Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

idiot university

kobolds

Hi,

if I build a school and name it 'idiot university' , what do you think ? how many of you will want to study there or let your children study there?

I don't think I'd let my children anywhere near you.

• Like 2

Is there an idiot's guide to finding the best idiot universities?

I wouldn't attend a school called idiot university. Besides I already attend a university that has it's share of idiots.

The "For Dummies" book series is based on a similar principle. I think the idea is patronizing and suggesting boredom, and I have found their books to be both.

I think there already is one. Most of our politicians and archbishops went to Uni!

• Like 2

I don't know about an "Idot University"... but I've always wanted to open a restuarant called "Rude Dude's Foods"... Where the waiters come up to you and say thing like "So tubby... Ya' want some more fries with that?"...

• Like 1

I don't know about an "Idot University"... but I've always wanted to open a restuarant called "Rude Dude's Foods"... Where the waiters come up to you and say thing like "So tubby... Ya' want some more fries with that?"...

...to which, the customer replies..."Yeah only if you've got some more that taste like hamster crap!"

• Like 1

...to which, the customer replies..."Yeah only if you've got some more that taste like hamster crap!"

But it would be alright because you would go in there expecting to be treated that way... Great fun...

• Like 1

I remember a place in or near Boston that was famous for that, but I've no recollection of its name or what happened to it. If I remember all they served was lobster.

• Like 1

All idiots need a place to call their own and it would be better than getting all their information from their friends.