Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anit-Government Parents Have Children Taken

Kowalski

Oh and you just gotta love the "he had a gun" crap. So what? If he had it illegaly they would have thrown the book at him. They are doing everything they can to demonize patriots. They are disarming and terrorising vets. Damn near everything that comes outta these peoples mouths are lies. They will say anything about anyone who dares stand in thier way.

• Like 1

Im gonna have to go ahead and call BS on all this. Why were police at this "anti government railly" to begin with? This is what is happening to anyone who knows what crimes this government is up to. Its easy to sniff out the BS. They admitted they only found one joint on the guy, yet somehow he was charged with "multiple drug charges" for having one joint? That is a person who was targeted by police. How do you spend a week in jail for a violation equal to a traffic violation?

The article states

Detective Daniel Seuzeneau, with the Slidell Police Department, told WGNOthat Joshua Hakken had first appeared on their radar in June 17, 2012, after causing disturbance inside a hotel that was the site of an anti-government rally.

Most likely the hotel staff or a guest called the police because of their erratic behavior. Hotels do this all the time with drunk, high and unruly guests.

Mabon.

Stupid font size!

Edited by Mabon

The article states

Most likely the hotel staff or a guest called the police because of their erratic behavior. Hotels do this all the time with drunk, high and unruly guests.

Mabon.

Stupid font size!

Na he probably just paid for the room in cash, and the hotel as instructed by homeland security reported this terroristic behavor. Probably was wearing some levi jeans, or might have yawned while waiting for his key, which homeland instructed them was a near sure sign of terrorism.

• Like 1

This is right up there with CNN reporting, and I kid you not, that 90% of gun owners own guns cause they are racists. Or that not one single white person voted against 0bama for anything other then race.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

Govmnt needs to back the **** off. Thats the point !! Period. End of story.

Yeah like they should have backed off of Jim Jones and Warren Jeff Steeds. I'm sorry but you cant take a story where the CPS did the wrong thing, make an allusion to his anti-government rants and claim thats why he took his kids away. They were at risk.

The only risk these kids are under is being kidnapped by government thugs, where they are certain to be either beaten regularly, or molested, or both.

• Like 1

The only risk these kids are under is being kidnapped by government thugs, where they are certain to be either beaten regularly, or molested, or both.

Now that is as bad a comment as if I were to say that the parents were most likely sexually molesting the children.

Why? Cause after they went through the system and played by the rules they still took it in the ass, and decided to take matters into thier own hands? The media wants you to believe they are crazy, but havent even come close to proving that in any way. This kinda thing is gonna happen and is happening to everyone who actualy cares about what this government is doing to this country. You destroy the lives of people for having one joint, while your (the government) caught constantly shipping the drugs in from other countries? Where is the law that says going to a raily, or having a joint, and you lose your kids.

In fact these kids are seriously lucky they had family willing to take them in. Cause if they had been put in the system, the likleyhood they would be seriously abused and put on dangerous medications are near 100%. Who is there to protect these kids from CPS scum? Who operate under no laws, and just do what ever they want to who ever they want. They are more dangerous to children all over he country then the parents who do abuse thier kids.

Bet your ass if this was me and my children, rrrrrrr nevermind.

:tu::tsu:

Im gonna have to go ahead and call BS on all this. Why were police at this "anti government railly" to begin with? This is what is happening to anyone who knows what crimes this government is up to. Its easy to sniff out the BS. They admitted they only found one joint on the guy, yet somehow he was charged with "multiple drug charges" for having one joint? That is a person who was targeted by police. How do you spend a week in jail for a violation equal to a traffic violation?

You know cops or undercover agents are always at those anti-government or tea party rallies, and everyone knows it. I remember, a friend of my in laws, and her husband went to this anti-government rally, and they told us about all the cops there. Plus, there were several undercover agents recording who was there and what was being said. SERIOUSLY. These guys were probably looking for a reason to bust someone there...

• Like 3

The cops have been caught on tape planting drugs on people. Sometimes you can't tell the good guy from the bad guy.

• Like 4

Now that is as bad a comment as if I were to say that the parents were most likely sexually molesting the children.

Thats probably cause you havent spend as much time as I have looking a cases where perfectly normal healthy kids are removed from loving parents over practicaly nothing, then watch those kids lives get destroyed before your eyes. A kid is 7 times more likely to be abused in any number of ways in the hands of the state, then in any other situation. Are there bad parents? Of course. But the state nearly NEVER has the solution to abuse.

• Like 3

Thats probably cause you havent spend as much time as I have looking a cases where perfectly normal healthy kids are removed from loving parents over practicaly nothing, then watch those kids lives get destroyed before your eyes. A kid is 7 times more likely to be abused in any number of ways in the hands of the state, then in any other situation. Are there bad parents? Of course. But the state nearly NEVER has the solution to abuse.

I agree with you. When I was a teacher's assistant, there was a young boy, probably 6 or 7, and he was labeled "ADHD." Well, me and the teacher in charge agreed he didn't have ADHD, because when he and his sister would stay and his aunt and uncle, we had NO behavioral problems with him. Well, Me and the teacher, talked to the aunt and uncle many times, and we found out there was abuse in the household. Did CPS go out and investigate after several phone calls by the aunt? No, they did not. Not after, even I and the teacher called! But, this was a private religious school, so they probably just didn't believe us or take us seriously, I don't know. Anyway, I get a call from the aunt one Saturday and she is upset, because she had to rush the little girl (the little boys sister) to the ER, because the dad had injured her back severally by beating her with two by four. Well, the aunt and uncle, took the kids from the parents, and CPS FINALLY got involved. But, what do the crackheads at CPS do? They remove the kids from the aunt and uncle (who wanted them) and split them up into state run foster schools. The little boy was put on so many different meds, he started to become VIOLENT! He NEVER ONCE displayed anger or aggression when I saw him in school!

The whole situation just made me completely sick, and physically ill.

Also, the public schools favorite tactic: To call CPS when parents don't "comply" with their wishes: Don't want to medicate your child? They call CPS. Take your child out of school to homeschool them? They call CPS.

These are FEAR TACTICS.

• Like 1

Please check this out: http://www.infowars.com/your-kids-belong-to-the-collective/

In the video below, college professor and MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry says your children are not yours – they are owned by the community. She says public education has failed because we have not allowed the state to confiscate more of our money.

“We have to break through our private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families,” says the professor of political science at Tulane University, where she is founding director of the Anna Julia Cooper Project on Gender, Race, and Politics in the South. Kids belong to whole communities, she insists, and once we realize this we’ll make “better investments” in government indoctrination of children.

:tu::tsu:

You know cops or undercover agents are always at those anti-government or tea party rallies, and everyone knows it. I remember, a friend of my in laws, and her husband went to this anti-government rally, and they told us about all the cops there. Plus, there were several undercover agents recording who was there and what was being said. SERIOUSLY. These guys were probably looking for a reason to bust someone there...

The undercover cop thing is not part of some vast conspiracy though. That is a normal case of picking the easy fruit so you can get ahead in your job. When I used to follow the Grateful Dead there were always undercover cops there recording who was there and what was being said. You almost always knew them by their tight tucked in tye dies and mirrored aviator sun glasses.

You're being sidetracked here. The man is violent. It probably never even crossed his mind to hire a lawyer to have his children returned.

According to the Tampa Bay Times:

"Joshua Hakken, authorities said, lost custody of his two sons last year after a drug-possession arrest in Louisiana.

He later tried to take them from a foster home at gunpoint, officials said.

On Wednesday, one day after being stripped of his parental rights, he went to his mother-in-law's home north of Tampa,

tied her up with zip ties and kidnapped his sons, ages 2 and 4, authorities said."

• Like 1

LOL, if he tried to take his kids at gun point, he'd be in prison. Why do these people think we are dumb?

Just to point out: pot is an illegal drug, regardless of anyone's thoughts on how good or bad it is. If people were allowed to break any law they disagree with, then we would be living in chaos, not society.

If PEOPLE were allowed to break any law....

What's your thoughts about the state we're in when GOVERNMENT is allowed to break any law it pleases? Is that chaos? Anarchy? Some call it tyranny or despotism.

• Like 2

Please check this out: http://www.infowars....the-collective/

In the video below, college professor and MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry says your children are not yours – they are owned by the community. She says public education has failed because we have not allowed the state to confiscate more of our money.

“We have to break through our private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families,” says the professor of political science at Tulane University, where she is founding director of the Anna Julia Cooper Project on Gender, Race, and Politics in the South. Kids belong to whole communities, she insists, and once we realize this we’ll make “better investments” in government indoctrination of children.

[media=]

[/media]

Am I the only one concerned with this ad by MSNBC?? "Our children our not ours"??

Saw this on Yahoo, this morning:

Glenn Beck Eviscerates MSNBC Promo Claiming Your Kids Belong to the ‘Whole Community’ — and Makes Some Scary Connections

Glenn Beck opened his radio show Monday in a state of near disbelief over an MSNBC promo where anchor Melissa Harris-Perry calmly explains how your children don't really belong to you -- they belong to the collective.

"It's almost a parody of reality," Beck said of the clip. "It is so far beyond what we have ever thought as a nation, it's remarkable..."

For those who haven't seen the advertisement, Harris-Perry says:

We have never invested as much in public education as we should have because we've always had kind of a private notion of children. Your kid is yours and totally your responsibility. We haven't had a very collective notion of these are our children. So part of it is we have to
break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents
or kids belong to their families and
recognize that kids belong to whole communities.
[Emphasis added]

Beck spent roughly an hour of his program breaking down the promo, and how it connects to the larger issues today.

First, he explained why the ad shouldn't be dismissed, and how it will be "so appealing" to a startling percentage of the population:

"...The idea behind this is going to be so appealing to so many people.
So many people are going to say, 'I love that.' Because I'm freaked out.
I don't know what to do with my kids... They're unruly. They're whatever. I don't know what to do. And so the State will relieve you of that.

And I think that there's a good
20 to 30% of America
, maybe even higher now, I'm not sure, [that] will gladly have the State take that over so they don't have to worry about it. Yet another one of your responsibilities taken from you -- I'm sorry.
Another one of your responsibilities that you will gladly
hand over
because you don't know what to do.
And so they will do it for you: Don't worry! We'll raise your kids. We'll train your kids. We'll educate your kids because it's working out so well... [Emphasis added]

They better stay away from my kid....

I don't know, that promo could be taken different ways. I'm not sure of the intended message.

But the state nearly NEVER has the solution to abuse.

The state rarely takes truly abused children away. We read about them in the newspapers and about how the system could have intervened and didnt. They only take kids away from normalish parents. Its sanctioned kidnapping and they lean on the parents to get them to act in a way the State deems appropriate. Or you dont ever see your kid again.

Its sickening.

• Like 1

I don't know, that promo could be taken different ways. I'm not sure of the intended message.

Actually I think the message is quite clear....Your children don't belong to YOU, they belong to the state....Anyone remember "Hitler's Youth"??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Youth

• Like 3

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/josh-and-sharyn-hakken-return-to-us-from-cuba-children-chase-and-cole-appear-to-be-healthy

For those that were really concerned about the kids, they've been found and are heading back to their Grandparents.

Mabon.

For those that were really concerned about the kids, they've been found and are heading back to their Grandparents.

Which is appropriate possibly. Itleast they are with family. Theres many many cases in America where this didnt happen and I think thats the outrage. But taking a child from the parents/school/social circle they were accustomed too can have lasting detrimental effects and should not be taken lightly.

Im not going to get into cases where children were left in very dangerous situations and the outcome was death or severe injury despite child services intervention and choosing to leave the child there. It just seems these borderline cases where the parents could be dealt with while leaving the child in the the home and life they are accustomed to would be the more prudent approach.

• Like 1

Actually I think the message is quite clear....Your children don't belong to YOU, they belong to the state....Anyone remember "Hitler's Youth"??

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Hitler_Youth

It's clear to you, but it could be taken different by someone else. If she was trying to express how the community needs to watch out for one another, it would be different. I consider myself as belonging to the community I live in.