Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's for dinner?

SpiritWriter

Venison burgers and sweet potato fries this evening... :D

• Like 6

menu for the week

had some hold overs from last week

fried tilapia, hush-puppies, broccoli, and cheddar broccoli rice

creamy potato and ham soup with crusty rolls

sausage gravy biscuits, home fries, scrambled eggs, bacon

spaghetti, salad, breadsticks

fajitas, beef, chicken, shrimp and pepper corn

• Like 3

Hubby is going to make chicken in a white wine and garlic sauce over linguini, with a tossed salad, garlic bread.  Fruit for dessert.  

• Like 3

My wife is making hamburgers, and curly fries from Walmart. Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for dessert. French roast coffee. 

Then we are going to curl up with the HBO premier of Alien Covenant. ^_^

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 3

Turkey burgers on the grill, steamed mixed veggies, tater tots, applesauce.  

• Like 4

Chicken rice soup, lemon ginger tea and and Advil then bed.

• Like 6

Homemade Baked Ziti with Italian Meatballs, Italian Sausage and Italian Bread. Red wine to drink and NY Cheesecake for dessert.

• Like 4

Papa Murphy's Pizza. Mediterranean style and a Supreme.  

• Like 4

Bacon and cheese stuffed portabella mushrooms and steamed fresh green beans with sale alle erbe delle marlunghe seasoning. The seasoning is stuff mum gets me. A sea salt with rosemary, sage, black pepper, and garlic.

• Like 5

Homemade chicken noodle casserole, tossed salad or fresh veggies and dip.  

• Like 3

Making spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, and tossed salad for supper tonight.   Also planning out what I'm making for Easter Eve and Easter get togethers with both sides of our families.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Making spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, and tossed salad for supper tonight.   Also planning out what I'm making for Easter Eve and Easter get togethers with both sides of our families.  

Tcgram glad to hear you whole family is getting together for the holiday and great menu tonight one of the great all time meals.

• Like 2

I am making grilled chicken breasts, grilled green peppers and onions, steamed petite sweet potatoes, tossed salad.   Having some chocolate cake with chocolate cream cheese frosting that my hubby made for my birthday.  :)  

Forgot to add: I did the prep work; my son decided to grill the chicken and veggies for me!  

Edited by tcgram
  • Like 5

Getting things prepared for Easter Dinner. Going to have a spiral sliced glazed ham and baked ziti with all the trimmings. Been eating way too much candy lately just love chocolate.

• Like 3

I don't know, man.

My shank-end hams turn out better when they're not pre-sliced.

I mean, they taste better.

Plus, you can chunk them up for other recipes.

I'm baking a ham this Easter, as usual, but I make sweet potatoes to go with it, and whatever other fresh veggie, probably corn or green beans - or both.

Harte 

Edited by Harte
  • Like 5

2 pieces of single serving spam, the last of my eggs, and a single serving cup of instant mashed potatoes. Plus two sharp cheddar cheese wedges. Washing all this down with some sweet tea. 

• Like 3

We had chicken breasts wrapped around stuffing and baked in the oven, with a mushroom sauce on top.  Mixed veggies and mandarin oranges.

• Like 3

I am making food for 2 Easter celebrations.   For Easter Eve I am making bacon wrapped water chestnuts, chocolate sin in a bowl, veggie pizza, and chocolate nests made with choc. chips, butterscotch chips, chow mein noodles and candy robin eggs.  For Easter Sunday I am making deviled eggs, veggies and dip, fruit salad and spinach pie.  

• Like 3

Cooked roast beef and potatoes in a crock pot. Also had broccoli. Whoever invented the crock pot was a genius.  

• Like 3

Ham and sweet potatoes.

Store bakery rolls

Choice of fresh veggie turned out to be Brussels sprouts.

Harte

• Like 4