Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

House of Horrors Abortion Clinic

OverSword

Do you really need him to admit it?

Nah, I just like to put the sad sack on the spot. Usually he follows pattern but apparently he won't stoop to defending murder....yet.

I really didn't understand the rest of your question, however, so not sure how to answer. Like, what does waterboarding have to do with an abortion doctor that decided abortion is retroactive as long as the baby is within an hour of a failed "procedure"?

Edited by Merc14

Nah, I just like to put the sad sack on the spot. Usually he follows pattern but apparently he won't stoop to defending murder....yet.

I really didn't understand the rest of your question, however, so not sure hwo to answer. Like, what does waterboarding have to do with an abortion doctor that decided abortion is retroactive as long as the baby is within an of a failed "procedure"?

I was just saying how backwards and twisted far left thinking is. Murder a baby and you're courageous. Water board a terrorist and they'll treat you like you just killed a baby.

• Like 1

It's sick and depraved is what it is. How can a woman listen to the sound of her unborn childs heartbeat and not feel anything? THAT is inhuman to me.

She considers you the hateful one. Don't ask me, I can't even understand how anyone could vote for Obama a second time much less defend retroactive abortion. Maybe she would allow "abortion" up to a year after birth if the mother says she was forced to give birth and really wanted an abortion. Hell, let's make it 2 years, the terrible twos when the mother thinks I don't need this sh^^ in my life. Don't laugh, they can justify anything.

• Like 2

Oh no, you are wrong there, go check the numbers. :-* The real numbers.

I assume you know what an aberration is and I believe it is an aberration for a species to nonchalantly kill their unborn and declare it a god given right and an admirable and brave thing.

BTW, why are you so horrified that he killed 8 living babies? They were supposed to be aborted but the idiot botched the job and the brats were crying on the table. So what if their body wasn't still in the mother, he was sticking a knife in their spinal cords anyways, just a matter of a few minutes right?

OH like you know the real numbers because some site told them to you.

But you are right on this one point. I do agree that I need to take a step back on this one.

When it comes to the murdering and slander of abortion Dr.s, I am highly sensitive, and agner rises fast! I was blinded by anger and emotion when first addressing this issue.

My first thought that some one was doing to this guy what they tried and failed to do to Tiller.

Since they failed at it with Tiller, it was decided that Tiller needed to shot dead.

I loved George Tiller. I knew Tiller. I have that man yet in my heart.

The pro-life kill as well.

Just know this. I will FIGHT LIKE HADES all the anti-choice people and all that they do. Be warned.

As for the slanted article, I sure would love to see one that is far less slanted on this issue. And I sit on the fence until I do more research. Meanwhile. Trust Women gets me money and I promise to pay for yet another abortion for someone else (like th efive I have already done). Howse that? Ya happy?

• Like 1

OH like you know the real numbers because some site told them to you.

But you are right on this one point. I do agree that I need to take a step back on this one.

When it comes to the murdering and slander of abortion Dr.s, I am highly sensitive, and agner rises fast! I was blinded by anger and emotion when first addressing this issue.

My first thought that some one was doing to this guy what they tried and failed to do to Tiller.

Since they failed at it with Tiller, it was decided that Tiller needed to shot dead.

I loved George Tiller. I knew Tiller. I have that man yet in my heart.

The pro-life kill as well.

Just know this. I will FIGHT LIKE HADES all the anti-choice people and all that they do. Be warned.

As for the slanted article, I sure would love to see one that is far less slanted on this issue. And I sit on the fence until I do more research. Meanwhile. Trust Women gets me money and I promise to pay for yet another abortion for someone else (like th efive I have already done). Howse that? Ya happy?

Then do some research for chrissakes. Go to the huffpo, apparently they are covering it and they aren't right wing. Do you have any kids? I promise I won't attack you from that perspective.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

Wow, you've financed five murders. Do you at least look into the individual circumstances before you hand out your blood money? Or do you blindly support any decision to abort?

• Like 1

From regenatria signature...

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

I'd say playing God is a hallmark of tyranny too.

Ok, he's being charges with murder (as he should be). 8 counts I believe. Also, my link (Source) shows that it is being covered by HP. A quick Google of his name shows everything from TruTV to ABC has something on it

It seems that this is being covered quite a bit. I do agree that sometimes the press doesn't cover everything appropriately but in this case, it is be covered.

Partial birth abortions are illegal.

Nibs

so in fact, I was right. the idiot site bitebart is succesfully inflaming an issue for ratings. And since the conservatives tend to be in love with all collections of cells up to the point of birth and NO FURTHER, their heads explode. Read above partial birth abortions are illegal. Abortion is not. Abortion is not infanticide and your personal attacks are pretty funny.

NBC, CBS, and ABC have devoted no time on their morning and evening broadcasts to the Gosnell case,

• Like 1

so in fact, I was right. the idiot site bitebart is succesfully inflaming an issue for ratings. And since the conservatives tend to be in love with all collections of cells up to the point of birth and NO FURTHER, their heads explode. Read above partial birth abortions are illegal. Abortion is not. Abortion is not infanticide and your personal attacks are pretty funny.

NBC, CBS, and ABC have devoted no time on their morning and evening broadcasts to the Gosnell case,

Hey, did you see my questions? Waiting for an answer. Any chance of that? LMAO.

Not a big fan of abortion. There are two options ladies:

1) Keep your legs closed.

2) If you have sex, BE RESPONSIBLE. Use birth control or condoms. It ISN'T that hard to remember.

and what about rape victims, accidents, people with diminished mental capacity that have no one else to look after the baby when it's born?

I generally agree but couldn't diminished mental capacity mean that person lacks the ability to make such a decision? Or does someone else decide for them? That's a pretty broad statement. Did they go brain dead all the sudden?

Abortion is indeed a responsible choice. You are talking about people using some foresight , in this case, to prevent pregnancy, when that particular quality is so condemned and ridiculed by so many these days. Unless the pregnant is married and it is harming her life to continue the pregnancy, most pregnancies are about young people who have not looked into the future, young people who are over-whelmed with sexual hormones surging. Looking at this further, being so frustrated by the rules and policies of public schools, these kids, years and years in public schools, have almost not even learned to breathe on their own, so regulated and guided is their lives, much less make life-altering decisions on matters that influence their lives from henceforth. I don't know if I got my idea across to you. Today's children are so controlled and regulated by parents and public schools that they may not even give pregnancy a thought while they pursue what LITTLE FREEDOM they have to act on their own. Abortion is a responsible decision for kids who may not even be able to make many decisions on their own. IOW, public sschols and parents have retarded the thinking skills it takes to prevent a pregnancy. Thank all the gods above, below, around, within and beyond that there are right now abortions that are medically-safe and legal for these children, so that they can FINALLY learn from their own experiences.

What time in history are you goddamn living in at the moment the ****ing 50's!?Schools,teachers,and parents cant do a damn thing to control or even have a say so in kids lives now day,THAT IS THE PROBLEM!!!These little morons run around saying,doing,drinking,smoking,and screwing anything they want!How the hell is that regulated lives?That LITTLE FREEDOM?Read what i have already said now days kids do whatever the hell they want to!That LITTLE FREEDOM you speak of is a huge ****ing responsibility and if someone partakes in it should have enough common sense to use a damn pill,wrap it up,or dont do it!Oh so they can FINALLY learn from there own decisions huh,i knew several girls back when i was in high school who had 2 or 3 abortions,didnt teach them a damn thing!

This message comes to you from common sense-from a non theist or atheist-from a non dem or repub :tu:

• Like 6

Geezus.... Why is this a political issue? For me it's about getting this creep locked up for the murder of these children. At the same time the mothers of these children sought him out for one reason our another.

I don't even care to waste time categorizing the criminal as leftist or right wing... The horror of this mans actions and the women who sought him out breaks my heart... I would have taken as many of those children as I could into my home...

• Like 7

Geezus.... Why is this a political issue? For me it's about getting this creep locked up for the murder of these children. At the same time the mothers of these children sought him out for one reason our another.

I don't even care to waste time categorizing the criminal as leftist or right wing... The horror of this mans actions and the women who sought him out breaks my heart... I would have taken as many of those children as I could into my home...

Truly chilling that there is a large group of people supporting this man. My examples seem extreme until you consider what they are defending and how bizarre it is that some consider a fully developed baby a "bunch of cells" just because it hasn't left the mother at the 8 month or so mark. Pull it half way out, cut the spinal cord and call it abortion because it is attached to the umbilical and therefore not a life. The absurdity and hypocrisy is not believable until you face the wrath of the hard core like the lady above. She is a true believer and there is no limit in her mind, I would guess, as long as it is called abortion.

Eugenics is nothing new and Margaret Sanger was a true believer in eugenics and abortion of the poor and ill-formed. African Americans have the highest abortion rate per capita and according to the CDC, have lost 13 million to abortion since 1973. 13 million African Americans killed in the womb and not a peep. Not from the Black leaders and not from the liberal left. Nope, the complainers are right wingers, Christians and other sundry haters and racist/bigots who find the massacre appalling.

I find this an interesting factoid on progressive beliefs and the toeing of the line of the leaders of a community being subjected to genocide and cheering it on. I have my theories on why but won't bring them up here. 13 million abortions, in 40 years, of a minority population and it is cheered on by by the so called leaders and their political bosses. Yikes.

http://www.nbccongre..._no_more_01.asp

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

Truly chilling that there is a large group of people supporting this man. My examples seem extreme until you consider what they are defending and how bizarre it is that some consider a fully developed baby a "bunch of cells" just because it hasn't left the mother at the 8 month or so mark. Pull it half way out, cut the spinal cord and call it abortion because it is attached to the umbilical and therefore not a life. The absurdity and hypocrisy is not believable until you face the wrath of the hard core like the lady above. She is a true believer and there is no limit in her mind, I would guess, as long as it is called abortion.

Eugenics is nothing new and Margaret Sanger was a true believer in eugenics and abortion of the poor and ill-formed. African Americans have the highest abortion rate per capita and according to the CDC, have lost 13 million to abortion since 1973. 13 million African Americans killed in the womb and not a peep. Not from the Black leaders and not from the liberal left. Nope, the complainers are right wingers, Christians and other sundry haters and racist/bigots who find the massacre appalling.

I find this an interesting factoid on progressive beliefs and the toeing of the line of the leaders of a community being subjected to genocide and cheering it on. I have my theories on why but won't bring them up here. 13 million abortions, in 40 years, of a minority population and it is cheered on by by the so called leaders and their political bosses. Yikes.

http://www.nbccongre..._no_more_01.asp

Depressing

Agreed lava i do not care what political group or religion one prefers,abortion is just sick!Sure there are a few situations were it is practical and should be done,but just using it as a means of birth control?I cannot defend that stance and find it rather disgusting!People who believe this to be something good,just sit there for 1 moment and imagine you couldnt type a response back to this post because your mothers just decided it was best to erase you from existence.For no other reason than they didnt think to use a condom,take a little pill,or just couldnt keep their legs closed so it was just best to wipe you out :td:

• Like 2

Agreed lava i do not care what political group or religion one prefers,abortion is just sick!Sure there are a few situations were it is practical and should be done,but just using it as a means of birth control?I cannot defend that stance and find it rather disgusting!People who believe this to be something good,just sit there for 1 moment and imagine you couldnt type a response back to this post because your mothers just decided it was best to erase you from existence.For no other reason than they didnt think to use a condom,take a little pill,or just couldnt keep their legs closed so it was just best to wipe you out :td:

:tu:

• Like 1

Snapz-Pro-XScreenSnapz033.jpg?resize=499%2C350

This is a great thing to be smiling about isn't it? She probably had a party right after to celebrate.

Die Gloria, die.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 5

Well, you never thought I was crazy before. I tell ya, it was hard to get past all the inflammatory words in the article to really get to the jist of what was being said. And again, the article is so slanted that who really knows if this is true or not, that employees are testifying against him. I am surprised you read this article as fact. It is slant all the way thru.

I apologize for being too blunt, this is a sensitive issue. I myself am against abortions but acknowlege that since women are the ones that have the child the ultimate choice should be in thier hands. I blame the fact that this is an issue at all on the ever declining morals of our western culture and wonder if our society put more emphasis on healthy long term relationships rather than shallow feel good for a minute sex this wouldn't be an issue so maybe the reality is that abortion is only a sub-issue, or symptom of a bigger problem.
  • Like 6

They've shown pictures of some of the babies on the table with a gaping hole on the back of their necks with their spines severed with scissors. How anyone can defend murdering a baby after it's been born is beyond me. Look up the pics.

• Like 5

You still haven't shown anything in this article to be wrong. You may not like the site that carries the story but that doesn't make the story automatically untrue, does it? And for you to accurately point out that the story is being used to gain ratings, or hits as the case may be, how is that different than any news program, website, radio show, news paper, or other venue? So that ratings bit is the weakest of the weak arguments against. Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

I feel dirty, because I just 'liked' something Merc14 said.

me too, please unlike and we can both feel better. :w00t:

• Like 2

Oh dear lord...I just read a new story about this Gosnell case on infowars.com And I can not bring myself to post the article because it is too heartbreaking....But appearantly a worker there heard one of the babies screaming.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Like 1

What time in history are you goddamn living in at the moment the ****ing 50's!?Schools,teachers,and parents cant do a damn thing to control or even have a say so in kids lives now day,THAT IS THE PROBLEM!!!These little morons run around saying,doing,drinking,smoking,and screwing anything they want!How the hell is that regulated lives?That LITTLE FREEDOM?Read what i have already said now days kids do whatever the hell they want to!That LITTLE FREEDOM you speak of is a huge ****ing responsibility and if someone partakes in it should have enough common sense to use a damn pill,wrap it up,or dont do it!Oh so they can FINALLY learn from there own decisions huh,i knew several girls back when i was in high school who had 2 or 3 abortions,didnt teach them a damn thing!

This message comes to you from common sense-from a non theist or atheist-from a non dem or repub :tu:

Good point. The first time, and only that I know of, that I met someone who had an abortion was about a decade ago. Some chick I was hanging out and partying with. I had no views back then but I was a little off-put when she told me she had two abortions. Well whatever, wasnt my business but I gained a little more insight into her character. Well I partied with her parents too, a crazy bunch indeed, and her step-dad was biching about her and her irresponsibility and how she's been costing him a bunch of money lately. Then he came out and told me he had personally paid for FIVE abortions for her in the past! Holy crap I thought. What an irresponsible bich. She was only 22 at the time! She wasn't into learning lessons. I'm sure the reason he kept paying was because he knew he'd be the one raising the kid. Whatever though. I only knew them for about a year or so and I had a chance with her before I knew all that and I'll never regret passing that up. Wasn't worth it. My instincts were right.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-
  • Like 5