Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demons, that are nice to me?

Truebeliever7

Some quick backround information, I believe there is a strong opening or energy vortex in my living room where this occurs. I seem to have a strong connection with spirits and animals (specially when im high)I've had a lot of weird encounters over the years. Also I use to think a lot about taking a serious attempt at establishing and controlling a world gov.

So it was 2am or so in my living room was watching tv and a crimson tide just seemed to wash up onto the carpet. Next thing I know Im feeling a presence which I sort of asked if "it"(not sure what it was) would bless me with some knowledge and bam a fully detailed blue print for a futuristic tank appeared with launguages ive never seen. It had 3 points of view, the normal perspective and another two smaller angles on the side to give a full 360 view. I wouldve attempted to draw and replicate it as best i could be seeing as how i told the demon i wouldnt be needing it(i was on the turn of a non violent part of my life). I can tellyou though how it generally looked, 5 legs all the same with two joints one around where the knee would be and the other by "the foot". It had a completely circular all metal top sort of like a ufo and plating around most of it some sort of a shiney silver blue color. It had two big battleship dual cannons sticking out of it and a flame thrower under that for close range targets which sort of just looked like a circle with a few holes in it. Also it seemed to have two eyes and a jet perpulsion system or something that looked like it sticking directly down out of the 5 legs. Sort of just did that as i remembered so the order is a bit effed but this thing looked like it was only piloted by RC or w/e like a drone.

Also right as the image disapeered i heard an owl hoot in my backyard, i have a lot of weird occureces with owls. Tbh i think i am a reincarnated bohemian grove member and they worship the great owl of death. So me thinking about taking over the world with war i guess sort of pleased the demon being and it passed knowledge down to me. Ive also be having occurences like son of sam where dogs talk to me. One barked my name, another i saw at 3am after intensely thinking about that god of death. Seems just thinking about it can brjng about their presence, although i had to end up comming clean that i wouldn't kill the loon ass people we both sort of agreed on cause i knew i wouldn't follow through. Then i just wouldn't have the dog occurences unless i really intently thought about it. This seems to be the same with the owls specially after midnight. So iguess you can take a lesson from me don't contact spirits unless you're completely serious and atleast somewhat going to consider what they ask of you(the gods). Also be very polite when declining request, mockery and joking around about that stuff will just emplore the god to show a little wrath.

If you got any questions ask, Ive been up all night sp the writing might not be too clear haha xd.

Ive only shared this with 2 people, well because im an average senior in highschool and most people my age would think im completely crazy or just laugh at me.

interesting stuff, i wish you hadnt posted this just before i was going to bed lol

would love to talk about your experiences

Edited by Armchair Educated

Don't you think its time to stop playing with the devil, repent of your sins(drugs, etc.) and turn to heaven for answers, instead of hell?

Edited by notforgotten

Don't you think it's time you stopped preaching your religion to people? There are rules about it.

The OP deals with demons, thus God, Jesus and angels are appropriate to this conversation.

@skaterboy yes ive been off for a week now and i still have normal occurences, i only use marijuana and that only helped me open my mind at first and helped me have slight experiences. Also it kind of is unusual for them to hoot right in my most intimate moment of thought, like i swear everytime i couldn't ask for a better timing. Its like teyre there reminding me to think more openly like the wise old owl.

interesting stuff, i wish you hadnt posted this just before i was going to bed lol

would love to talk about your experiences

Message me or post here again when you get some time.

@notforgotten me n god are good homie he gets its my life and my decisions and if i go seeking out demons i get whats comming for me. Although seeing as how i may be deeply tied to some demons i may not get anything too bad from this. I hope. Also ive had a good few contacts with angels and seeing as how my life isnt so bad and i can fend for myself i won't be needing much help from them. Also jesus helps those who helps themselves so im on the right track.

Edited by Truebeliever7

There's a difference between discussion about a topic and flat out preaching your belief system onto somebody else.

Your personal attacks are unwarranted. I clearly stated that rather than looking to demons(hell) for answers, it would be wiser to look toward heaven. This is consistent with the OP. Let the moderators be the judge of preaching. I do not believe it's your job to do so. Clearly, you are the one off topic here.

I'm no Sherlock Holmes but if these trips are happening when your high then dude its not hard to figure it out, lay off them for a while and see if they subside

Your personal attacks are unwarranted. I clearly stated that rather than looking to demons(hell) for answers, it would be wiser to look toward heaven. This is consistent with the OP. Let the moderators be the judge of preaching. I do not believe it's your job to do so. Clearly, you are the one off topic here.

What would a really religious person know about demons?? I looked into it a lot and they acctually helped me a bit, don't know whythey get such a bad rap, i guess they just don't like people like you who randomly spew hate against them. Theres a thing called courtesy, and the devil is gods bro when was it ever cool to rag on someones family let alone gods bro...

I'm no Sherlock Holmes but if these trips are happening when your high then dude its not hard to figure it out, lay off them for a while and see if they subside

I replied to skata about that, i have been for a week and ive had plenty of experiences on and off weed. Acctually ive been having clearer messages and readings from beings. So yea def not just the pot.

What would a really religious person know about demons?? I looked into it a lot and they acctually helped me a bit, don't know whythey get such a bad rap, i guess they just don't like people like you who randomly spew hate against them. Theres a thing called courtesy, and the devil is gods bro when was it ever cool to rag on someones family let alone gods bro...

I was possessed by a demon twice and had two others in my life with a horn and four nubs on their heads. One of them told me that it was his job to do evil to me.

I replied to skata about that, i have been for a week and ive had plenty of experiences on and off weed. Acctually ive been having clearer messages and readings from beings. So yea def not just the pot.

I've taken quite a few different substances in my youth and never come across anything that would give such a vivid experience, other than a serious hallucinogen...one other thing to check is carbon monoxide, you could be being slightly poisoned, if after ruling out all causes, erm get a Dictaphone and record them as they happen....

I was possessed by a demon twice and had two others in my life with a horn and four nubs on their heads. One of them told me that it was his job to do evil to me.

Doesn't seem to apply seeing as how i was just talking with most likely many demons of the past few years as my spirituality picks up. There are different types of demons and i think in this case its just cause we're two different people who have 2 very different experiences.

I've taken quite a few different substances in my youth and never come across anything that would give such a vivid experience, other than a serious hallucinogen...one other thing to check is carbon monoxide, you could be being slightly poisoned, if after ruling out all causes, erm get a Dictaphone and record them as they happen....

Got a check up recently cause i was concered about something else, turns out im fine, this was about a month ago so idk maybe. Ill get on record something, i plan on making some spiritual journeys into the woods with nothing but nature. Not sure if thats the est idea though because then it becomes about getting the footage just to share with you guys. Kinda takes some of the realness out of it and i bet spirits will feel that in me. Ill try but no promises, im thinking about a few weeks from now, gotta hone in on my survival skills again.

Do ya think maybe it's time to stop taking the drugs? I have an inkling that they have something to do with your experience..............

This is probably very good advice^

To the OP please keep in mind that we have rules against content describing or advocating personal drug use.

To all In a discussion about demons, angels/god & heaven/hell are a natural progression for the topic so I will allow it but preaching is not permitted.

I once, for no reason, drove in the dead of night at least 60+ miles to the middle of nowhere. I stopped on some dirt road and saw I was surrounded by vast empty desert, just the darkness and me with nature.

I got out my car for a "smoke" and out of the night a big white owl landed on a wooden post not more than 15 feet right in front of me. As that owl stood there gazing onto me, we had a moment man :P ,we had a moment. And not only did that owl looked into my eyes, it looked into my soul as well.

You believe what you want. Do you want to believe it is nice demons? Do you question yourself about it?

• Like 1

I once, for no reason, drove in the dead of night at least 60+ miles to the middle of nowhere. I stopped on some dirt road and saw I was surrounded by vast empty desert, just the darkness and me with nature.

I got out my car for a "smoke" and out of the night a big white owl landed on a wooden post not more than 15 feet right in front of me. As that owl stood there gazing onto me, we had a moment man :P ,we had a moment. And not only did that owl looked into my eyes, it looked into my soul as well.

You believe what you want. Do you want to believe it is nice demons? Do you question yourself about it?

Reminds me of Home......Nevada.

I miss it so......

I have those moments every now and then with animals, you look into his/her spirit too?

Well they seem to be "nice" to me, but seems they wish to gain something as well. Theyre really tricky to read sometimes and i can tell they mess with me, i usually just call em out and it blows over. Yea i question myself about it a lot and i always come to the same conclusion that it was real, mainly because of the strange launguage and the intense detail it was in.

Edited by Truebeliever7

Marijuana can lead to schiizophrenia in some cases I had to quit myself because of demonic experiences. I would judge if you are feeling overall balanced in life as a check to see if this type of spirituality is beneficial to your growth or not. If you are starting to experience irrationalness when dealing with everyday life it could be a clue that harm is being done to you. I am under the impression that demons would be trying to lure you into a trap. Im glad you consider god your homie, I have seen people get twisted up trying to hang with demons more than angels... it is your life.. please stay balanced. Blessings.

I've smoked MJ heavily in the past and then quit. The effect it had on me took more than a week to subside. *Just a note*

As for this thing being a demon, I highly doubt it. Demon tends to be a coin phrase for dealing with anything unknown or surprising-to say the least.

I have my suspicions on what you see, that you were just seeing what your mind perhaps envisioned.

Tulpas..projections of a mind or minds that believe in and envision things with great concentration.

I'm not saying that Tulpas are what it was, but it is another theory that may help.

Some quick backround information, I believe there is a strong opening or energy vortex in my living room where this occurs. I seem to have a strong connection with spirits and animals (specially when im high)I've had a lot of weird encounters over the years. Also I use to think a lot about taking a serious attempt at establishing and controlling a world gov.

So it was 2am or so in my living room was watching tv and a crimson tide just seemed to wash up onto the carpet. Next thing I know Im feeling a presence which I sort of asked if "it"(not sure what it was) would bless me with some knowledge and bam a fully detailed blue print for a futuristic tank appeared with launguages ive never seen. It had 3 points of view, the normal perspective and another two smaller angles on the side to give a full 360 view. I wouldve attempted to draw and replicate it as best i could be seeing as how i told the demon i wouldnt be needing it(i was on the turn of a non violent part of my life). I can tellyou though how it generally looked, 5 legs all the same with two joints one around where the knee would be and the other by "the foot". It had a completely circular all metal top sort of like a ufo and plating around most of it some sort of a shiney silver blue color. It had two big battleship dual cannons sticking out of it and a flame thrower under that for close range targets which sort of just looked like a circle with a few holes in it. Also it seemed to have two eyes and a jet perpulsion system or something that looked like it sticking directly down out of the 5 legs. Sort of just did that as i remembered so the order is a bit effed but this thing looked like it was only piloted by RC or w/e like a drone.

Also right as the image disapeered i heard an owl hoot in my backyard, i have a lot of weird occureces with owls. Tbh i think i am a reincarnated bohemian grove member and they worship the great owl of death. So me thinking about taking over the world with war i guess sort of pleased the demon being and it passed knowledge down to me. Ive also be having occurences like son of sam where dogs talk to me. One barked my name, another i saw at 3am after intensely thinking about that god of death. Seems just thinking about it can brjng about their presence, although i had to end up comming clean that i wouldn't kill the loon ass people we both sort of agreed on cause i knew i wouldn't follow through. Then i just wouldn't have the dog occurences unless i really intently thought about it. This seems to be the same with the owls specially after midnight. So iguess you can take a lesson from me don't contact spirits unless you're completely serious and atleast somewhat going to consider what they ask of you(the gods). Also be very polite when declining request, mockery and joking around about that stuff will just emplore the god to show a little wrath.

If you got any questions ask, Ive been up all night sp the writing might not be too clear haha xd.

Ive only shared this with 2 people, well because im an average senior in highschool and most people my age would think im completely crazy or just laugh at me.

these are all the results of your mental powers

everything you are encountering are thing you want to encounter

clearly you belive heavily in demons and communicating with animals

if you want this to stop,,, clear your mind and replace your thoughts with other stuff

example

pick a new subject and do alot of research on it

i bet these things will stop

I've smoked MJ heavily in the past and then quit. The effect it had on me took more than a week to subside. *Just a note*

As for this thing being a demon, I highly doubt it. Demon tends to be a coin phrase for dealing with anything unknown or surprising-to say the least.

I have my suspicions on what you see, that you were just seeing what your mind perhaps envisioned.

Tulpas..projections of a mind or minds that believe in and envision things with great concentration.

I'm not saying that Tulpas are what it was, but it is another theory that may help.

i believe cannabis enhances your mental power

and i too doubt if he's a demon

only way that he is a demon is if he's want to be a demon and in that case his mental power will make him a demon

demons are created with our mental powers

Marijuana can lead to schiizophrenia in some cases I had to quit myself because of demonic experiences. I would judge if you are feeling overall balanced in life as a check to see if this type of spirituality is beneficial to your growth or not. If you are starting to experience irrationalness when dealing with everyday life it could be a clue that harm is being done to you. I am under the impression that demons would be trying to lure you into a trap. Im glad you consider god your homie, I have seen people get twisted up trying to hang with demons more than angels... it is your life.. please stay balanced. Blessings.

matijuana enhances our mental powers

you jus got to control i and focus on the right things

Mj effects people differently I know about it opening your mind etc, you can communicate to the spiritual realm in ways that are beneficial and in ways that are destructive. What and who are demons, what do they represent, what do they manifest, what is thier purpose? I cannot imagine entertaining them would open your mind in ways that are helpful.

Have you heard the story of the snake that told the man he wouldnt bite him if he picked him up, so the man picked him up and the snake bit him. The man said "but you said you wouldnt bite me". The snake replied and said "but when you picked me up you knew i was a snake." Same with demons.

I had to quit smoking, though i was on a spiritual journey, because a demon did jump me while I was on it and I had to wrestle and pray him off of/out of me. That only had to happen to me once and I took my que - im cool with all that. I had my mind opened plenty of times and I understand something about the spiritual realm - if God gives you a sign to quit something you should listen, its not about controlling anything at that point.. its about paying attention. Anyway my point is just to pay attention to your direction. Youve already identified this spirit as a demon, now you say maybe its not a demon. You say you feel like its trying to trick you... just be careful and be cognizant of your spiritual direction, be true to your word and not let it controll you.. you say the devil is gods bro... god uses the devil as a purging device, this would be more like his rear end, or extrement than his brother, not as an entity to cuddle up to. I have actually seen people get into trouble with this mentality, but like I said, its your life, your going to have to weigh it out, pay attention and know your spiritual goals. I would say a spiritual road should lead to righteousness (not self righteousness, but "right-ness") this is love, peace, health and balance. And dont worry, just like in human relationships you will receive "red-flags" that things arent going well, im sure a spiritual relationship will be the same. And just like in the natural world once you receive those red flags its better to cut it off right away. Theres another story about a frog that should have jumped out of the pot when he felt it getting hot... I think he waited to late and then he got burnt, but even if he didn't thats still the moral of the story.

Peace be blessed

Edited by SpiritWriter

Yep..... especially if smoked from an early age when the functions of the brain are developing, their is some study into effects on brain functions such as the limbic system and cerebral cortex and how the functions are altered permanently from habitual drug use, I guess what I'm saying is some people don't actually recover as the damage is permanent.

marijuana enhances our mental powers

I'd like to see some actual peer reviewed evidence of this, I know cannabis has all kinds of beneficial attributes but enhancing mental ability...that's some claim.

Your problem here is "especially when I'm high". Its true weed provides things such as mild pain relief and increasing your appatite if your sick but sorry it isn't enhancing anything in your brain. But the title of the thread did make me laugh though.

Edited by Godofcats