Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tom Cruise wants to meet aliens

“I don’t think you can actually count it out,” Tom said when asked about the possibility of alien life.

“It might be a little arrogant to think we were the only ones in all the galaxies throughout the universe, but I’ve never met one!”

blog040413_tom.jpg

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1103781&showcomments=true

Of course he believes. If he didn't, he couldn't believe in his "religion".

• Like 3

I thought that this dodgy Scientologistics crowd believed that we were in fact all descended by ETs from the planet Xenu or Xenon or something, didn't they?

• Like 1

Maybe they will take him away to meet Elvis

• Like 1

Thought he already met them or maybe that was a movie he made.

lol

I wouldn't write Tom Cruise off as being a nut job so quickly. He was right about psychiatric medications, according to Mehmet Oz, and everyone knows Dr. Oz knows everything.

I wouldn't write Tom Cruise off as being a nut job so quickly. He was right about psychiatric medications, according to Mehmet Oz, and everyone knows Dr. Oz knows everything.

Was not a great deal of help with John Travolta's son.

Damn shame he was cast in Oblivion, I have been looking forward to a decent Sci Fi flick. Seems I am going to have to wait longer, no way I am paying to see TC ponce around on the big screen. It looked great...... until they listed the cast.

oblivion-movie-trailer.jpg

• Like 2

I would like to meet Tom Cruise, to tell him how much I have enjoyed his movies over the years, but also:

"Tom, you're frigging INSANE to believe in Scientology."

But hey, to each their own I guess.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

I think he sucks big time as an actor. He is also too short for many of the roles he has been cast in, I watched The Last Samurai, and did not realise he was in it until I put it on. He looked like a funny little man. Not the sort of Character one expects a real life Captain Nathan Algren might look like at all. He wrecked that too IMHO. I bet he was pretty happy to be cast in a Sci Fi click considering that is which he worships. Last "celeb" I would want to meet I think. I'd rather have dinner at Gordon Ramsey's I think.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Me too ! He really is Lost in Space I say send him to Mars one Way !

:tu:

• Like 1

I think he sucks big time as an actor. He is also too short for many of the roles he has been cast in, I watched The Last Samurai, and did not realise he was in it until I put it on. He looked like a funny little man. Not the sort of Character one expects a real life Captain Nathan Algren might look like at all. He wrecked that too IMHO. I bet he was pretty happy to be cast in a Sci Fi click considering that is which he worships. Last "celeb" I would want to meet I think. I'd rather have dinner at Gordon Ramsey's I think.

the fact that a white man is the last samurai in itself was stupid adding tom cruise into the equation only made it worse. what a terrible terrible movie

• Like 2

Katie caught Tom making out with some Aliens ... Katie wanted to join in but Tom said no .... so she left the loser.

• Like 1

Great actor, but Batsh*t Crazy.

we are in a crazy world. You do know that right? But as for Tom yes I highly agree with you. He is a wonderful actor, but he takes his scientology and craziness to another level.

i read most sci-fi novels when i was a kid....read all L Ron Hubbards....thought them very satirical...very sarcastic....

surely scientology is just a big ironic joke of his (aimed at religion) that was never sposed to be taken seriously?

madness...

me and a mate started an internet church off as a joke about 10 years ago...can't even remember what it was called tbh....am i gonna find out one day that people are following it's teachings?

• Like 1

He and all his church followers should book a ride to deep Space ASAP ! I here thers a few trillion Planets out there to Infest ! :alien::clap:

He's played so many different roles. a cocky young cocky kid, a cocky young bartender, a cocky young navy pilot, a cocky young secret agent, then a cocky older brother, a cocky military lawyer, a cocky lawyer, a cocky sports agent, a cocky cop, a cocky vampire, then a cocky old rock star, and a now a cocky old astranaut. Wow. What range.

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed most of his movies but hey cocky is still cocky.

• Like 2