Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Life and patience

markdohle

Life and patience

I am not sure anything worthwhile can be done without patience. There is always a time when events will go contrary to what one wants. Having a tantrum usually does not work the way that is desired. When tired, or feeling overwhelmed, then it is time to slow down and center, or if not, to become more scattered, tired and irritable. Still learning about that, a life long process I guess. I swear sometimes I act like I am seven years old when I allow my inner-grouch to get in control. I suppose it is an aspect of the so called inner-child having an attack of the terrible two’s. It would be so simple if I were really the center of it all, but I am not…….so best try to do better and learn.

• Like 2

Most virtues are a vice when missing and again when carried to excess. Obviously the vice of missing patience is impatience. I've been thinking what English would to attach to the vice of being too patient -- of letting people get away with things that aren't good.

• Like 2

Sometimes life has a way of causing you to run out of patience.

• Like 1

Most virtues are a vice when missing and again when carried to excess. Obviously the vice of missing patience is impatience. I've been thinking what English would to attach to the vice of being too patient -- of letting people get away with things that aren't good.

It is about control. Patience is learning when things just are and they can't be changed. When that is used as an excuse not to speak up then it is not patience but something else. However, after speaking up, what happens is still out of ones control, so true patience is needed.......even if a certain situation has to be distanced from.

peace

mark

Sometimes life has a way of causing you to run out of patience.

LOL, true, but then again it can flow from the desire to have control over situatins that are impossible to contain....human situations that just are.

peace

mark