Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's for dinner?

SpiritWriter

Homemade brioche bread, left over from the other day, made into french toast with homemade cinnamon sugar and a hand squeezed, fresh orange juice.

• Like 3

I'm going to be having ribeye steak cooked on the outdoor grill for supper tonight.  I love good quality steak.

I can't wait!

• Like 3

Steaks, baked potatoes with butter and sour cream, sauteed baby bella mushrooms, spinach, mixed fresh fruit.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lean pork tenderloin, bell peppers, pineapple marinated in Soy Vey, which, if you haven't tried by now, I don't wanna talk to you no more. Stir fry that with a leeeetle coconut oil, add two cups of rice and some more soy sauce, stir fry on high until you remove all the moisture and the rice and absorbs everything and gets that nice sticky exterior. 

Then post workout was a Lucky Charms cereal bar and Reeses Peanut butter puffs cereal bar. Another one of my secrets I usually charge good money for... 

• Like 4

Scrambled eggs on toast made from the last of the bread, I made the other day.

Two of the local organic eggs and a side order of locally grown, organic chestnut mushrooms and the last of the organic tinned tomatoes. A pot of tea.

• Like 2

Not much tonight; hamburger mixed in some mac and cheese, cut up fresh veggies and fresh fruit for dessert.  

• Like 2

On 7/18/2020 at 6:32 PM, Blue Star said:

Homemade brioche bread, left over from the other day, made into french toast with homemade cinnamon sugar and a hand squeezed, fresh orange juice.

I made French toast with challah bread last night, but will try it with brioche bread next. Sounds delicious.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I made French toast with challah bread last night, but will try it with brioche bread next. Sounds delicious.

Raisin bread is great too.

• Like 3

Parmesan chicken (chicken breasts coated in a mixture of parmesan cheese, panko bread crumbs, minced garlic and butter and baked), roasted baby broccoli florets, au gratin rice, and fresh pineapple.  

• Like 2

Spaghetti.

• Like 3

Great, now I'm addicted to sweet potatoes. Roast in the oven making the skin crisp, butter buds lol, salt, pepper, cinnamon, sugar free pancake syrup. Damn! Sometimes I use Greek yogurt to replace sour cream. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

I'm addicted to sweet potatoes.

Fair warning, never juice them. Never, ever, ever make sweet potato juice. Oh, it's good, really good. Butt, yes I used that word intentionally. You will be sitting on it if you have too much. Because you will get a bit rumbly.

• Haha 2

I would never, anyway lol. But one reason I do love them is because they definitely keep things running smoothly but at the same time don't bloat me. 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Fair warning, never juice them. Never, ever, ever make sweet potato juice. Oh, it's good, really good. Butt, yes I used that word intentionally. You will be sitting on it if you have too much. Because you will get a bit rumbly.

Thanks for that Public Service Announcement.  ;)   

Shredded chicken tacos made with chicken and spices in the instant pot.  Topped with corn and black bean salsa, sour cream, lettuce,cilantro, small amount of shredded mexican blend cheese and a squeeze of lime.   :)    Fresh fruit for dessert.   

• Like 1

Lol back on diet tonight, but that after I had an oreo milkshake from sonic post workout this morning. 

Blackberry chili oven roasted chicken from Publix, sweet potatoes in the microwave and frozen berries. I'm at work and can't cook. No excuses here (finally) 

• Like 1

Steaks on the grill, herbed small potatoes, tossed salad, fried sweet potato sushi, mixed fruit.  

• Like 1

Homemade veggie soup with beef in the instant pot, sharp cheddar cheese and crackers, mixed fruit.   :) 

Hamburgers and fries, spring salad mix with cucumbers and tomatoes, fruit.  

Frijoles cooked with onions and tomatoes from the garden, also seasoning and canned green chile.  I haven't decided if I will add meat when they are cooked or not.

• Like 1

Chicken breasts coated in panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese and baked, 4 cheese rice, roasted broccoli, onions, carrots, red and yellow bell peppers and small red, purple and yellow potatoes in the oven.  Apple pie for dessert.  

• Like 1