Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Illuminati are not real.

prometheuslocke

orbital_mind_control_lasers.jpgnwo-cards-church-of-middle-america.pngplagueofdemons-png-216x300.jpg

There exists an icy wall between the reality most people believe and the truth. There are many people all around the world who believe in a massive conspiracy, one that has been passed down from generation to generation for the purpose of controlling humanity. The 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati gave the world a list of names, people to blame for those who have glimpsed through this wall of ice. Many have come in contact with it, and all leave with the clear and obvious truth that there is more to our reality than it seems. In the recent past, the icy wall has proven very clearly that it is a master of deception. It would have us believe the entire worlds currency are controlled by one family, the Rothschilds. The wall would like you to believe that a tiny country, formed not more than 70 years ago, is secretly pulling the strings of the largest and most powerful military machines the world has ever seen. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Zionists are not controlling the United States, or the British Crown. The Rothschild family, while certainly powerful, is not a sacred bloodline destined to reign. Take a step back, this is what the conspiracy theorists and truth seekers believe... to think that they are not victims of a grand delusion, a deception designed to place blame on a small faction of people is inane. The Illuminati in total, and the grand NWO conspiracy, are nothing more than the final layer of deception before the Apocalypse: the great delusion promised in Revelation.

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: meaning 'un-covering'), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, hidden from humanity in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation.

The Illuminati are nothing but scapegoats, a fictitious movement based on a long dead secret society. The idea they stand for however, is very real. The difference, of course, between the two, is that what most people name the "Illuminati" is not a monolithic organization. It is not some grand conspiracy, made up of humans who have plotted in secret to deny the masses their liberties and their future. The icy wall that victims see is nothing more than an illusion, a monolithic front for a large group of loosely knit organizations who for a long time in our history had little to no interaction with each other. Organized crime, secret societies, religious groups, affluent families and secretive governmental organizations today embody what is seen as the Illuminati. Their dark secret, though, is not that they have all worked together in con cert for thousands of years in order to bring about the apocalypse, but rather that they had a real and constant contact with the being that has masqueraded as God for the same amount of time. These groups were separate and most believed they were working against each other for most of our history.. the factions of fascism, corruption, and communism were systematically used to infest and infiltrate the government of the United States of America. They used extortion, coercion, and infiltration in order to take over the enemy from within. This tactic is timeless, and it is the modus operandiof this alien influence. The greatest enemy, a force of liberty and freedom, has been destroyed not in open battle, but by changing its beliefs. A cancer has eaten away at the inner core of democracy, and now uses it as nothing more than a facade, the new opiate of the masses.

In recent time, these disparate groups have been made aware of each other, and made aware of the fact that the force they have been in contact with has infiltrated the highest level of international governance. Today, they most likely believe the same lie, that they will be the new masters of the planet, with the assistance of this nefarious force which has systematically used deception in order to seize control of the masses since the dawn of time. Their belief, of course, is driven by a mind controlled world view of no other option. In the end, they will be left with exactly what they see, a lost cause. What they most likely do not see is that they are being made an example of. That the international corporate imperialism will not be viewed by the masses as a natural result of greed, but rather as a systematic destructive force which has intentionally forsaken the planet by destroying its scarce resources and using them in order to make this world unlivable without the assistance of an outside force, that may not be providing it. The global economy is being destroyed, as well as the global ecosystem, and all people will be left with a single question.

To all those who know, and believe I am wrong, I ask you to remember the words of Jesus on the cross: "My god, my god; why have you forsaken me?"

All is not lost, but it is if you yourselves do not change. The trajectory we are on is to the Biblical abyss, and there will be no coming back. You will not be saved for your service to evil, nor will you receive some compensation for the horrendous deeds your commit. What you will be left with is the eternal knowledge that you sacrificed the lives and spirits of your brothers and sisters for nothing more than self gain which was no more than illusion--control of an icy wall that will one day surround you as well.

It is the whole of humanity that we should all be concerned with, and our subservience to an alien force that has been responsible, personally for the most atrocious events in our history should be the single most paramount problem in our focus.

On the precipice of victory, take guard... for nothing is as it seems.

Edited by prometheuslocke

I agree that an Illuminati type group is most likely a myth with a purpose, but I also agree that elements of the things you listed (religions/government/the wealthy) are very real, and other forms of this Illuminati style idea. But where I disagree is that their greed and lust for power were given to them by some type of false god. It came from inside. We all have feelings of greed/lust/negative tendencies. If we were in power, would we all do the same? I'd hope not, but know that many would give in to these human weaknesses. My opinion only.

• Like 2

They are real in the way that there are degrees within several ancient initiative orders called "Illuminati" meaning gaining the ancient widsom at that degree. The conspiracy theories and legends that grew up about them is as far from the truth just as much a Kung Fu priest is a Jedi or Darth Vader LOL

I was contacted by someone claiming to be a lawyer for the Illuminati over a post I made in a Utube thread. He may have been some crazed basement dweller but who knows. Thats about all I can say about that but there are itleast people out there that believe there Illuminati, level of sanity aside.

I am one of 3 of the Illuminati's Elite Lawyers who represent them. We have 0 assocation with Monsanto and to commit slander is lyable. We have not in anyway shape and or form dabbled in any form of agriculture. Not our thing and we do not give two ****s about it. Not our concern or our cup of tea thank you very much.

The fact is that we are all ruled by others. There's our parents or spouse, there's our boss, there's the police, there's the neighbors threatening to sue us if we don't mow the lawn, there's our preacher scolding us 'cause our kids skipped Sunday school, there's our doctor telling us to take it easy, there's or dentist complaining about not flossing properly, there's gravity keeping us from flying about, and there's our stomach telling us to lay off the garlic.

Why do we need conspiracies to think we aren't free?

• Like 4

The fact is that we are all ruled by others. There's our parents or spouse, there's our boss, there's the police, there's the neighbors threatening to sue us if we don't mow the lawn, there's our preacher scolding us 'cause our kids skipped Sunday school, there's our doctor telling us to take it easy, there's or dentist complaining about not flossing properly, there's gravity keeping us from flying about, and there's our stomach telling us to lay off the garlic.

I don't think we're ruled by others. We make choices, some of us choose to live cooperatively. When we don't there may be consequences, but whether we like or dislike the consequences, we're still making a choice.

Absolutely no illuminati, total fabrication. Now all go back to sleep and when you wake up you will even forget about the name. And you will certainly never remember about the pyramids hovering over the Kremlin a few years back. Never happened, oh no, simply mass hysteria. So, that's all solved then, no need for anymore mention of a group that does not exist, did not exist, never will exist. Close your eyes now, sleep, sleep, forget, forget, sleep sleep.........

"Hey, Vlad, I think I fooled them"

"Phew! that was close. Uh, wait, I think they're still awake. Stop typing idiot!"

• Like 2

As individuals we do have choices. In groups, we tend to lose our individuality and follow the safest option. Which perhaps... an 'order' like the illumatoonies would feast greatly upon.

We are Human. We often want to fill the gaps missing information and knowledge with even the most outlandish theory. We need things to fit, to make some sort of sense, just to be able to say, 'We've figured this one out. Let's move on!'

If we did not do these kind of things, then perhaps we would not be Human afterall.

Just a thought!

Kind Regards ;)

Sounds like you're in a rut. :cry:

I agree that an Illuminati type group is most likely a myth with a purpose, but I also agree that elements of the things you listed (religions/government/the wealthy) are very real, and other forms of this Illuminati style idea. But where I disagree is that their greed and lust for power were given to them by some type of false god. It came from inside. We all have feelings of greed/lust/negative tendencies. If we were in power, would we all do the same? I'd hope not, but know that many would give in to these human weaknesses. My opinion only.

I agree with you, it does come from within.

I stumbled onto this link but a lot of it holds true about different perceptions in the different orders good and bad, referred to as Illuminati. You can see how all the conspiracy stuff came about, during the time of the crusades etc, every body started crucifying and lying about the other groups to gain supremacy for their religion and riches. It gives a good feel for what some of the groups actually believed and to what extent they took it, no matter how unchristian in spirit it is. Other people they don't understand they call the heretics to be destroyed. Hippocracy in it's splender.

I'm glad the US founding fathers were for charity and freedom of religious belief without out fear of prosecution, although they are accused of being Illuminati in the worst sense. Make each man better and try to bring peace and give charity to your fellow man, but even that is said to be bad by some, who say Illuminati Masons!

The last statement sums it up fairly well.... There is no one Illuminati.

The mystic affiliations under the Pyramids of Egypt, the esoteric sect of Pythagoras, the astrologers or mathematicians of Rome in the time of Domitian, the House of Wisdom in Cairo, the Ismailis or Assassins, Companions of the Old Man of the Mountain, the Templars, the Rose-Croix (Rosicrucians), the Carbonari, the Jesuits, Freemasons, B'nai B'rith, Knights of Columbus, the Souffrants, the Chercheurs, Lodges of St. John, of Melchisedek, Royal Priests, Masters of the Wise, the Asiatic Brethren . . . all appear to form an uninterrupted chain of these superior affiliations . . . under the name of the Illuminati, under the Directing Power of the Invisibles -- Earthly beings -- Masters working on the Astral, whose self-appointed role was to be the arbiters and Masters of the World. jesuits.htm

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesuits.htm

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely no illuminati, total fabrication. Now all go back to sleep and when you wake up you will even forget about the name. And you will certainly never remember about the pyramids hovering over the Kremlin a few years back. Never happened, oh no, simply mass hysteria. So, that's all solved then, no need for anymore mention of a group that does not exist, did not exist, never will exist. Close your eyes now, sleep, sleep, forget, forget, sleep sleep.........

"Hey, Vlad, I think I fooled them"

"Phew! that was close. Uh, wait, I think they're still awake. Stop typing idiot!"

A pyramid hovered over the Kremlin? :)

I was contacted by someone claiming to be a lawyer for the Illuminati over a post I made in a Utube thread. He may have been some crazed basement dweller but who knows. Thats about all I can say about that but there are itleast people out there that believe there Illuminati, level of sanity aside.

That is the style in which that guy wrote to you? i very much doubt that he actually IS something like an elite lawyer....

A pyramid hovered over the Kremlin? :)

This from 2009. Video is skeptical and tounge in cheek, but it has all the footage and captions to translate. This is not the full story and I have to ask a friend so my facts are right before saying more....

A few minutes into the video there is a reference to this article in UK Daily Telegraph. And cyrillic НЛО (NLO) is UFO

http://www.telegraph...er-Kremlin.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_a1mOV8M0A

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri

You're selling fear & anxiety, and I'm not buying.