Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

It something bout jupiter

MR.Blueprint

Well then Lets Light the Fires and get the Desires ! We can Fix that right? :tu:

Did you come about this theory from smoking more of your brain key?

• Like 4

And shouldn't you be posting under space/astronomy? This is NOTHING to do with ET/UFO, now is it?

Maybe thats next,... In this theory it seems that anything is possible.

• Like 2

Remindes me of that guy Ra-SunGod that was here a couple of years ago.

That guy was ALL OVER the map with his weird beliefs, changing his stuff as he whent along. :lol:

clearly he lives in an alternative reality then.. :yes:

• Like 1

Perhaps 'Mr.Blueprint' got this idea from watching Space Odyssey 2010 (or whatever its name was)

In the movie it is revealed what function the monoliths (if you watched the first one) served.

At the end of the movie, swarms of these black objects surround Jupiter and ignite it so it becomes a mini-star providing the needed catalysts to enable life on Europa (one of its moons).

Anywhoo..just because something is huge doesn't always mean it automatically has a stronger gravitational force. As I understand, even some brown dwarfs (which are kind of small) have an incredible gravitational pull as do some black holes..even 'tiny' ones.

Consider this..if the idea that our planets shouldn't exist because of Jupiter or Saturn then what of the sun?

It is far larger than all of our planets put together.

This should be interesting.

popcorn.jpg

i clearly said the jupiter once being lit part was a big maybe

but the part about earth orbiting jupiter could easily be fact

if you guys knew but planet formation yall would know what im saying about earth orbiting jupiter is not far fetched at all...

if jupiter was the first planet i think its fact that earth once orbiting jupiter

can somebody tell me their version of the order of planet creation?

Perhaps 'Mr.Blueprint' got this idea from watching Space Odyssey 2010 (or whatever its name was)

In the movie it is revealed what function the monoliths (if you watched the first one) served.

At the end of the movie, swarms of these black objects surround Jupiter and ignite it so it becomes a mini-star providing the needed catalysts to enable life on Europa (one of its moons).

Anywhoo..just because something is huge doesn't always mean it automatically has a stronger gravitational force. As I understand, even some brown dwarfs (which are kind of small) have an incredible gravitational pull as do some black holes..even 'tiny' ones.

Consider this..if the idea that our planets shouldn't exist because of Jupiter or Saturn then what of the sun?

It is far larger than all of our planets put together.

i never seen that movie

are u not listening the sun came first and then jupiter

jupiter came from sun parts...earth came from jupiter parts which are sun parts

all planets were once ball of fire jus like the sun because they came from the sun

educational interlude

• Like 4

i clearly said the jupiter once being lit part was a big maybe

but the part about earth orbiting jupiter could easily be fact

if you guys knew but planet formation yall would know what im saying about earth orbiting jupiter is not far fetched at all...

if jupiter was the first planet i think its fact that earth once orbiting jupiter

Lots of IFs MAYBEs and COULD HAVEs in that post.

can somebody tell me their version of the order of planet creation?

Click on the link Hazzard posted for you. THAT is the accepted theory that most people agrees with.

I would invite a Saturn like planet or moon to orbits us . THeses nothing like a change of view ! :tu:

• Like 1

I would invite a Saturn like planet or moon to orbits us . THeses nothing like a change of view ! :tu:

hehe yeah I was thinking on Saturn myself, how cool... and its got a racetrack around it too!!

Edited by seeder

hehe yeah I was thinking on Saturn myself, how cool... and its got a racetrack around it too!!

that racetrack is orbiting saturn

the same way earth was orbitin jupiter when it was fresh out of jupiter's dust/rings

you got to know planets and moons are made from that dust/rings around saturn

thats the debri im talking bout

the sun had a ring and jupiter had a ring also

that racetrack is orbiting saturn

the same way earth was orbitin jupiter when it was fresh out of jupiter's dust/rings

you got to know planets and moons are made from that dust/rings around saturn

thats the debri im talking bout

the sun had a ring and jupiter had a ring also

Thanks for pointing that out, learned Professor Of Asstronomy!

• Like 5

Yeah ! YEah ! YEah ! but does the professor of Astronomy know that the Earth Got Mr. Clean to wipe out out Ring ?

• Like 1

When we arrive at pluto in the upcoming years we will learn that its a moon

and that the only planet is jupiter

saturn uranus and neptune are sub-planets

and pluto, mars earth venus and mercury are all moons of those planet and subplanets

pluto was prolly a moon of uranus or neptune untill the sun's gravitational pull ,

pulled it out of their orbit

and the gravitational pull of pluto leaving uranus orbit is prolly what is the cause of uranus's tilt

educational interlude

[media=]

[/media]

Oh that video is awesome, nice post. :tu:

• Like 2

Why would the gravity of Jupiter be stronger than the Suns to the point that the planets form around it instead of the much larger Sun?

Oh that video is awesome, nice post. :tu:

Yeh puts it into a great perspective doesn't it?

• Like 1

Yeh puts it into a great perspective doesn't it?

Definitly, was really amazing how Uranus and Saturns moons where also visible. Then compare those 2 giants to the other planets in the universe thta are far bigger. Really makes you feel small. lol

• Like 1

Why would the gravity of Jupiter be stronger than the Suns to the point that the planets form around it instead of the much larger Sun?

because these objectswill be closer to jupiter at first

untill they floated further away and closer to the sun ...

you can figure out the order of the planets by their sizes

because they came from each subsequently