Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's for dinner?

SpiritWriter

Poor Boy sandwiches and fries.

• Like 1

Made hamburgers with a mushroom sauce and sharp cheddar cheese, fresh veggies, chips and ranch dip.   Vanilla bean ice cream for dessert.  

5 hours ago, Blue Star said:

I have no idea what a poor boy sandwich is???

I think they may have meant a "po boy" sandwich.   It usually consists of some type of meat, such as fried shrimp, roast beef, crawfish, etc on crunchy french bread with an assortment of veggies and a remoulade (cajun version of the classic French mayo-mustard sauce).

4 hours ago, tcgram said:

I think they may have meant a "po boy" sandwich.   It usually consists of some type of meat, such as fried shrimp, roast beef, crawfish, etc on crunchy french bread with an assortment of veggies and a remoulade (cajun version of the classic French mayo-mustard sauce).

We had it with Shrimp, Tomatoes, Lettuce and Tarter Sauce, Today we had Arby's.

• Like 1

I am going to make olive garden's version of chicken gnocchi soup, bread and butter, mixed fruit.  

A few carbs to kick start next week's training, so one of my favorites, beef and pineapple fried rice. Lean hgrass fed beef, bell peppers, mushrooms, you know, my usual, stir fried with Jasmine rice, some pineapple and red pepper for a sweet and sour thing. 

Cinnamon and Splenda on top lol

• Like 1

Rotini in a red tomato sauce with meatballs, tossed salad, crostini made out of small wheat sub buns that were getting stale.   Apples for dessert.  

So been getting away with eating tacos every night :lol: They're officially tacos now, I guess, since I decided to start using Greek yogurt (properly seasoned with salt and pepper) as a sour cream substitute. I use 93 or 97 lean ground beef, which still has enough fat that I don't need to add any to the pan, typically. Just brown it with whatever seasonings you like, add bell pepper, mushrooms, if you'd like. I'd add onions but they make me fart too much. Even a little taco seasoning, **** it. 

Add an egg in there, maybe a few slices of avocado and a little cheese. Serve it all on low carb tortillas with the seasoned Greek yogurt. 

You can obviously add whatever you want. 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 1

Chili.

• Like 1

Beef roast in the instant pot along with onion, potatoes, carrots.   Gravy made out of the liquid left over.   No fat added, just whatever the meat has rendered.   Apple pie for dessert.  

Edited by tcgram

brb embarrassing entire Mediterranean region with white man hummus wrap 

I have a friend from Spain who is a competitive bodybuilder (way more muscular and better looking than me, the ****er) and this is one of his favorites. Low carb chicken hummus flatbreads. Joseph's Lavash bread, chicken breast, peppers, mushrooms all pan fried through, served on the flatbreads with roasted pine nut hummus. 

Probably some roasted asparagus or Brussels sprouts on the side

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Last night, grassfed ribeye with bell peppers, mushrooms and Jasmine rice. 

Tonight, chicken with avocado and sweet potatoes with Greek yogurt and almond butter before bed. 

• Like 1

Breakfast.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 1

Halloween candy is now officially gone lol

Pork tenderloin, Jasmine rice, bell peppers, mushrooms. Greek yogurt and berries for snacks and before bed. Don't see any competitions I want to give a shot by the end of this year, maybe spring. Weighing 208 this morning, no way in hell I'm competing in the 212 class so got some evaluation ahead of me

• Like 1

Steak, Baked Potatoes and Corn. 

• Like 1

Soup and Sandwiches. 

• Like 1

Hubby made goulash on this cold and rainy night.  

Panini's

Chili. 

Not much family in the area, plus the ones that are here are headed to California to be with other family, so I'm honestly enjoying the **** out myself all by my lonesome 

Picked up some gorgeous grass fed beef tenderloins, some purple sweet potatoes and I'll sautée some portabellas, as well. Honestly, so much less stressful just having the day off and enjoying myself while I cook and clean the house. 

Damn I wish I could post pictures... 

Thanksgiving dinner!

Thanksgiving Leftovers.