Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's for dinner?

SpiritWriter

Making pot roast in the instant pot tonight for supper.  Strawberry shortcake for dessert. 

• Like 1

New York strip steaks, sweet potato fries with cinnamon and brown sugar, grilled Brussels sprouts for the girl and I tonight. 

• Like 2

salad, spaghetti, bread

snacks... spent about $30 on a variety of nuts (praline pecans, glazed walnuts, macadamia nuts, honey roasted peanuts, coco roasted almonds and added some semi sweet dark chocolate chips) mixed them up. I can have about 2 tbsp worth for a snack. should last me through the duration of the Covid apocolypse

• Like 1

Pan seared boneless pork chops with sweet and sour peppers. Still trying to figure out what else we want that we won't fight over. 

• Like 2

Tonight it will be shredded turkey sandwiches (using our canned turkey), veggie burgers, chips and fruit.  

• Like 1

double cheese burgers... and some chips

tomorrow... ribs, homemade coleslaw, homemade mac, n cheese, steak fries

Monday...fajitas, creamy mexicorn

• Like 1

Eggplant Parmesan. I actually haven't made it in a very long time. It was one of the very few things my ex was capable of cooking, and I used her recipe to cook it for another girl. 

I'm going to hell, aren't I? 

• Haha 2

Chicken breasts marinated in italian dressing, then browned in a skillet, homemade mashed potatoes with sharp cheddar cheese, sauteed fresh mushrooms, mixed fruit.  

On 5/17/2020 at 4:30 PM, HandsomeGorilla said:

Eggplant Parmesan. I actually haven't made it in a very long time. It was one of the very few things my ex was capable of cooking, and I used her recipe to cook it for another girl. 

I'm going to hell, aren't I? 

nah... good food is good food

• Haha 1

We are going to make some burgers, veggie burgers, brats and hot dogs on the grill at my mom's house this afternoon.   We are bringing a black bean, corn and red pepper salad with a cilantro-lime vinaigrette and some homemade chocolate chip cookies.   Just going to be a few family members and we are taking chairs to sit our 6 feet apart out in the back yard.  

• Like 1

Fajitas. 

• Like 2

Pork chops on the grill, roasted small potatoes, tossed salad, fresh strawberries.

Ground chicken breast with bell peppers, mushrooms and egg whites. Frozen protein drink for dessert lol. Diet is getting boring and monotonous but I'm dropping body fat fast. 

Edit* there's gotta be an easier way of adding pictures without having to ask a mod to delete old ones. 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 1

Making homemade chicken tacos with chicken, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and cheese, salsa.   Root beer floats for dessert.

8oz grassfed strip steak, peppers and mushrooms, three whole eggs. Frozen protein drink for 'dessert' lol

1800 calories a day. Finally at the point of not starving. 

• Like 1

Carb up, so using a bastardized version of John Meadows French toast.

They used Ezekiel English muffins, I used Thomas's because they were BOGO lol. Also subbed egg whites for whole eggs. I didn't find any fat free vanilla ice cream I wanted to put on top image.gif.e32fe96bf41896e04644a71a3cd08927.gif

Still good, though. I have such a pretty picture i can't post :(

• Like 2

Hubby made stromboli with leftover ham and turkey, cheddar and swiss cheese, we also had corn and an asian tossed salad.  Black cherry ice cream for dessert.  

• Like 1

Ground turkey with lots of turmeric and pepper, sautéed mushrooms and peppers, half an avocado. 

• Like 2

12oz flank steak that'll change your life, peppers and onions, cup of cottage cheese, three whole eggs. 

• Like 2

Meatball subs, fresh veggies or chips, mixed fruit.   (I had mine without the bread and with veggies)   

• Like 1

Marinated some chicken in G Hughes sugar free teriyaki marinade, then just stir fried with peppers, onions and soy sauce. 

So I'm using Myprotein Chocolate Smooth powder mixed with almond milk and put in the freezer. It tastes enough like ice cream to make me stay sane. 

• Like 1

Sauteed chicken breasts in a wrap, with lettuce, mandarin oranges, chow mein noodles, and pecans, drizzled with a fat free raspberry vinaigrette dressing.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tcgram said:

Sauteed chicken breasts in a wrap, with lettuce, mandarin oranges, chow mein noodles, and pecans, drizzled with a fat free raspberry vinaigrette dressing.  

Sounds delicions TC. Sure beats my spinach salad.

• Like 1

It was pretty good!   

• Like 1

I'm taking leftovers of everything but the wraps and making a salad at work tomorrow for lunch.  :) 

• Like 1