Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would your super power be?

Koreyomg

Glamour - the ability to appear to others as I want them to see me, including being able to wear any outfit I want

Secondly, I would like an additional power that would foster cooperation among others when I am in their presence.

@ Frank Merton:

For the sake of knowledge itself. That might sound somewhat stupid but I like to study and to gather knowledge - there is always a way how to use it.

"Oh wud the pooer the giftie gie us, tae see oorsels as ithers see us"

Robert Burns

• Like 1

Time Travel without question. I'd love to be able to go back to different eras and especially see the dinosaurs up close and personal. I wouldn't abuse it and take technology back 2,000 years and pass myself off as some kind of God to be worshiped and bestowed a life of paradise of course..

I would!.

• Like 1

I would!.

Same here,

I would choose to be omnipotent

Frank Merton ya got thumbs for gods sake . and I might agree with you because if I have never read -heard -read- or known any one that can talk themself in that narrow ... ..........place......as quickly as you!.... helen is that one of yous???

Edited by Lor_rainne

I also want to be an astral healer

What is that?

What is that?

Heal people by manipulating unseen forces around them. Dealing with astral realm and spirit.. I dont really know much about it but I would like to do it.

I also want to be an astral healer

Heal people by manipulating unseen forces around them. Dealing with astral realm and spirit.. I dont really know much about it but I would like to do it.

So.... it's not someone who heals other peoples hemorrhoids?...

:D

Edited by Taun

So.... it's not someone who heals other peoples hemorrhoids?...

:D

Haaaa

I want to have this = Psionic Manipulation from the Op list and have the ability to take it off google so no one would know what my power was.

Just going to google it now myself, haven`t a clue what it means but its sound cool.

"Astral" actually by derivation is cognate with astronomical words like "asteroid" and "asterism." So I guess it means tending for sick stars.

"Astral" actually by derivation is cognate with astronomical words like "asteroid" and "asterism." So I guess it means tending for sick stars.

I`ll tend to a sick Brad Pitt any day.

I`ll tend to a sick Brad Pitt any day.

LOL

What is it that women find so appealing about him?

What is it that women find so appealing about him?

looks, money and butt. :tu:

• Like 1

I would want the ability to heal others and Mabey even to fully resurrect people. This power would include the ability to return them to a specific age. Furthermore I would be Able to do it remotely to anyone in the world who was worthy of it so I could remain annonomous. I would focus my efforts on the disabled and children that died or were damaged.

The other power I would want is the ability to remotely move into someone's mind and take over if I wanted to. I would be able to this at many multiples at a time. I would keep all world leaders in check. Ensure their honesty, not allow violence or tyranny.

I also have always wanted to shoot lightining blots from my eyes. Just as a party trick or zap the occasional *******. ;)

Cool topic OP...don't know why I never saw this before...

Bah...crappy list of powers though....there are some on there that would be pretty cool...but here is where my imagination used to play...

I don't suppose any of you ever played this really silly game when you were kids...not well known ( :rolleyes: )...I kinda just "heard" about it ya know :whistle:

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons first and second edition... yeah I was a nerd when I was a kid :blush:

I always thought it would be awesome to be one of the top level druids from the later add-ons (Unearthed Arcana)...the Heirophant of the Cabal...

Could do about anything related to animals, plants and nature in general. Also stuff like ...enhanced longevity and extended lifespan...could alter appearance to look any age...could heal himself and regenerate...could shift form into one of three chosen animal totems (I always chose eagle, bear and mouse)...could control the weather, could call down lightning...speak with plants, animals and rocks...could "world walk" and cross into the elemental planes and the 7th dimension at will...plus all the magical spells that they could use...

the ultimate "Mr. natural"...I always liked that. That is the super powered hero that I would want to be...

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

Full molecular control.

It would enable me to alter my form as it suited me,such as allowing my body to become extremely malleable and flexible or change its size, enhance its physical abilities, transform my limbs into weapons or wings and jets, regenerate from fatal injuries, adapt my body to apparently any disease or hostile environment and give myself virtually any physical superhuman power.

1863345-apocalypse_vs_loki.png

the superpower i'd want is to be completely invisible to attractive, mentally-stable women.

oh. wait.....

*sob*

• Like 1