Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Tiny 'Alien' Humanoid

Ashotep

Hey leave your boyfriend out of this alright? This is a family forum!! :w00t:

Knew something like this was coming the moment I read the comment. LOL

• Like 4

I've got one quick comment to make about Steven Greer and the disclosure project....LOL!

• Like 3

It's not the size of the probe that counts!

Says those with tiny probes......The size of the probe counts significantly ! :yes:
  • Like 2

he was on the joe rogan podcast and he seems kinda loony, i love aliens and hope i get to see one but i have a bad feeling that this is not what im looking for.

• Like 2

... still amazed by its smallness...must be borg hair or somethin'..

• Like 1

This is not a "documentary", this is just more UFO phantasy.

• Like 1

The most fail fact here is that if such thing would be real... He would get a knock on the door.. and when he would open them, there would be 2 or 3 military officals saying " Hand it over pal, or will handle you ... " .. :gun:

For someone going to immense streches to cover up something ( If there actually was anything to cover up ) for decades and then some average Joe is gonna show it to the world i dont think so...

Great comment from someone on that page :

swamp gas is very strong were,they took that photo.mater of fact i think they were smoking,

some of that swamp gas there too...

Watch " Dark skies " movie... it has "greys" in it..good movie, they are abit more our size.

Edited by Tesla II
  • Like 3

Have waited a long time for this documentary!!! Can't wait to see it!!! It is all contributor paid for!! They were very careful about the autopsy on this being also....because they wanted to be sure whether this was real or not!! Been following this for a long time. Disclosure is happening!!

https://www.facebook.com/SupportDisclosure

• Like 1

If, and it's a big one, the mass of this alien's home plant must be simliar to ours or greater. If not, wouldn't this be a similar situation as a human landing on Jupiter with it's high mass and gravity? Wouldn't we be partially crushed?

• Like 2

Have waited a long time for this documentary!!! Can't wait to see it!!! It is all contributor paid for!! They were very careful about the autopsy on this being also....because they wanted to be sure whether this was real or not!! Been following this for a long time. Disclosure is happening!!

https://www.facebook.com/SupportDisclosure

I fear this is the same as the tiny "mermaid" and the tiny "fairy" that people have miraculously found. Just a man-made model and someone playing games.

• Like 2

I think everyone should be prepared for a let down... there's been a few now who claim to be waiting on DNA results for various items/skulls/Bigfoot fur etc.... and in that waiting period of course, books are sold, as are DVD's, lectures and tours. Lloyd Pye and the Star-Child Skull is the obvious example that most may remember. Besides, even if they revealed it wasn't terrestrial..it will need peer review thereafter to be accepted as a real fact. Meaning another fair old wait no doubt. I for one, while curious to see the documentary, am not holding my breath...

• Like 3

Says those with tiny probes......The size of the probe counts significantly ! :yes:

Dynamite comes in small packages.

It's all about the motion in the ocean.

As long as your not probing massive black holes, this isn't even a situation!

Aliens.

• Like 1

I think Zork and Alena had unapproved sex whilst cruising around in their spaceship, and decided to abort the fetus on Earth. :alien:

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Think its real?

even if real

what says it comes from out of space?

• Like 1

I think everyone should be prepared for a let down... there's been a few now who claim to be waiting on DNA results for various items/skulls/Bigfoot fur etc.... and in that waiting period of course, books are sold, as are DVD's, lectures and tours. Lloyd Pye and the Star-Child Skull is the obvious example that most may remember. Besides, even if they revealed it wasn't terrestrial..it will need peer review thereafter to be accepted as a real fact. Meaning another fair old wait no doubt. I for one, while curious to see the documentary, am not holding my breath...

So, if it is indeed real and is attested as such by various experts, but the actual 'peer-review' process takes 5-10 more years while the rest of orthodox science (and religious leaders) squabble over how to define it, science will once again be hamstrung by politics.

• Like 1

Well I guess with this alien species you don't have to worry about another "Cloverfield", lol!

• Like 1

i heard that this guy by the name of Dr. Steven Greer is a E.T and not a good one meaning he's the bad guy E.T yeah he might be doing this work but i don't trust this guy.he's a reptilian i heard this from various sources and people that have done research and seen etc of this guy.but as for the evidence well i am believer but him i am not.we already have clean free energy sources people there's no studying or researching it or etc its already here.the future is now not later. these other Benevolent E.Ts already know this and much more

i heard that this guy by the name of Dr. Steven Greer is a E.T and not a good one meaning he's the bad guy E.T yeah he might be doing this work but i don't trust this guy.he's a reptilian i heard this from various sources and people that have done research and seen etc of this guy.but as for the evidence well i am believer but him i am not.we already have clean free energy sources people there's no studying or researching it or etc its already here.the future is now not later. these other Benevolent E.Ts already know this and much more

Just when you thought it couldnt get any crazier. :lol:

• Like 1

where did they find it from?

o-ATACAMAHUMANOIDTINY-570.jpg

looks like some kinda monkey to me, reminds me of this chap....

trapped-baby-alien-5411-1251152740-42.jpg

greer has already claimed that a common moth was an alien being,,, :sm

protit.jpg

should we expect any better? yups... it's an alien :wub:

• Like 3

They also found the spaceship he landed in....

fz-ufo-nail.jpg

• Like 6

where did they find it from?

o-ATACAMAHUMANOIDTINY-570.jpg

looks like some kinda monkey to me, reminds me of this chap....

trapped-baby-alien-5411-1251152740-42.jpg

greer has already claimed that a common moth was an alien being,,, :sm

should we expect any better? yups... it's an alien :wub:

here it is ALIVE..... just before it got zapped and killed (by the leprechauns lazers)...

damien-canderle.jpg

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2