Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's for dinner?

SpiritWriter

made some damn fine chilli, just the thing to keep out the cold. And no matter what anyone (ZZ) says chilli is not just for winter... its for life :P

• Like 1

Roast chicken seasoned with salt, pepper, and Paprika, stuffed with a bacon and herb stuffing. Served with gravy, roast potatoes, onion, garlic, and corn on the cob. Awesome.

• Like 3

Baked potato with tuna, sweet corn and mayonaise topping with a simple side salad..:D

• Like 3

Tonight I am going to be fixing Chicken Quesadillas with a side of Spanish Rice.

• Like 1

Baked potato with tuna, sweet corn and mayonaise topping with a simple side salad.. :D

So Mishkin, do you stuff the potato with tuna, stuff the tuna with a potato in its mouth or just have it on the side? It sounds like an interesting combo! :D

• Like 1

So Mishkin, do you stuff the potato with tuna, stuff the tuna with a potato in its mouth or just have it on the side? It sounds like an interesting combo! :D

I stuff it in the spud! :P

• Like 2

I have not had dinner yet today but yesterday's dinner was a chicken wrap with carribean jerk sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings. It was soooo good! :D

• Like 1

Tacos!

A blend of hamburger and ground turkey seasoned with homemade Mexican seasoning mix. Shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced onions, sliced black olives, refried beans seasoned with bacon grease, sour cream, homemade salsa, crispy corn chips, and heaps and heaps of shredded cheese. I usually make dirty rice, guacamole, sauteed mushrooms, diced cucumber, and chunked up crispy bacon, and put out a bowl of chick peas too, but there are only five of us tonight so I'm skimping out a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

Today I decided to make...

Kefta steak- which is kind of like Swiss steak, but not. It has Kefta seasonings instead of the usual stuff that goes into Swiss steak, no carrots, and it's slow braised in a au jus of beefy, mushroomy, oniony goodness, using fresh seared mushrooms and onions.

I'm serving this with Persian dilled rice- which is a light white rice and dill dish with a tad of lemon. And roasted fresh asparagus that has been drizzled with white truffle oil and lightly sprinkled with kosher salt, and I will dress the dish with flakes of smoked salt at service.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just ate some frozen PF Chang's egg rolls. Not bad, not great, just edible. They will taste better after I wash it down with a cold one. :D

Edited by StRoostifer
  • Like 1

Sweet and Sour Chicken,Rice and Egg Rolls.

• Like 1

Brats and Sweet Corn on the grill with a beer chaser

• Like 2

4-cheese lasagna, garlic bread, and Yuban coffee :yes:

• Like 2

i have no idea what i'm going to eat for dinner. i do have beer if all else fails.

• Like 2

Today I decided to make...

Kefta steak- which is kind of like Swiss steak, but not. It has Kefta seasonings instead of the usual stuff that goes into Swiss steak, no carrots, and it's slow braised in a au jus of beefy, mushroomy, oniony goodness, using fresh seared mushrooms and onions.

I'm serving this with Persian dilled rice- which is a light white rice and dill dish with a tad of lemon. And roasted fresh asparagus that has been drizzled with white truffle oil and lightly sprinkled with kosher salt, and I will dress the dish with flakes of smoked salt at service.

this sounds incredible!

Had pizza hut for dinner and washed it down with a few silver bullets. Tummy is full, brain is mildly buzzed and bed time is very nigh! :D

• Like 2

Little Ceasers Pizza.

• Like 3

Rotisserie chicken and a baked potato.

• Like 1

Shoot man, I just looked at the clock and noticed the time. Looks like dinner is out of the equation since I'm full of beer, lol. Oh well, could be worse right? :D

• Like 1

Just ate half of a baked potato with a chili cheese dog. Truly a gastrointestinal delight for the senses!

• Like 2