Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New member seeking advice

ElevenAM

Welcome to UM!

Sounds like you are talking about telepathy??

Care to give a little more info on what exactly you want advice about?

• Like 1

I think it is possible to hear or sense the thoughts of others. I think that has happened to me before and I have a feeling it happens to a lot of people.

• Like 1

I think it is possible to hear or sense the thoughts of others. I think that has happened to me before and I have a feeling it happens to a lot of people.

Could be our next stage of evolution... Or it's from our past. Wouldn't suprise me if it's how animals communicate.

• Like 2

Could be our next stage of evolution... Or it's from our past. Wouldn't suprise me if it's how animals communicate.

I have often wondered if in our very distant past that is how we communicated and its a art we are losing or if we are evolving not to need speech. Animals can't speak like we do so maybe they do. That would mean they are more evolved than us. :w00t:
  • Like 1

I have often wondered if in our very distant past that is how we communicated and its a art we are losing or if we are evolving not to need speech. Animals can't speak like we do so maybe they do. That would mean they are more evolved than us. :w00t:

Well they are more at one with everything than we are. lol

Thank you all, I appreciate your responses.

I think I am mentally "hearing" /sensing the thoughts of others, or noticing the phenomenon more frequently, rather than dismiss as something I am imagining. I get words/phrases clearly when engaged with someone and they are not conscious thoughts that I produce nor is it spoken word. I suppose I am looking for any good information, insight, advice, or perhaps just a kind word.

I find I have other sensitivities as well but this is easily the most disturbing and disruptive as lately and due to personal circumstances the thoughts are directed at/about me.

I think I am mentally "hearing" /sensing the thoughts of others, or noticing the phenomenon more frequently, rather than dismiss as something I am imagining. I get words/phrases clearly when engaged with someone and they are not conscious thoughts that I produce nor is it spoken word. I suppose I am looking for any good information, insight, advice, or perhaps just a kind word.

I find I have other sensitivities as well but this is easily the most disturbing and disruptive as lately and due to personal circumstances the thoughts are directed at/about me.

There is a medical term for this. Not being sarcastic, but if this is what it is, it can become serious.

Try a Psychologist forum, or call one.

Cover all bases.

Welcome to UM.

I personally think you should eliminate all medical avenues first and if that fails perhaps drop back and ask again.

However please enjoy your stay, join in the forum discussions and keep us up to speed on the developments.