Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demons, that are nice to me?

Truebeliever7

I've smoked MJ heavily in the past and then quit. The effect it had on me took more than a week to subside. *Just a note*

As for this thing being a demon, I highly doubt it. Demon tends to be a coin phrase for dealing with anything unknown or surprising-to say the least.

I have my suspicions on what you see, that you were just seeing what your mind perhaps envisioned.

Tulpas..projections of a mind or minds that believe in and envision things with great concentration.

I'm not saying that Tulpas are what it was, but it is another theory that may help.

I changed my diet as i quit to a bunch of fresh food and water as well as working out again, i was feeling almost 95% in a few days. Yea its hard to percisely tell but i think it may have been one of moloch or molechs the owl gods messengers or what not.

I wasnt really thinking about anything literally at the time i was watching tv surfing a news website.

Mj effects people differently I know about it opening your mind etc, you can communicate to the spiritual realm in ways that are beneficial and in ways that are destructive. What and who are demons, what do they represent, what do they manifest, what is thier purpose? I cannot imagine entertaining them would open your mind in ways that are helpful.

Have you heard the story of the snake that told the man he wouldnt bite him if he picked him up, so the man picked him up and the snake bit him. The man said "but you said you wouldnt bite me". The snake replied and said "but when you picked me up you knew i was a snake." Same with demons.

I had to quit smoking, though i was on a spiritual journey, because a demon did jump me while I was on it and I had to wrestle and pray him off of/out of me. That only had to happen to me once and I took my que - im cool with all that. I had my mind opened plenty of times and I understand something about the spiritual realm - if God gives you a sign to quit something you should listen, its not about controlling anything at that point.. its about paying attention. Anyway my point is just to pay attention to your direction. Youve already identified this spirit as a demon, now you say maybe its not a demon. You say you feel like its trying to trick you... just be careful and be cognizant of your spiritual direction, be true to your word and not let it controll you.. you say the devil is gods bro... god uses the devil as a purging device, this would be more like his rear end, or extrement than his brother, not as an entity to cuddle up to. I have actually seen people get into trouble with this mentality, but like I said, its your life, your going to have to weigh it out, pay attention and know your spiritual goals. I would say a spiritual road should lead to righteousness (not self righteousness, but "right-ness") this is love, peace, health and balance. And dont worry, just like in human relationships you will receive "red-flags" that things arent going well, im sure a spiritual relationship will be the same. And just like in the natural world once you receive those red flags its better to cut it off right away. Theres another story about a frog that should have jumped out of the pot when he felt it getting hot... I think he waited to late and then he got burnt, but even if he didn't thats still the moral of the story.

Peace be blessed

A lot of the demon stuff depends on who i am, they represent a lot of different things and ive seen a good few different ones. Im guessing theyre some demons of death to do with moloch or molech. If they are demons its hard to confirm because ive only had a few extremely brief harsh moments. As far as theyve told me i am very powerful with my mind and do a well job fighting off spirits of any kind. Wether its trickster little kid essences just messing with me. They help me streghten my mind and i have some what offered them a shining spot in my video game so they can kill people through me but not literally. Thats why i believe tey are somewhat nice to me even though i have to scuffle with them every now and then to show a little dominance but i show some mercy.

Your problem here is "especially when I'm high". Its true weed provides things such as mild pain relief and increasing your appatite if your sick but sorry it isn't enhancing anything in your brain. But the title of the thread did make me laugh though.

That was acctually a lot of it, pain relief aswell as it helped me sleep and eat because i was having trouble eating at all. Also it stimulates the visual part of my experience an astral projection becomes so deep i dont acctually see realistic images but the clairvoyance i had if i got the right balance of high and type of weed was incredible. I cant even explain it all those experiences are just part of who i am now, and as far as im concerned its been all for the best.

Also I use to think a lot about taking a serious attempt at establishing and controlling a world gov.

How's that workin' out for ya?

truebeliever7, I am curious about your source(s) for the statements that the devil is God's brother and that Jesus helps those who help themselves.

Oh for crying out loud. Cannabis will only enhance mental illness if you have a propensity for it and all things in moderation.

If you do things occasionally and control yourself you'll be just fine, but if you act like a moron and get stoned daily, you'll come up with crap like this.

People have no self control and that is why drug/substance abuse is labelled as an addiction that should be handled with kid gloves and treated by hospitals and centers.

Grow up and just quit drinking or doing drugs. Yep, it's hard just like losing weight or quitting smoking, but society has pretty much decided self control doesn't exist anymore and no one is responsible for their own actions and we all need to be coddled. Bull. Buck up and stop being an idiot. IMO of course.

• Like 1

Oh for crying out loud. Cannabis will only enhance mental illness if you have a propensity for it and all things in moderation.

If you do things occasionally and control yourself you'll be just fine, but if you act like a moron and get stoned daily, you'll come up with crap like this.

People have no self control and that is why drug/substance abuse is labelled as an addiction that should be handled with kid gloves and treated by hospitals and centers.

Grow up and just quit drinking or doing drugs. Yep, it's hard just like losing weight or quitting smoking, but society has pretty much decided self control doesn't exist anymore and no one is responsible for their own actions and we all need to be coddled. Bull. Buck up and stop being an idiot. IMO of course.

:nw: