Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's for dinner?

SpiritWriter

Whatever there is in the fridge/larder that's past or near it's expiry date.

It's a Sunday, i always kick back on Sunday and eat what i want rather than what i should.. ;)

I know what you mean and that's what Sundays are for. If I tried to eat what you had for dinner I would end up fumigating the house thus sending my lady running for the hills. :w00t:

• Like 1

My 10 y.o. Son has been watching cooking shows, so I gave him a Food Network magazine and told him to pick out something for us to cook. As a result, we are having glazed ham, corn on the cob, biscuits, and Mac and cheese. Also chocolate cake. Not exactly my idea of a cohesive menu, but he is enjoying it.

• Like 1

43b031be523c27cb7974389a3739435c012dc6e151e3ab6dcf5a67d16e5290d2.jpg

I had some babies (veal) and head ripped apart (on a bead of lettuce) with a glass of the old blood of a crushed family (red wine)

Avacodo sammich with tomatoes, onions, homemade hot giardiniera, green pepper, red lettuce and green lettuce and man is my stomach happy!

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight for supper for me it was fresh Cod, canned carrots, and coleslaw.

It was pretty good.

Roast chicken, turnip greens, cornbread and salad.

Harte

Lol, beer and shelled peanuts with sea salt.

Just had a big ole salad. Spinach, kale, chard, onions, garlic, cayenne pepper, Asian chili, cucumber, bell pepper olive oil and sea salt. Damn good!

Fried catfish with fried green tomatoes..

post-39895-0-94085800-1409698723_thumb.j

Not pictured: Salad.

Harte

• Like 1

Ate a foot long veggie sammach from Subway today. Lots of good stuff like avocado, onions, Asian chili peppers, cucumber, lettuce, giardinieras, green peppers and sea salt. Damn yummy!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

i made bruschetta, and rotini pasta tossed with olive oil, red sweet pepper, mushrooms, onion, brocolli, garlic and celery. my sweetie brought a lovely argentinian malbec

Wonderful dinner :)

Edited by JGirl

Had a salad with a can of tuna, spinach, kale, chard, bell pepper, cayenne pepper, onion, mayo and soy sauce. Pretty yummy!

my hunnie came over for dinner so i roasted some sweet italian sausage with onions, celery, and mini potatoes, and served it with mixed veggies on the side

tonight i'm stir frying chicken breast strips with red sweet pepper, celery, onion, garlic, and broccoli, and serving it on rice

• Like 1

i don't know what to have for dinner tonight. i really don't have any groceries in the house to speak of, and if i venture out to buy some, i will probably just grab some take out instead because i pass it on the way to the grocery store...ah decisions decisions.

• Like 1

Just finished cooking some pinto beans so I threw some green and red lettuce into a bowl with onions, soy sauce, cayenne pepper and poured the beans into the bowl. Mixed it all up and chowed it all down. My stomach is very happy right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...