Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was I Abducted?

JesusFreakGS

Hi all! Sorry if I posed this in the old forum before... I forget if I did or not. But, anyway, I had a strange experience about maybe... 8 months ago: I was in bed and half sleep, half awake, and all of a sudden some classic abduction details kick in - I can't move, I can't move my mouth at all, and I see kind of like a ball of light above me. I don't know what this was: an abduction, a dream, or just that annual REM thingie... Plus: I sleep on the bottom bunk of a bunk bed... would it even be possible for aliens to abduct people from that kind of spot in a house?

Adam

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uranium101

• JesusFreakGS

• Naveed

• colorless

I'm sure if an alien targeted someone and really wanted to abduct someone so bad, they could probably get anyone anywhere. ;D

• 4 months later...

Sounds like sleep paralysis to me. classic symptoms. absolutely nothing to do with aliens at all i'm afraid.

• 8 months later...

:sc

I have had the exact same thing happen to me when I was 13 years old, and I am 44 now.  I too had been paralyzed, but felt as though I were not totally asleep.  I could not move at all no matter how hard I tried to.  I also remember a light shining on my face, and the light seemed to have an intelligence of it's own.  I felt as if I were controlled by this light, and that this light or energy was not benevolent at all.  During my time of paralysis I felt as if some sort of message was given to me, but after the ordeal I could not remember this message.  I had it happen twice in the same night, and the second time it happened someone else witnessed the light over my head before I could break free of the paralysis.  Does this sound familiar?  I actually thought that I was going to die that night.  I have not had this happen to me again ever, but I have strange images come into my mind at different times, but I don't know what these images mean.  If I were sleep paralyzed, and the light was all a dream, then how could another person see the light over my head?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Quite a frightening moment for you! The same thing scared the crap out of me a couple years ago. However, I believe it was a dream. Here's How it goes:

I'm lying in my bed on my back. I am fully consious (or so I think) and trying to fall asleep. While looking at my ceiling a white orb of light (kinda looks like a snowy TV screen) floats whizzes in from an open door behind the head of my bed. I cannot remember whether or not I heard demonic voices, but I probably did. I was terrified. Ny heart was raceing and I realized I couldn't move. I tried desperately to get up and run to my parents room. I was praying, using the strongst command my religion had taught me and I still couldn't move. Finally, I "willed" myself awake. For the longest time I felt I had been visited by some sort of evil spirit or alien. However, about a month later I was lying on my back, trying to fall asleep, again and I began to see little devils and reptiles on my ceiling. Of course, I was scared to death, but the next morning I realized something: each time I had these "nightmares", I saw my ceiling very clearly, so that it felt like I was still awake. I came to the conclusion that I was going through a dream cycle (total paralysis and visions) while my eyes were open. And that when I sleep on my back (which I very seldom do) I have nightmares.

I hope this helps :se

• 2 months later...
Guest ¤Star¤

Oo. Same thing Happened to me. (Warning: long story) We just moved to Arkansas at this time and I was always scarred of sleeping in my room for some reason. That night, my mom was sleeping with me (on the floor). I was on my back and I was sleeping. For some reason I woke up. I couldn't open my eyes. I was totaly paralized. I couldn't talk or open my mouth. I tried to, but every time I did, something above me yelled at me (in a different language). I finally half opened my eyes and I saw it was a dusty yellow light around me. Then I made two abjects out of this dusty light. I tried screaming but I couldn't. I don't remember what happend after that, only that I fell off the bed onto my mom with tears on my eyes. This was about 2 years ago and my mom still doesn't believe me. dry.gif

• 3 months later...

I think that that might have been an alien abduction. I have had many of them my self. I know that you chouldent be frightend if the aliens wanted to hurt you they waould allredy have done so. If you wabt to read about aliens you can do that hear:

http://www.aliensthetruth.com/

you can also take a test to see if you have been abducted. That you can do hear:

http://www.aliensthetruth.com/survey.html

I hope that I have been to any help and that you will find an awnser to this!

abduct.gif

• 3 months later...

I think that happened to me. I never knew it did but while I was reading that, I had memories of it happening. And I somewhat remember being in a ship or something. I'm not sure but I was in somewhere made of stone with weird people.... what the hell..... blink.gif

same has happened to me. but somehow, out of a burst of energy, i broke the paralysis and lunged at it because i was really , and it just went out the door. the next morning my hands had really bad burns on them. huh.gif

All I know is that if something paralyzed me and woke me up, I'd be so p***ed that I'd break the paralysis and kick some alien or hag butt.

To qoute the great Duke Nukem "Come get some!"

or maybe i had sleep paraliysis? dunno. but i did break the paralisys, which has to happen eventually(?).