Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man discovers his new pet poodles are ferrets

Still Waters

WTF how can you not tell a dog from a rodent I think the rodent sellers must have watched that southpark episode where they all think Butters is a dog.

• Like 1

It would have been more cleaver of a scam if he didn't get caught. What's the matter with the world today. How do you even go through the thought process of deciding that selling a ferret as a dog can actually be a good idea.

It would have been more cleaver of a scam if he didn't get caught. What's the matter with the world today. How do you even go through the thought process of deciding that selling a ferret as a dog can actually be a good idea.

It's all about the $$$$$ puckmomma!!

Who would want a poodle anyway? :unsure2:

That's a good question. Reminds me of the old lady in those zombie stories who always goes back to save her "little fifi" lol.

I had a ferret when I was younger, he was the last one at the pet store...and he had been eating all the other ferret's food. He was definitely not on steroids but he was pushing 6lbs! Which is pretty big for a male. Little dude was stocky and he ran like a linebacker. Watching him run across the room with my work boot (which was bigger than he was) was always hillarious. :tu:

Edited by WoIverine

Who would want a poodle anyway? :unsure2:

I would. They're cute I their natural state. The standards were bred to be water retrievers and the toys can be just as Fun if that's the essay you train them.

Unfortunately it's the owners of such dogs that make them neurotic by carrying them around in bags or baby carriages and dress them in silly ribbons and ridiculous hair cuts.

Dogs are dogs no matter what shape, size, breed. They should be allowed to run, bark, chase things and generally be a productive member of the pack.

Not just purse candy...

In this case I feel sorry for the ferrets. Poor things had to go get groomed and they look silly.

It's amazing how gullible some people can be!

These are clearly not poodles, rodents, or ferrets — they are giant pandas that have been filed down and painted.

• Like 1