Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

It something bout jupiter

MR.Blueprint

hs-2003-19-f-print.jpg

Neither model supports what you've claimed in regards to our solar system. What it does suggest is that you have a long, LONG way to go before you understand what's being presented in your links. Good luck with that.

cormac

• Like 3

The other dot is what you're claiming is Jupiter. And as the picture shows it's the closest to the sun. :rolleyes:

cormac

yea because it is

the moons are still around it at that point

Neither model supports what you've claimed in regards to our solar system. What it does suggest is that you have a long, LONG way to go before you understand what's being presented in your links. Good luck with that.

cormac

if you cant see how it supports what im saying

i dont know why you are on this thread

all the picture ive shown shows no earth or inner planets...

i gues they jus pop up magically

jus because its easier to explain huh?

yea because it is

the moons are still around it at that point

No, it's not. Your reading comprehension is showing again:

Discs of varying stability are simulated with planets ranging from 10 Earth-masses to 2 Jupiter-masses.

Meaning it has nothing to do with our solar system specifically but is a simulation to show, in general, how gaseous discs interact with an embedded planet. Nothing there supports your fictitious scenario.

cormac

if you cant see how it supports what im saying

i dont know why you are on this thread

all the picture ive shown shows no earth or inner planets...

i gues they jus pop up magically

jus because its easier to explain huh?

I can't see something that doesn't exist.

Because your fictitious scenario shouldn't be understood by others as somehow factual, it isn't.

cormac

No, it's not. Your reading comprehension is showing again:

Meaning it has nothing to do with our solar system specifically but is a simulation to show, in general, how gaseous discs interact with an embedded planet. Nothing there supports your fictitious scenario.

cormac

why do you think they are doing the experimnt

ulike you they are trying to come up wIth NEW ideas about how our solor system form

and they doin this because

they are finally seeing examples of new solar systems

and based on that

they realize that the way they thought this solar system was form maybe inaccurate

what size planets do you think are the most popular throughout the universe?

Meaning it has nothing to do with our solar system specifically but is a simulation to show, in general, how gaseous discs interact with an embedded planet.

That's what I gleaned from it at any rate. It's a simulation of how a system might form under those conditions not a simulation of how our system was formed.

why do you think they are doing the experimnt

ulike you they are trying to come up wIth NEW ideas about how our solor system form

and they doin this because

and based on that

they realize that the way they thought this solar system was form maybe inaccurate

what size planets do you think are the most popular throughout the universe?

Which has never validated your claim at any point. Perhaps you should learn from your mistakes.

cormac

I can't see something that doesn't exist.

Because your fictitious scenario shouldn't be understood by others as somehow factual, it isn't.

cormac

and based on that

At issue is the question of why Mars is so small, because if you run simulations of the planet formation process for the four inner planets of our system, you get a Mars that’s much heavier than the one we see. Tweaking the simulation parameters isn’t enough — it still doesn’t produce the smaller Mars. But a major migration scenario involving Jupiter can help to explain the situation.

source

http://www.centauri-dreams.org/?p=18286

does this supports what im saying ?

That's what I gleaned from it at any rate. It's a simulation of how a system might form under those conditions not a simulation of how our system was formed.

Yes, one of many theories of how a solar system might be formed. It's not saying that this is the only way a solar system can form.

and based on that

At issue is the question of why Mars is so small, because if you run simulations of the planet formation process for the four inner planets of our system, you get a Mars that’s much heavier than the one we see. Tweaking the simulation parameters isn’t enough — it still doesn’t produce the smaller Mars. But a major migration scenario involving Jupiter can help to explain the situation.

source

http://www.centauri-...ms.org/?p=18286

does this supports what im saying ?

these ideas show that the original Nebular Hypothesis is inadequate, but these attempts to save materialism have fatal flaws of their own

http://creation.com/planets-and-migrating-theories

I dont see anyone supporting his loony ravings

http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/~renu/

nobody supported einstein's loony ravings either.

One would think that you at least by chance got something right by now..... :no:

First of all, Professor Malhotra is a woman..... and calling Albert Einsteins theories "loony" and unsuported clearly shows the ignorance. The ignorance you so proudly have on display in your sig.

Edited by DBunker

and based on that

source

http://www.centauri-...ms.org/?p=18286

does this supports what im saying?

Not really since it doesn't support your claim of the Earth originating as a moon of Jupiter. It only helps explain why Mars, specifically, is much smaller than expected. The more you try to support yourself the further you get from your original claim. Doesn't look good.

cormac

• Like 1

Not really since it doesn't support your claim of the Earth originating as a moon of Jupiter. It only helps explain why Mars, specifically, is much smaller than expected. The more you try to support yourself the further you get from your original claim. Doesn't look good.

cormac

No, this theory is that Jupiter's orbit moved around long before Earth was formed. It has none of your crazy theories about Earth orbiting Jupiter.

they prove the point of we dont know...

my new theory sound better than any of you guys new theory an better than anybody else new theory

as of now they cant explain how the inner planets got here

but i can..

when you open your mind you can picture events in your head its called

brain power

i can see what happen so clear

you guy just cant

my new theory sound better than any of you guys new theory an better than anybody else new theory

but i can..

brain power

you guy just cant

Having an "open-mind" does not mean embracing all kinds of weird ideas and uncritically accepting them no matter how bizarre or unsupported by evidence they are.

The actual word used to describe such a person, who will believe in absolutely anything, is..... credulous.

• Like 3

but i can..

brain power

you guy just cant

It's called: Imagination

Which is good to have unless one's presenting an unsupported hypothesis, then it's just fiction.

cormac

• Like 1

Having an "open-mind" does not mean embracing all kinds of weird ideas and uncritically accepting them no matter how bizarre or unsupported by evidence they are.

The actual word used to describe such a person, who will believe in absolutely anything, is..... credulous.

and theres me thinking the word was actually...."idiot" ...

• Like 4

brain power

delusional you mean, surely? Have you got anything to actually say about ET/UFO subject or not?

• Like 1

brain power

When you just make stuff up which has no basis in reality, no supporting evidence and no logic it's called nonsense.

When you pat yourself on the back and assume that you are cleverer than everyone else it's called egocentrism.

We can see that, apparently you can't.

• Like 8

but i can..

you cant even...

freakin write properly...

so why would anyone think you...

.......... know anything of any value with any educational/academic background .... when you claim to know secrets of the solar system... but haven't even mastered basic grammar. Your full of it... If you want to impress and make anyone think you have anything in the slightest worth reading, at least get your grammar and layout correct, you know, basic English and basic keyboard skills, like NORMAL people

• Like 2

When you just make stuff up which has no basis in reality, no supporting evidence and no logic it's called nonsense.

When you pat yourself on the back and assume that you are cleverer than everyone else it's called egocentrism.

whats the opposite of egocentric ?

Waspie.... Thank God. :st We were waiting for you.

whats the opposite of egocentric ?

Careful now.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

It's called: Imagination

Which is good to have unless one's presenting an unsupported hypothesis, then it's just fiction.

cormac

i realized that most of my replys have points

ive notice most of you guys replys have no point to this thread's subject

so politely leavin would be the right thing to do

"Only points should be made in a debate, not accusations" - Major Jackson

Waspie.... Thank God. :st We were waiting for you.

Careful now.

Your Welcome

Ive bought him here to you

i realized that most of my replys have points

ive notice most of you guys replys have no point to this thread's subject

so politely leavin would be the right thing to do

"Only points should be made in a debate, not accusations" - Major Jackson

Someone is leaving soon allright.... but it wont be us.

• Like 4