Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where do i start

clairelouise

Hi,

I probably wont make any sense but heres go.....where do i start by getting in tune with psychic ability ive always been interested in the paranormal and curious in how to control your psychic ability have been told when i was younger that i should look more into what gift i have.But i used to brush it off being skeptical thinking how can i know anything but now i read posts on here and would love to start realising how to be aware of psychic abilities,i dont have a clue where to start......i know this probably sounds stupid but we all have to start somewhere so thought id ask

Any advice welcome thank u x

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• clairelouise

• xYlvax

• Ashotep

• MR.Blueprint

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some physic ability, premonitions, but I can't seem to control it. I think its because of stress in my life. I'm thinking maybe if I were to meditate it would help me but just can't seem to find the time.

Hi,

I probably wont make any sense but heres go.....where do i start by getting in tune with psychic ability ive always been interested in the paranormal and curious in how to control your psychic ability have been told when i was younger that i should look more into what gift i have.But i used to brush it off being skeptical thinking how can i know anything but now i read posts on here and would love to start realising how to be aware of psychic abilities,i dont have a clue where to start......i know this probably sounds stupid but we all have to start somewhere so thought id ask

Any advice welcome thank u x

they key to mental powers is understanding everything about life...

research evolution

research the universe

research all cultures and religions

research enhances your mental powers

Yes, brain stimulation and meditation helps..

Silence and listen.. that is another way.

Meditation for sure, look into lucid dreaming you can do a lot with that. Hilanders right about the premonition, i can only control it when its predictable but otherwise i still get deja vu randomly from dreams i had when i was a little kid. Learn to read body language facial expressions and eye movements, thatll help reading emotions if you aren't good at that. Im pretty sure you can telecommunicate i do it on occasion or maybe its just coencidence ;). Try and concentrate on controlling energies too, usually just like ur emotions but using color helps, you know blue calm red angry etc.

Definitely start with meditation. If you aren't already tapping into your creative side, figure out what that might be and start.

Definitely start with meditation. If you aren't already tapping into your creative side, figure out what that might be and start.

I agree with this approach and method.

Thanks for your advice ill try all what youve suggested thanks,and thanks for not thinking im silly x