Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's for dinner?

SpiritWriter

Just finished dinner and some fine dining it was I tell ya. 4 slices of peanut butter toast and another bowl of sauerkraut. :w00t:

• Like 2

Just finished dinner and some fine dining it was I tell ya. 4 slices of peanut butter toast and another bowl of sauerkraut. :w00t:

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Spaghetti.

I'm feeling lazy today so all I'm eating is a beef pie covered with tomato soup...

Edited by Meridian O

giphy.gif

Lmao! Great gif, those guys are hysterical!

No food yet today so far, just drinking loads of coffee.

tumblr_ltdsihvqW21qfl71ko1_400.gif

• Like 2

had a lovely sunday dinner at the parents with my brother and his family.. meatloaf was the star with greenbeans(with onions and bacon), roasted summer squash and zucchini ( with feta cheese and olive oil lightly salted and peppered), augratin potatoes, and for those watching their carbs.. smashed cauliflower... and for desert cherry jello cake or chocolate cupcakes with home made salted caramel frosting.... mmm boy

• Like 1

a huge pot of jambalaya with chorizo,keilbasa, and chicken

• Like 1

penne with fire roasted tomatoes and two types of sausage.. topped with five different cheeses.. and asparagus on the side

Grilled summer squash medallions with a little Frank's red hot sauce to season them. Portabella strips sauteed with onions, plus fresh tomato and cucumber slices on the side.

roast chikcen with herbs and honey (herbs growing in the garden) rice and red whine sauce.

Edited by hellwyr

stir fry :) 3 personal steaks sliced up with some udon noodles and veggies and the sauce is shhhh im not telling :whistle:

346uant.jpg

• Like 3

well the boys have been demanding one of their comfort meals... fried chicken strips and home made mac n cheese. i made enough for an army. 4lbs of fried chicken strips and a huge pot of mac n cheese... should last for a few days

• Like 1

Sunday dinner, Roast lamb, Mint sauce, Roast spuds Yorkshire pudding, Leeks, Broccoli, Peas and carrots and lemon meringue for puds, Yum yum.

Edited by Cat_From_Hell
  • Like 3

Going to the local Bazaar later and what ever they serve it is always home made and delicious...

• Like 3

sunday dinner with the parents today... my recently divorced brother is bringing a "friend". hope she isn't afraid to eat cause we are eaters.. lasagna salad and bread.. and maybe another veggie is on the menu

• Like 4

Copycat Cracker Barrel hash brown casserole, homemade ranch shake and bake chicken thighs, buttermilk biscuits... and I'm not sure what veggie. I should do summer squash since we have those on the counter- but I just made baked white jambalaya yesterday and it had a lot of squash in it. So maybe some broccoli or a veggie blend instead.

• Like 2

Burritos and coffee, and next thing ya know I'll be drinking Apple Manzana on ice and then snacking on cake donuts.

• Like 3

Burritos and coffee, and next thing ya know I'll be drinking Apple Manzana on ice and then snacking on cake donuts.

Sounds good to me....

• Like 1

celebrated my son's 17th birthday today for sunday dinner. his request was my famous chicken pot pie with triple chocolate brownies and ice cram for dessert.

i lucked out in my mother cooked and deboned the chicken for me and my brother cut up all the veggies... all i had to do was through it together and make the topping.. it turned out fabulous. and just like any other sunday dinner we made enough for an army so some got sent home with everyone for tomorrow's meal

• Like 2

the youngest wanted chicken parmesean...so he got it along with roasted garlic red potatoes and roasted brussel sprouts... im gonna see if i can somehow get a picture of this off my ANCIENT phone to my email and then onto here,.... let me give it a go...seems the picture is not wanting to make an appearance in my email.. at least i tried

• Like 1

Sloppy joe biscuits- I freeze sloppy joes into ice cubes, then sandwich the cubes between two pillsbury jr biscits, and bake them off to make little hand rolls. Some leftover veggie medley and baked beans to go with it. I worked late, and it's a lazy dinner night.

• Like 1