Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Tiny 'Alien' Humanoid

Ashotep

An upcoming documentary promises to show an alleged, tiny "alien" being that was found a few years ago in Chile's Atacama Desert. And when we say tiny, we're talking six inches from head to ET toe.

'Sirius,' Steven Greer's Film, Claims To Unveil Tiny 'Alien' Humanoid (VIDEO)

Think its real?

• Like 5

I really can't tell.

I know the government is a bunch of lying gits, but this seems really "out there"...

Also is the documentary free? If there is money being made it really puts me off.

• Like 4

To me, the name Steve Greer is a red flag. He promised this before a couple of times.... empty promise.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 5

I would so love for them to find proof of aliens but lets face it this could be so fake. They would have to get a mainstream scientist (or someone like that) to say 'yes this is a alien life form' for me to really believe it.

I would really believe it if it landed on my front lawn. AliensAttackingSmileys_zps5d03eaa7.gif

• Like 2

Alien Barbie? Comes with her own ship and probing tools.

A tiny probe isnt going to make anyone happy.

• Like 4

It's not the size of the probe that counts!

• Like 4

Unless it's a massive cover up like the Stargate program was in Stargate, then no.

If we've got all this alien tech and what not we'd be out there. And there is enough amateur astronomers to see ships in orbit, unless they cloak or some crap.

Just seem's like science fiction. Aliens might have been here in the past, but we don't have their technology.

• Like 2

A tiny probe isnt going to make anyone happy.

Except other Barbies. Not sure who what her Prime Directive might be.

• Like 1

Except other Barbies. Not sure who what her Prime Directive might be.

It's Alien Anatomically Correct Ken to the rescue! :w00t:

Well, just for the night anyway. He's got a star ship to catch in the morning. :P

• Like 5

I would so love for them to find proof of aliens but lets face it this could be so fake. They would have to get a mainstream scientist (or someone like that) to say 'yes this is a alien life form' for me to really believe it.

I would really believe it if it landed on my front lawn. AliensAttackingSmileys_zps5d03eaa7.gif

dont you ever find just a tiny bit odd, that a wannabe leading UFO researcher should stumble upon evidence of an alleged alien? Or that anyone should rely on HIM for DNA and other testing? If you found something like that, surely youd seek out out real experts and anthropologists etc?

• Like 3

This is just the emptiest time that such thing has been promised by Greer. And lets face it, the odds of it being fake are just waaaay to big.

I'll believe it when proper biologists and anthropologists are wading knee-deep in alien guts so to speak and confirm it.

• Like 4

To me, the name Steve Greer is a red flag. He promised this before a couple of times.... empty promise.

Let me guess he says he's got something, milks it(selling books and dvd's etc) then "poof" it's forgotten? Is that what he usually does?

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 5

Can I just ask as to how one would determine whether a life-form found on this planet is 'alien' to this planet? I know the genetic make-up would be scrutinised and such. But, unless it was found laying next to a smouldering crashed UFO, how could 'they' 100% determine it was not of this earth?

• Like 5

Different DNA ( if it even has it ), obvious different anatomy, and such... If this was a real alien creature their planet has very big gravity... it is so small lol..

• Like 4

Can I just ask as to how one would determine whether a life-form found on this planet is 'alien' to this planet? I know the genetic make-up would be scrutinised and such. But, unless it was found laying next to a smouldering crashed UFO, how could 'they' 100% determine it was not of this earth?

All life on Earth is based upon 26 chemical elements. However, about 95% of this life is built upon only six of these elements: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and sulfur. These six elements form the basic building blocks of virtually all life on Earth, while most of the remaining elements are found in only trace amounts. Anything that has more than 26 building blocks is thus extraterrestrial.

Also it occurs to me that extraterrestrial life may not be based on DNA or RNA, but relies on something different performing the same action.

• Like 5

dont you ever find just a tiny bit odd, that a wannabe leading UFO researcher should stumble upon evidence of an alleged alien? Or that anyone should rely on HIM for DNA and other testing? If you found something like that, surely youd seek out out real experts and anthropologists etc?

You would think so. If I found something that I thought was alien I would be trying to get all the experts to look at it.
  • Like 1

I have to admit I was disappointed when I saw how little it was.

• Like 4

Hey leave your boyfriend out of this alright? This is a family forum!! :w00t:

LaughingHystericalySmiley.gif
  • Like 3

This looks like another "Mermaids Found" documentary. That one had many people fooled thinking mermaids had really been found. They even made fake CG recordings and tried to pass it off as real. I think this one will be a same thing.

• Like 7