Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens to rescue economy!

Eldorado

"Stephany Cohen is in constant communication with extra terrestrial races, including Grays, Cat People and the half-reptile, half-alien Reptilians.

The 52-year-old former policewoman says Reptilians, who are highly skilled in business and finance, have taken a special interest in Britain's faltering economy, and are trying to help.

She said: "The people of Britain need not be too down - Reptilians are helping. "They are working with people's minds, in the background, to steer the economy in the right direction"

Full Story: http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/10298749.Bromley_woman_says_aliens_are_helping_fix_economy_and_have_advice_for_Arsene_Wenger/

Stay well clear of drugs, pilgrims.

• Like 3

Oh well then, no problems, we're saved. :tu: *Goes to make a coffee and take a painkiller for the almighty headache that just gave me.* :cry:

• Like 3

"Stephany Cohen is in constant communication with extra terrestrial races, including Grays, Cat People and the half-reptile, half-alien Reptilians.

The 52-year-old former policewoman.....

I was very glad to read the "former" part.

Edited by Lilly
I obviously can't spell
  • Like 3

It's that very same woman that was on the This Morning Show, talking about having 'relations' with aliens... which was posted.... in another thread... and I can not remember which one it exactly is. Anyway, I'll go on:

I would like to know who is all apart of this 'Team Spirit' she was going on about. I would not be surprised if one of them was a Mr. David Icke. He too made wild claims of fantastical proportions on a national TV show presented by Mr. Terry Wogan... and he wore a shell suit.

Mmm, I think I've stumbled down a mental rabbit hole and I'll just dig my way out now...

But yes, I will agree with Eldorado on this! Drugs are baaad,mkay?

Kind Regards ;)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I must be using the wrong hallucinogens, all I see are nice swirly patterns!

must remember to get me some of those new-fangled psychiatric disorders to go with 'em.....

:-)

• Like 1

Aliens most likely are not visiting earth, and if they are I highly doubt they would be interested in helping humanity do anything.

• Like 1

.....I never know what to say to these posts .

Really .....I don't ....its too ...WTF .

• Like 1

Who let this "lady" out of the mental hospital ? but she might have a point as they are all mostly reptiles in our Gov't.

• Like 2

Yeah, government 'service' does seems to attract 'reptiles' of the human variety. From what I can see they mostly serve themselves. Even 'alien overlords' might do a better job.

• Like 2

The 52-year-old former policewoman says Reptilians, who are highly skilled in business and finance, have taken a special interest in Britain's faltering economy, and are trying to help.

She said: "The people of Britain need not be too down - Reptilians are helping. "They are working with people's minds, in the background, to steer the economy in the right direction"

Full Story: http://www.newsshopp..._Arsene_Wenger/

Stay well clear of drugs, pilgrims.

Well you know, that Geico Gecko keeps trying to save people lots of money on insurance, soooo.... just putting that out there.

GEICOlogo.jpg

• Like 1