Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama warns making secret court's ruling

Jackofalltrades

"

In a bid to avoid revealing the details of a secret ruling on domestic surveillance, the White House has warned a federal judge that making the decision public could do “exceptionally grave and serious damage to the national security” of the country.

The grim advice comes after the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) sued the US Department of Justice for details of a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court ruling that determined that the federal government violated the 2008 FISA Amendment Act."

http://rt.com/usa/se...a-obstruct-302/

Isn't he (Obama) also the guy that said

"The only people that do not want to disclose the truth.... are people with something to hide"

• Like 7

Uh huh. More like ,if the AMERICAN PUBLIC finds out ,they will riot .

• Like 8

Now I know how Hammond felt...

:w00t:

• Like 4

Let's get real. CONGRESS passed the law and Obama stupidly signed it.

The Obama White House extended the provision for another five years in December of 2012.
  • Like 1

Uh huh. More like ,if the AMERICAN PUBLIC finds out ,they will riot .

We keep saying that, but whenever stuff like that does come out, nothing happens. People go "grrr, I'm upset at being lied to/manipulated" and then go on with their lives.

• Like 6

I don't understand why he keeps signing this stuff into law unless he wants it too. If he would start vetoing some of this stuff they would stop attaching so much garbage onto bills.

• Like 3

We keep saying that, but whenever stuff like that does come out, nothing happens. People go "grrr, I'm upset at being lied to/manipulated" and then go on with their lives.

Well the thought of an actual civil war is scary .

The country is quite different now ,than it was for thrst two .Well one revolutionary , one civil .

This would be more revolutionary . And then what ?

It's scary .No one really wants it ,but I think its a matter of time . And why is the govt doing this ? It's a catch 22

They spy on us and buy bullets ,to keep us under thumb ,but if they stopped rocking the boat for omnipotent power ,closed the boarders ,stopped supporting corporations instead of the people ,this **** would ,stop .

• Like 2

This would be more revolutionary . And then what ?

It's scary .No one really wants it ,but I think its a matter of time . And why is the govt doing this ? It's a catch 22

They spy on us and buy bullets ,to keep us under thumb ,but if they stopped rocking the boat for omnipotent power ,closed the boarders ,stopped supporting corporations instead of the people ,this **** would ,stop .

Another typical paranoid fantasy with no substance at all.