Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please give me a new house

Commander CMG

A frightened mother is demanding a new home for her and her young family - because she is convinced their terraced house is haunted by the ghost of a man called Nigel.

Housing association tenant Stacey McGill claims a spiritual presence flicks lights on and off, tampers with electrical appliances, moves posters around the walls and causes the floorboards to creak at the property in Loughborough.

The 29-year-old, who moved into the house last December with her partner Carl, 25, and their 18-month-old daughter Chelsey, said a medium she hired to investigate the property confirmed a 'male energy' at their home.

arrow3.gifView: Read more

• Like 1

Got a feeling ther eis more to this, like she doesn't like the area or the house.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, even if this is real, she has a roof over her head and there is no harm to her or her baby. I think there are people much more in need of the housing associations services.

My instinct tells me this is not at all real. Why pose for these kind of atmospheric pics (with light shining up on them in darkness - my kid does this with a torch when we go camping to try and look scary), seems like they are just doing it for effect.

• Like 2

If she believes it is haunted, why doesn't she believe anyone can get rid of Nigel?

• Like 2