Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's for dinner?


SpiritWriter

Recommended Posts

Chicken and Yellow Rice.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Smash Burgers. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cheese Tortellini and French Bread with Bruschetta.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chicken breasts in garlic Parmesan cheese sauce, buttered egg noodles, tossed salad.  Strawberries for dessert.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Beef Stew over White Rice. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Subs with turkey, bacon, lettuce, cucumber and mayo, fresh fruit.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Subway 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ground beef stroganoff, mashed potatoes, salad, raspberry, lime and orange sherbet.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Leftovers 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hotdogs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Calzone stuffed with Mushrooms, Sausage, Cheese and Pepperoni. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

so funds are tight right now ive actually not gone to the grocery store in two weeks and just been relying on food storage and whats in my freezer.

i pulled out a ham that my son gave me from xmas... this will be the main protein for my meals this week

tonight its ham and egss with homefries

hamsteaks, augratin potatoes, green beans

pinto beans and ham slow cooked, oven roasted carrots

now this is going to be a new recipe and i dont know what it will taste like, but i recently made a veggie pizza and froze the remaining chopped veggies. i am going to sautee them mix them with cubed ham then mix with rice and cream of chicken soup....lol whatever it is it will be filling.

i may go to the store and pick up fixings for salad and have salad with cubed ham and cheese. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Overdueleaf said:

so funds are tight right now ive actually not gone to the grocery store in two weeks and just been relying on food storage and whats in my freezer.

i pulled out a ham that my son gave me from xmas... this will be the main protein for my meals this week

tonight its ham and egss with homefries

hamsteaks, augratin potatoes, green beans

pinto beans and ham slow cooked, oven roasted carrots

now this is going to be a new recipe and i dont know what it will taste like, but i recently made a veggie pizza and froze the remaining chopped veggies. i am going to sautee them mix them with cubed ham then mix with rice and cream of chicken soup....lol whatever it is it will be filling.

i may go to the store and pick up fixings for salad and have salad with cubed ham and cheese. 

It must be a big Ham to be able to make all those dishes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pork Loin. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tuna Casserole. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spaghetti 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2024 at 7:55 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

It must be a big Ham to be able to make all those dishes. 

it was a good sized ham, ive made all thosedishes and still have some left. I a,m going to carve it the best i can, cube and freeze the rest. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I will be going shopping next week and already have my menu made up each of these meals will be a two night meal

pork stew made with roasted potatoes, carrots and parsnips

chicken parmesean, creamy garlic noodles, roasted brussel sprouts and roasted asparagus

chicken broccoli casserole with roasted carrots

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chili Dog Casserole 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Creamy lemon Parmesan piccata chicken, green beans almondine, fresh fruit.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

my son brought over steaks, potatoes for baking and broccoli. i cooked. it was a good trade off

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Overdueleaf said:

my son brought over steaks, potatoes for baking and broccoli. i cooked. it was a good trade off

 

I am having marinated Korean spicy beef, vegetable fried rice, and moo (Radish) kimchi with chesse cake for desert!!!!!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Southwestern Chicken 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ribs and Pasta Salad. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chicken Sandwich 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.