Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Silicon Chunks Found in Landing Sites

topsecretresearch

Like John Podesta said back in 2000, it's not only the right thing to do it's the law. What I'm showing in this video is an actual fragment of a UFO which crashed near Muncie Indiana in 1988. It was recovered by a dear friend of mine who is much older than me.

He worked in the Government on a top secret project in the 1990's which was funded by DARPA.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2008c/ufofragment.html

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-168721

Silicon Chunks Found in Landing Sites in Israel, and other Locations

hannansabat.jpg

siliconchunks.jpg

Silicon chunks were found in several landing locations across Israel and other places around the world. These chunks and particles remained on the surface, where the UFO has allegedly landed. This material has and is being researched for decades and still hasn't revealed its entire concealed qualities.

The material has been identified as highly pure Silicon (or a lookalike silicon material), which differ from industrial Silicon in crystalline structure.

According to lab test results, such material does not exist on earth – further more, there is no known information as to how such can be manufactured.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009/siliconechunksisrael.html

I have one of those silicon chunks and had it examined by Columbia University thinking it might be silver. It's in a desk drawer at where I live. It came from my Grandfather who spoke of UFO sightings before WW.II. in the Texas panhandle. He only told me he found it in a pile of rocks.

The material has been identified as highly pure Silicon (or a lookalike silicon material), which differ from industrial Silicon in crystalline structure.

According to lab test results, such material does not exist on earth – further more, there is no known information as to how such can be manufactured.

I was given a similar respons by Columbia in that its was highly pure silicon and not natural occuring. They never said it was man made or where it might have come from.

If anybody has any info if this is man made let me know. I never knew there were UFO claims.

I have one of those silicon chunks and had it examined by Columbia University thinking it might be silver. It's in a desk drawer at where I live. It came from my Grandfather who spoke of UFO sightings before WW.II. in the Texas panhandle. He only told me he found it in a pile of rocks.

I was given a similar respons by Columbia in that its was highly pure silicon and not natural occuring. They never said it was man made or where it might have come from.

If anybody has any info if this is man made let me know. I never knew there were UFO claims.

Ah, more anecdotes...

BTW, what's that?

Ferrosilicon.JPG

Looks familiar, huh?

Lets see:

Ferrosilicon is used by the military to quickly produce hydrogen for balloons by the ferrosilicon method. The chemical reaction uses sodium hydroxide, ferrosilicon, and water. The generator is small enough to fit a truck and requires only a small amount of electric power, the materials are stable and not combustible, and they do not generate hydrogen until mixed.[4] The method has been in use since World War I. A heavy steel pressure vessel is filled with sodium hydroxide and ferrosilicon, closed, and a controlled amount of water is added; the dissolving of the hydroxide heats the mixture to about 200 °F and starts the reaction; sodium silicate, hydrogen and steam are produced. After the cylinder cools and the steam condenses, hydrogen is drained and the glassy sodium silicate is scraped from the cylinder; the cleaning is a laborious operation, taking a soldier an entire day. The silicate scrapings have to be buried, but the tired soldiers often resorted to just dumping them on the ground; cattle then ate them and the army was getting lawsuits because of the damaged cattle.[citation needed] The steel cylinders were also difficult to transport. At the beginning of the World War II the US military sought an alternative; catalyzed decomposition of sodium borohydride was attempted as a replacement instead.[5]
(link).

One can wonder, how many chunks of this are lying in the fields.

• Like 2

Looks familiar, huh?

Lets see:

(link).

One can wonder, how many chunks of this are lying in the fields.

Very good. The picture you posted doesn't look similar but I see a 99% pure ferro silicon photo that does. That's probably what it is.

ferro-silicon-678.jpg

Has any of this been published by a qualified geologist in a peer-reviewed journal?

I always thought the silicon rock in my possesion was terrestrial in origin. There's been a variety of UFO debris associated with UFO crashes so it didn't hurt to inquire about it after reading an article. I believe UFO crashes can be covered up even in populated areas.