Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigelow Claims ET Confirmation Is Coming

topsecretresearch

well this is it.

all those other times people claimed disclosure was imminent were wrong, but this time it is actull going to happen!

Or maybe the next time, or the time after that.

or maybe never, because aliens have never visited the Earth.

Yes, thank you. Couldn't have said it better.

HMMMM

Unless one counts as credibility his mfg company's on-going contractual relationship with NASA.

But why would they?

He mentioned that on the show. He also stated scientist are too afraid to go near the subject matter even though some privately have an interest. It's what America's cover-up has becomed. Dumbed down mainstream news that doesn't really investigate anything and national security military morons.

Edited by topsecretresearch
  • Like 1

As long as he doesn't drag NASA into it then I'm sure they probably could care less what he has to say on the matter. It is after all a results driven industry. As long as he is providing the engineering and technological 'goods' then NASA will keep them on board, barring any budgetary/mission concerns of course.

Bureaucracies like NASA are being phased out by privatized space.

Does Bigelow`s space craft come with a foot or hand pump? I get really short winded at that height ! :wacko:

I was Bigelow's guest at a Russian ICBM base in Siberia a few years back when they launched one of his prototype space hotel rooms on an army surplus missile. We spent a lot of time together and I was impressed with his vision and character. What kind of coincidence are you suggesting? Spaceflight is my gig.

The question was a serious one. He had two satellites of his OWN in orbit, with external TV cameras. Did they, or did they not, observe the UFOs that some people insist are swarming our NASA spacecraft?

Why is it 'squelching' to ask penetrating and awkward questions? Those kinds of objections indicate the intellects of such people are already squelched.

I do NOT think it's all bogus. I think the unbridled bogosity has overwhelmingly masked any possible genuine signal.

If such footage was captured by Bigelow or another private space company it woudln't be released to the public. If you look at Bigelow for example he has his foot in the government door. He also has a self serving reputation. On the program he seemed very patriotic and paranoid over China so would I trust a Bigelow to go against an on going cover-up. No.

If such footage was captured by Bigelow or another private space company it woudln't be released to the public. If you look at Bigelow for example he has his foot in the government door. He also has a self serving reputation. On the program he seemed very patriotic and paranoid over China so would I trust a Bigelow to go against an on going cover-up. No.

Bureaucracies like NASA are being phased out by privatized space.

So, even though we are seeing a privatization of space you can still claim a cover-up,... how convenient for you.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2

Those that predict the end of the world are doomsday sooth sayers.

What do we call those that make elusive claims regarding gaining disclosure?

Carrot-danglers?

...this is a difficult one to make into a witty pun.

Or it very well could be quite simple and it's in the wee hours of Saturday morning now and perhaps I don't have my thinking cap on.

Closure-dodgers?

Closure-hope-dashers?

Ahh. Well, I've tried!

Seriously, I think that eventually we will all come to our own form of 'disclosure' and just downright disbelieve anything our governments tell us. We all already pretty much understand that governments are full of inflatable balloons of dis-information and decorated with the wrong shades of crazy!

Kind Regards ;)