Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4year-old girl fatally shot from inside a car

Commander CMG

Leaving a loaded weapon in a car full of kids? People that can't be responsible with weapons have no business owning them. I wonder how many times this idiot parent had need of a gun while driving around with a car load of children that he/she felt a gun would be needed this trip? I say the person that left children alone in the car with a weapon should be charged with negligent homocide or some such crime. I understand that the parent will already feel punished enough losing a child in such a terrible way American's need to get the message that with the right to keep and bear arms should go hand in hand with keeping and bearing arms responsibly. Time to start making examples. Guns are not so you can feel tough or cool and not handling, storing, or carrying a gun responsibly does not make you more safe than if you didn't have a gun at all.

My sympathies and prayers go out to this family.

:tu:

• Like 1

American's need to get the message that with the right to keep and bear arms should go hand in hand with keeping and bearing arms responsibly.

oh, i'm sorry, i was not aware americans did not get the message, and think leaving loaded guns everywhere was a norm. and right thing to do.

get real, americans know that with rights come responsibuility, nra keeps saying it all the time, resopnsible gun owners, even holds kids programs for responsible, gun ownership.don't make it look like americans don't know it. cuz we are well aware of that consept. exsept few irresponsible dumbies that could not care less for any law. do you think all gun owners are like that???

oh, and also americans need also get a point that driving drunk is illegal and irresponcible. cuz dui arrest each year shadow all accidental shootings. and fatal dui crashes kill more than gun accidents.

Edited by aztek

Leaving a loaded weapon in a car full of kids?

Drug dealer. Gang banger. Guarantee it. We'll see if any of that comes out.

Drug dealer. Gang banger. Guarantee it. We'll see if any of that comes out.

Or someone scared by all the fear mongering in the US Media.

americans don't need media to get them scared, we see how things are in america with our own eyes, it is foregners that only know things from media. and think they know more about america than people that actually live there.

• Like 1

Or someone scared by all the fear mongering in the US Media.

Or knowing the police officers that actually work the streets. They are big proponents of people legally carrying guns and defending themselves. They know they can't be everywhere to protect everyone. If the media reported everything people really would be scared.

Or knowing the police officers that actually work the streets. They are big proponents of people legally carrying guns and defending themselves. They know they can't be everywhere to protect everyone. If the media reported everything people really would be scared.

So that just makes this person stupid if that's the reason. They deserve to be locked up, knowing what they have done.

Police can't be everywhere at once, that is true. But do you think fixing the problems that the United States has is by introducing more guns or working on the core social ills which run rampant in the US?

• Like 1