Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Green lights

Grayah

This is going to sound strange. I'm sure you are all used to that though. It was last summer/maybe early autumn, my friend, Julie and I were about to go run. I hadn't had the best day & to be honest I prefer to run alone. Well, she starts talking about something I can't remember what exactly all i do remember is how bad it annoyed me. Here i was, wanting to run and she kept going on about something I had already given her advice about.I was adjusting something (was the bottom of my shirt, pants seam-that area)when i seen something green reflect on the side of her car. (she was leaning against her trunk back turned to me, talking away) my first thought was -what the hell?! I looked down at my water bottle I was holding and it was flashing BRIGHT green! There was nothing around that I could see that would produce the green flashes in my bottle of water. I kept calling her name but she wouldn't look "Julie....Julie....JULIE!!" The very moment she turned around it stopped O_O Has this sort of thing happened to anyone else?

• Like 1

Wow that's strange. Thanks for sharing.

I haven't experienced the flashing water bottle. But I have experienced a friend like damn Julie!

• Like 2

;)

On a serious note, that's fascinating. Have you tried going back to the same place and trying to recreate the scenario. ...minus Julie?

i did while i was there. over and over. & thats where i do my running everytime i go, so im always there with my bottle of water but it hasnt happened again :/

• Like 1

Have you tried again with Julie in tow?

Probably just someone messing with a green laser pointer, with the water diverging the beam.