate or some less practical fighting sport so they'd be allowed to hurt each other in a more controlled environment and learn more about when to use and when to not use violence and those things, instead of trying a futile attempt to suppress them all. Or football or any sports or anything really competitive, but still fun and something where they dont have to really achieve anything, just as long as they're allowed to exert themselves in a competiting, striving and physically painful to themselves -manner.

just another reason that i have no desire to ever visit the states again or ever raise or take my children there.

LOL! We're not all sociopaths and killers. mainly just our politicians!
  • Like 2

LOL! We're not all sociopaths and killers. mainly just our politicians!

lol i know oversword, and no offense meant, just personally where im from (with a much lower population of course) things like this just dont seem to happen on a monthly basis and i just could never bring myself to raise children there for a multitude of reasons besides the rampant gun violence that seems to happen far too often. would anything happen to me or my family were i to live there, possibly not but the risks seem to high for me to ever want to take that chance. thats just my stance on it personally.

• Like 1

lol i know oversword, and no offense meant, just personally where im from (with a much lower population of course) things like this just dont seem to happen on a monthly basis and i just could never bring myself to raise children there for a multitude of reasons besides the rampant gun violence that seems to happen far too often. would anything happen to me or my family were i to live there, possibly not but the risks seem to high for me to ever want to take that chance. thats just my stance on it personally.

Actually Coleville is a really small isolated town. Go figure. Population 4000 or 5000 or some such ridiculously small number last time I drove through a few years ago.
  • Like 1

I've not noticed this problem at all in my country.. could be that it's the oblivious me, but at least in my age-group (30 and a bit lower) we have kind of respect to those who do a number on the rapists and the like, punish them even if it means going vigilante. I know a lot of guys wouldn't probably report anyone beating up a rapist or alike here, even though the machismo part that's associated with that kind of vigilante seems to be on the decline here. I think that's one thing where brutish male energy finds it's place. The gangs here also do a lot of different kind of crimes, but they also do the vigilante thing on the rapists if they come across them, in prison or something, and they dont generally rape or let rapists be a part of them as far as I've understood, because in here they've supposed to be these big, strong men everyone's scared of if they care about their well-being, not sneaky little... you know. In here I guess you could say that you're not considered to be a real man if you rape. This all is a part of the certain redneckish attitute people here have maintained despite of things getting international and more cityish especially the last 15 years. I guess the generations of the past must've gotten something right.

That's interesting. I didn't know rednecks existed in Finland.

I blame the parents they are not looking after their children

What is going on these days? When I was ten, I was still running around outside or playing with my dolls...I did not even know about sex let alone rape.

Well,when I was 10, we did just that.As kid growing up in the 60s and 70s,I didn't know or hear of any kids who would plan this sort of thing.Oh I recall at Orion Junior High when these two girls got in a fight.But never anything like this. Society has changed and not for the better.
  • Like 1

This is what you get when you raise people who have no concept of failure, no concept of responsibility. Taught that everyone is a 'winner' nobody is a 'loser' and then when they are bullied in school-told that fighting for themselves is wrong. Where are the parents? Generation X HELLO? Why did you allow this state of affairs to come into being??? You, who did not spank us, you who did not teach us how to fight, you who taught us that everyone is equal and you who allowed 'no child left behind.'

Shame on you.

Now what is my generation (generation Y) supposed to do? The ones who made it, who had good parents? Now we have to deal with a world in which a large portion of our peers live in a fantasy reality that does not exist but for only in their minds.

And you blame our music? Our TV? Our video games? Our guns that we need now more than ever to defend ourselves against these insane people? Why can't you grasp that it is the parenting that has been lacking?

Edited by Einsteinium
  • Like 3

This is what you get when you raise people who have no concept of failure, no concept of responsibility. Taught that everyone is a 'winner' nobody is a 'loser' and then when they are bullied in school-told that fighting for themselves is wrong. Where are the parents? Generation X HELLO? Why did you allow this state of affairs to come into being??? You, who did not spank us, you who did not teach us how to fight, you who taught us that everyone is equal and you who allowed 'no child left behind.'

Shame on you.

Now what is my generation (generation Y) supposed to do? The ones who made it, who had good parents? Now we have to deal with a world in which a large portion of our peers live in a fantasy reality that does not exist but for only in their minds.

And you blame our music? Our TV? Our video games? Our guns that we need now more than ever to defend ourselves against these insane people? Why can't you grasp that it is the parenting that has been lacking?

YES! Blame Generation X because the previous generations haven't spawned any irrational people. Wait...if you are Gen Y, then...weren't...you...raised...by...Gen X? And, wouldn't these kids have Gen Y parents? Hmmm. Now it seems Gen Z is screwed too.

Anyway, this is so sad. It's so sad to think that these kids have no value of human life whatsoever. God, just think if you were the parent of the girl and you heard of this plan. How can any parent face their kid being a target to a plan like this, let alone planning something like this. There is something seriously wrong with us. I just hope we can figure it out.

Edited by ChewiesArmy
  • Like 2

YES! Blame Generation X because the previous generations haven't spawned any irrational people. Wait...if you are Gen Y, then...weren't...you...raised...by...Gen X? And, wouldn't these kids have Gen Y parents? Hmmm. Now it seems Gen Z is screwed too.

Anyway, this is so sad. It's so sad to think that these kids have no value of human life whatsoever. God, just think if you were the parent of the girl and you heard of this plan. How can any parent face their kid being a target to a plan like this, let alone planning something like this. There is something seriously wrong with us. I just hope we can figure it out.

You got me :P I was irrationally blaming gen X.

However I do really think that parenting has a lot to do with it. The parents of bullies who teach them, often by example not be choice, that bullying is okay. The parents who let their kids be raised by TV and the school system instead of the parents. This is a huge part of the problem, and is a problem that is getting worse. Its not generation X or generation Y or the baby boomers, it is certain parts of those generations that fail to do their part. And for whatever reason it seems like that part grows with each new generation.

• Like 2

i prefer our schools where boys would sit silence on chair and blushing every time the teacher look at them

and what about the pistol ? where they gonna get that .. or got it already ?

those kids are sick .. they need to be locked away forever in place they can't harm others

problem solved no mercy nor compassion for their age

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

Jesus, I just read that they said the kids still have no remorse, admit they knew what they were doing and that they still want the girl dead. You're raising a generation of psychopaths that is not going to end well. Glad I haven't brought any children into this crap-stain of a world.

• Like 1

I attibute the glorification of violence in our society and a general lack of parental disipline as the main reasons for these types of out of control behavior by todays youths.

Its like they have no concept of right and wrong or that they're responsible for their actions and that there are consequences to those actions. Rape and murder at 10 years old, its absolutly horrific.

I guess the "time outs" playing violent video games didn't work out so well.

• Like 1