Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's for dinner?

SpiritWriter

I'll be eating supper in about twenty minutes from now.  And I'm glad because I'm hungry.

For supper I'll be having breaded haddock, corn, and a salad.

However, I will not be eating desert afterwards tonight. 

• Like 1

I really like it, hubby said it was okay.  Daughter and son did not care for it.  

Well, after having so much fun for two weeks of donuts and ice cream and ****, I seemed to have reset a few hormones as I'm now leaner than before. Still haven't figured out which contest I want to enter. 

Little extra fat today, so grassfed strip steak cooked in butter, three whole eggs, avocado. 

• Like 1

Chicken and garlic tortellini lightly tossed in pesto, tossed salad with shaved parmesan and roasted pumpkin seeds, fresh rainier cherries.   

I put some beans on to soak to go with the BBQ chicken I am going to cook on the grill on Friday.  Red chile and elk meat in the beans.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

Elk is amazing. Too bad we can't get it here unless you wanna pay a LOT of money. 

Mushrooms and protein shake don't go together. 

I just picked up a new strain from Colorado, I take no responsibility for any of this. 

• Haha 1

Teriyaki Chicken. Rice, and Egg Rolls. 

• Like 2

I'm about to try (and fail miserably at) a carb based diet again. I figure with me eating junk and not spilling over, insulin sensitivity must be good, so I'm taking advantage. 

I forget how good home made fried rice was. Geez. Why do people even bother ordering takeout? This is ready before it even gets to your house. I marinate my chicken in Soy Vey Teriyaki, then just brown it a bit, add bell pepper and mushrooms, toss around some soy sauce, throw in rice cooked the day before, toss it around some more and done. 

• Like 1

Tonight I'll be having steak on the outdoor grill for supper.

• Like 1

Soy Vey Teriyaki marinade. I normally don't give information like this away for free. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Soy Vey Teriyaki marinade. I normally don't give information like this away for free. 

You need an avatar. Here.

29.jpg

Harte

• Haha 2

Actually one of my main concerns after choosing this handle was not also choosing an avatar too similar to imaginarynumber1. I'll still consider it :tsu:

• Like 1

Grilled chicken breast and salad.

• Like 1

Tonight my mom made dinner and had us over to her house.  Rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, fresh veggies and ranch dip, followed up by a cheesecake trifle.   Very good!   

• Like 2

I've been doing GREAT on much higher carbs. I'm eating more calories, more food volume but I just seem to be partitioning it really well. Sweet taters and jasmine rice are main two carb sources and been having a lot of fun. Tonight was chicken and pineapple fried rice that just turned out frickin amazing. Having fresh pineapple and blueberries before bed. 

• Like 1

Chicken marinated in Soy Vey with pineapple and bell peppers (sorry I can't get away from it, plus pineapple is amazing for digestion), sweet potatoes with cinnamon and Splenda, Ezekiel bread French Toast with sugar free chocolate syrup, fat free vanilla ice cream and berries lol

• Like 1

Tonight I made homemade subs with turkey and black forest ham, co jack, american and swiss cheeses, shredded lettuce, tomato and sub oil.  

For supper tonight I had spaghetti and meatballs with a salad on the side.  It was good.  I can't complain.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 6:00 PM, HandsomeGorilla said:

Elk is amazing. Too bad we can't get it here unless you wanna pay a LOT of money. 

I get it from my grandson's dad every time he goes hunting (once a year).  I don't use it very often.  Still have two one pound packages in the freezer.

Chicken Super noodles with a few slices of spam and a Chinese style two egg omelette with spring onion, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. A glass of Dr Peppers.

Chicken alfredo (with homemade sauce, thanks to my hubby), tossed salad with tomato and cucumber, fresh mixed fruit.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

I medicated too heavily and ended up having $40 worth of cookies and milk shipped to my house. I then tracked my cookies on the cookie tracking app. 

Dude, I ordered milk. Milk. 

https://www.fivepointscolumbia.com/restaurants/insomnia-cookies

Uh oh!!