Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shop that sold gun to Lanza's Mother raided

Ashotep

Not to mention, if a fully automatic weapon had been used that day, it would have been known well before this speech -- like within minutes.

How, exactly?

Given that all of the weapons used were legally bought and registered - not really seeing how that would tie in, to be honest.

Well, IMO one of the things that come from this is that the ATF be brought into the modern world of record keeping. I mean if we're going to keep records, let's do it properly.

The Daily Show and I guess one of the Big 3 networks did a piece about how completely archaic the ATF offices are, and it turns out that a big reason for it was that "custom rules" were put into effect years ago, at the request and with the assistance of the NRA.

If we're going to keep records, let's do it right. I give moral support to the NRA, but if this is true, and it sure seems to be, then the group abused the system somehow. I used to be a member, but quit many years ago.

Well, IMO one of the things that come from this is that the ATF be brought into the modern world of record keeping. I mean if we're going to keep records, let's do it properly.

The Daily Show and I guess one of the Big 3 networks did a piece about how completely archaic the ATF offices are, and it turns out that a big reason for it was that "custom rules" were put into effect years ago, at the request and with the assistance of the NRA.

If we're going to keep records, let's do it right. I give moral support to the NRA, but if this is true, and it sure seems to be, then the group abused the system somehow. I used to be a member, but quit many years ago.

The NRA won't allow computerised lists of gun owners - and what the NRA wants, the NRA gets.

perhaps Obama should be impeached for lying to the people to get elected.

If You was to impeach Obama for lying then I think You would need to impeach all politician's, as they are all full of ****

To become a politician, You need to be good at lying

• Like 1

If You was to impeach Obama for lying then I think You would need to impeach all politician's, as they are all full of ****

To become a politician, You need to be good at lying

I dont really have a problem with that. At this point a good portion of the Politicos and Bankers should be arrested IMO.

• Like 6

Because then the government will know EXACTLY who has what guns and how many. The first step to all out confiscation of guns.

Yeah because that is exactly what happened with the cars.

Because then the government will know EXACTLY who has what guns and how many. The first step to all out confiscation of guns.

Your paranoia is showing.

Your paranoia is showing.

It's not paranoia when people are actually out to get you...

• Like 2

Yeah because that is exactly what happened with the cars.

Car don't pose imminent danger towards the actions of tyrants. Just sayin.

• Like 3

His wife, Shelley Clemens, said Friday that she and her husband still don't know why the ATF revoked his firearms license.

Isn't there a law about this somewhere? If my drivers license is to be revoked for any reason I believe I must be notified as to why. How is this any different?

• Like 2

Isn't there a law about this somewhere? If my drivers license is to be revoked for any reason I believe I must be notified as to why. How is this any different?

Because this has to do with,let me see i want to stay PC the "G" word :o

• Like 2

I believe they can have the decision appealed, though.

Isn't that kind of a moot point? If the government turns into the big tyrannical dictatorship people are worried about and they come to take your guns away, do you think not having a list of gun owners is going to stop them?

Hell, in that situation, are you going to sit at home and fight the government from there?

You are laboring under the illusion that we actually have rule of law in this country.

Today's government does as it pleases, and those who object can and will be tazed, imprisoned, and Habeas Corpus was nullified early this year. You can be held without charges being brought against you, especially if they invoke the word "terrorism" in the proceedings.

• Like 4

Car don't pose imminent danger towards the actions of tyrants. Just sayin.

neither do your guns except in paranoid fantasy worlds.

It's not paranoia when people are actually out to get you...

right :rofl:

neither do your guns except in paranoid fantasy worlds.

Well then everybody turn in your guns and see what happens.

Nice fact driven supported facts ND.

I really need to start a tin foil hat business and export to the US because I would make a killing (no pun intended)...

I seem to recall there being some research that Tin Foil makes you more receptive to incoming signals not less receptive...

• Like 1

I really need to start a tin foil hat business and export to the US because I would make a killing (no pun intended)...

You wouldn't do well with sales in NY state. I think they have a limit of 7 tin foil hats per household here.

• Like 2

An update on the reason why:

The document states the agency inspected and found violations at Riverview in 2007, 2009, and 2011.

During the one in 2011, "the licensee committed over 500 violations," ATF documents stated.

The ATF inspection in 2011 revealed that Riverview employees:

• Allowed a man who said he was a felon to buy ammo and handle firearms.
  • Let someone buy a firearm and didn't do background check until the next day.
  • Sold firearms to two people without checking if they were prohibited from buying.

Source: WFSB

Edited by Tiggs
  • Like 4