Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigelow Claims ET Confirmation Is Coming

topsecretresearch

Robert Bigelow with George Knapp claimed ET confirmation is coming.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/03/31

I agree that is the appropriate course of action. America trying to scare off people, harassment et al is looking more like commnist China. So the current cover-up policy is not a good one.

I propose The Right To Knowledge Act:

A person should have a fundamental right to know the true nature of the Universe and life that may exist beyond our own planet. Suppression of such information is a violation of human rights and should be viewed as a crime. Government entities, corporations, financial interest, institutions can not benefit from the suppression of this information. Any action that inflicts harm on others in oder to prevent ones right in attaining this knowledge should be treated as a human rights violation.

Private or corporate entities suppressing new knowledge of the Universe, ET life will be forced to disclose such info.

Of course, this has national security implications, but the playing field should be leveled so everyone has a fair shake on ET-tech and it's all out in the open. Even countries that we do not agree with.

Did he mention if his privately-owned external-TV-equipped satellites saw any UFOs in space? Was he even asked?

well this is it.

all those other times people claimed disclosure was imminent were wrong, but this time it is actull going to happen!

Or maybe the next time, or the time after that.

or maybe never, because aliens have never visited the Earth.

• Like 4

Did he mention if his privately-owned external-TV-equipped satellites saw any UFOs in space? Was he even asked?

Who would ask such an irrelevant, obfuscating question as that?

Wait...never mind.

well this is it.

all those other times people claimed disclosure was imminent were wrong, but this time it is actull going to happen!

:alien: Of course we have, because I'm one of them. Get your facts straight. :alien:

• Like 1

I wish someone would confirm it. The government is like a cheating spouse all you get is lies.

• Like 4

Heard that Bigfoot was going to make the announcement. :innocent:

• Like 3

I wish someone would confirm it. The government is like a cheating spouse all you get is lies.

You've NEVER cheated on me, so how would you know?

Unless, oh God, really?

I've also got a bridge for sale.

If you know all this to be bunkum, why do you even give threads like this the time of day, instead of actively trying to squash any such thread?
  • Like 1

well this is it.

i think there might be a significant difference between "visiting the Earth" in the way that enthusiasts for Revelation think of it - they'll never be satisfied with anything less than Pres. O admitting on live TV that they have secret alliances with the ETs and secret bases in Arizona and Navada and so on - and the suggestion that some ET race may have, and may be right now, studying Earth and all of its species and lifeforms, not just us, as part of a scientific process of study, much as we do with other planets, or would like to if we had the resources, but they haven't thought it worthwhile contacting us. I wouldn't rule that out.

It's interesting James Oberg chimed in. Bigelow claimed that he knows the ET's are real from dealing with people behind the scenes and that China and Russia or both activly pursuing the UFO matter. Notice that James Oberg has been interested in China and Russia UFO news. Just pointing out that coincidence.

Also the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. is happening now.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by topsecretresearch

It's interesting James Oberg chimed in. Bigelow claimed that he knows the ET's are real from dealing with people behind the scenes and that China and Russia or both activly pursuing the UFO matter. Notice that James Oberg has been interested in China and Russia UFO news. Just pointing out that coincidence.

I was Bigelow's guest at a Russian ICBM base in Siberia a few years back when they launched one of his prototype space hotel rooms on an army surplus missile. We spent a lot of time together and I was impressed with his vision and character. What kind of coincidence are you suggesting? Spaceflight is my gig.

The question was a serious one. He had two satellites of his OWN in orbit, with external TV cameras. Did they, or did they not, observe the UFOs that some people insist are swarming our NASA spacecraft?

Why is it 'squelching' to ask penetrating and awkward questions? Those kinds of objections indicate the intellects of such people are already squelched.

I do NOT think it's all bogus. I think the unbridled bogosity has overwhelmingly masked any possible genuine signal.

Edited by JimOberg
  • Like 2

Not a C to C subscriber, so can't listen to Mr. Bigelow's remarks. The outline of the show merely says he favors confirmation, not disclosure; a simple announcement that ET spacecraft at Earth exist, without further explanation. I don't see how that amounts to a prediction of imminent disclosure. Did he say something more definite about disclosure during the show? If so, I'd appreciate seeing a direct quote of what he said about this.

I do NOT think it's all bogus. I think the unbridled bogosity has overwhelmingly masked any possible genuine signal.

If one is serious about delving into this subject (UFO's/ETH) then it's best to have a good pair of hip waders, that's for sure.

Still bigelow has a nice logo!

bigelow_1_logo_patch.jpg

Why do they have an alien face for a logo? :whistle:

Cool logo. :tu:

As far as I can tell Robert Bigelow is simply a guy who can afford to indulge his curiosity. And (like most of us) he is curious about the paranormal, aliens, and space.

No particular credibility,... other than having lots of money.

• Like 1

Which ever way it rolls, I have my aluminum foil skullcap ready to protect me from their mind mending death rays

No particular credibility,... other than having lots of money.

Unless one counts as credibility his mfg company's on-going contractual relationship with NASA.

But why would they?

• Like 1

Unless one counts as credibility his mfg company's on-going contractual relationship with NASA.

But why would they?

So his company is good enough at engineering to garner the attention of NASA and that means what again exactly? Considering that NASA has contracts/dealings with probably dozens (if not hundreds) of companies?

• Like 1

So his company is good enough at engineering to garner the attention of NASA and that means what again exactly? Considering that NASA has contracts/dealings with probably dozens (if not hundreds) of companies?

i suppose it at least means that it is a serious concern, and isn't just another rip-off merchant like mr. kesha and his Anti-Gravity device.

• Like 1

What is interesting about Bigelow is that he doesn't seem to fear losing his NASA contracts over his loose talk about ET life.

This is something rather new for a company whose income is dependent on the Agency. New and bold, I might add.

What is interesting about Bigelow is that he doesn't seem to fear losing his NASA contracts over his loose talk about ET life.

This is something rather new for a company whose income is dependent on the Agency. New and bold, I might add.

As long as he doesn't drag NASA into it then I'm sure they probably could care less what he has to say on the matter. It is after all a results driven industry. As long as he is providing the engineering and technological 'goods' then NASA will keep them on board, barring any budgetary/mission concerns of course.

i suppose it at least means that it is a serious concern, and isn't just another rip-off merchant like mr. kesha and his Anti-Gravity device.

bz515b1f30.jpg

:alien: