Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Ouija Board Experience.

M1LL3R

Hi.

I have been playing with the Ouija board a few times over the last month, i'm always the person that speaks and says the prayer etc before we begin. I always get the same spirit he said his name is "KAKA". He says that he is an angel and looks after me when i use the board. He has never been threatening and everything he says is very positive and always says goodbye etc. I was wondering is there any reason i seem to get him every time? It doesnt matter where i am... or who's house i am at or who who. Whenever i speak i get him directly.

Could someone please shed some light?

Hmmm, not the best name. Is his first name Bull by any chance?

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 6

My friend stay away from Ouija boards. They are not something you should 'play' with.

Edited by krypter3
  • Like 3

This fear of ouija boards is all in people's minds. I tried them countless times with no result or evil attacks. People who believe just let their minds go crazy with it. Don't worry.

• Like 1

I'm just not foolish enough to try one. All it takes is to get it right once and something bad happen, then your buggered. You're messing with stuff you don't understand. I've heard stories from both sides, I just don't think it should be messed with is all.

• Like 3

You shouldn't be afraid of a boardgame that you can buy from a toy store.

I neither believe or don't believe, just caution should be used while messing with stuff you don't know about /shrugs.

• Like 1

This fear of ouija boards is all in people's minds. I tried them countless times with no result or evil attacks. People who believe just let their minds go crazy with it. Don't worry.

Or maybe you can try to believe for once for it to work, so you can be attacked by evil for once just to try, you know.

• Like 1

The mind is a very powerful thing. Even if demons aren't real, your mind can make them real under the right circumstances.

• Like 1

I've researched the board heaps and can understand both sides of people's stories. just wanted to share mine and get some insight.

Mhm, if you can't personally experience something, it doesn't exist. Because, y'know, the world revolves around you and your life.

Mine certainly does ;) But seriously, I'm skeptical about them, mainly due to the fact that they have to be touched by people to make them move, and people can fake or be influenced. Still, hear lots of interesting stories around them but not really been interested in trying it myself.

Simple test, if your friend kaka is willing, use your game board (Milton Bradley tm) summon him up again. Then set a camera focused on the board, panned in enough to see the letters/numbers but out enough to have a view of the participants. Blind-fold yourselves, obviously not with something you can see through like a halloween black mask etc.

Now ask him some stuff and see what he answers, my guess is it won't be all the nice cheery stuff, but more a less gobbly guuk.

It's your mind controling the planchette (spelling?) and some ideometer effect thrown in for good measure.

Edited by CakeOrDeath

I will never use the board agian me and 2 friends where useing it one night

And the one guys uncle killed himself so we said Peter you here and the light above the table turned green in color we ran out of the house.

• Like 2

I will never use the board agian me and 2 friends where useing it one night

And the one guys uncle killed himself so we said Peter you here and the light above the table turned green in color we ran out of the house.

That's cool, at least you know you can contact your uncle again Oo

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

That's cool, at least you know you can contact your uncle again Oo

And how does one really know who the entity was ?

It's so rude to call upon love ones that have crossed over by means of a ouija board. It's just wrong , disrespectful too. Seriously, why would anyone think they need a ouija board to speak to love ones that have crossed over? you're not ever gonna contact a loving soul that way.

I've also wondered about EVP sessions and paranormal investigations in being similar to the ouija board . The only difference is technology is the divination tool at play with the unseen realm...

I find it really wrong to think that those who have crossed over especially infants and children ,are still wandering in the space they once took residence in .Like especially infants and children , I don't believe they remain on earth as ghost , no way...Maybe some mean people do , but no, not the innocent ones...

• Like 2

To the OP:

As Caseychrap said, she got a similar name frequently, with repeating letters. In her, and now in your thread, I will state that I believe the reason for this name pattern is due to what I call "anchoring", a hiccup of the process of using a talking board. I don't know why it happens offhand (plenty of hypotheses), but it is not uncommon to get words or names with similar repeating patterns.

As for getting that everytime... assuming it isn't a case of the same anchoring each time, which is kind of unlikely, this is most likely the dominant "Board Personality" (BP) or at least the one connected to your particular use of the board. Likely the BP you get is what other people in other more mystical circles or times might call your "control" or "guide" (or for some, your higher self) - your accustomed liaison or "partner" in board use. Usually when using a board along with a person's own control, the process is much more effective and clear, so if you continue to use the board, and you had no issues with this personality, it seems like a good one to stick with, and you may even be able to make requests of it to connect you to other personalities or answer certain questions or explain things from its point of view. Good luck!

When I was really young I wanted a ouija board, but then my sister told me they were evil, and I was like "Pftt nah I'm not going to listen to you" I wish I did listen, now I don't go into stores with a ouija board set.

• Like 1

Back in the 90s, my group did a few blindfold experiments and put cotton pads over the two users' eyes (to "dip" into and conform to the eyesocket area), then wrapped gauze firmly but comfortably around the head to hold them in place, and since we all wore glasses, put glasses on over that firmly to make sure the cotton and gauze were held in place.

I can attest it just looked like a blurry unfocused haze of various shades of white - I was very surprised, as I expected black to be the color that would truly make it hard to see, but I was completely blind, and the others said they were as well, and being friends interested in paranormal verification that I still see regularly, I don't have much choice to believe them.

We did a few experiments and traded off here and there, though I was usually the "control", and occasionally would have the users wait before starting, and randomly rotated the board so neither knew the initial orientation (still standard longways for each of course to provide the widest surface area).

Unfortunately, it has been a long, long time, and though I am now skeptical of such things, I am willing to honestly say I really don't remember how accurate any of the results were with strong certainty. I do remember being impressed at a few words I believe, obtained with the blindfolded and rotated board, as I *think* it spelled out a few words correctly (and slowly and haltingly, as you might imagine), with little or no "fudging" on the part of the reader (usually me) to "average" the letter/number where the traveler/planchette was stopping (obviously, blindfolded users will hit blank areas a lot more).

Again, the bad part is I really don't remember it that well, though I also don't recall any truly mindblowing results like full sentences or anything like that, while people were blindfolded (and especially when the board was rotated). One or two of the users would still today probably say we got incredible and fast-moving results with the blindfolded setup. In honesty I can't remember well enough to confidently disagree or agree on exactly HOW impressive the sessions were.

Edited by Paranormalcy

• 2 weeks later...

The blindfold test is completely worthless because it is based on a false assumption of how the Ouija truly works. Of course, the Ouija can't help you get useful information if all participants are blindfolded.

Think about this:

Can you drive your car while blindfolded? You could try,but you would quickly slam yourself into a telephone pole or run over your neighbor or hit a wall.

Conclusion: The car is not a legitimate tool because it cannot be used blindfolded. Right?

Try this:

Play World of Warcraft while blindfolded. How will you fare? Answer: You won't be able to play World of Warcraft very well at all -- you'll quickly lose.

Conclusion: World of Warcraft is all an illusion because it cannot be played blindfolded. Right?

See what I am getting at?

There are a lot of normal tools, games and all kinds of activities that you cannot do successfully while blindfolded -- and the Ouija is like your car and the World of Warcraft in this regard.

You cannot leap to the conclusion that the Ouija board is a useless tool because it cannot be used blind folded, any more than you can leap to the conclusion that a car is always dangerous just because it is driven blind, or the World of Warcraft does not exist because you cannot see what's going on.

The key is not the Ouija board itself -- but the way you engage your consciousness with the symbols represented on the board.

Edited by IronGhost
  • Like 2

i could be wrong about this... but my understanding of how a ouija board works is that the spirits are the ones who are making the planchette move.. so it is an outside source moving the tool (tool)...hence why people should be able to use the board blindfolded..no need to see when someone else is steering

far different than from someone driving a car or playing a game blindoflded.. as they are the ones in control... no ouside force there... so seeing is a must

Edited by Overdueleaf
  • Like 1