Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Funny Toddler Temper Tantrums

Kowalski

As the parent of a two year old, I can tell you that a toddler will throw a temper tantrum over ANYTHING. And I do mean anything. I saw this story this morning and thought it was hilarious. It can be frustrating dealing with that at times, so I think what this Dad is doing is a great outlet. :tsu: Dad!

Check out: http://gma.yahoo.com/photos/dad-chronicles-sons-temper-tantrums-on-tumblr-slideshow/dad-chronicles-sons-temper-tantrums-on-tumblr-photo--342463340.html

Dad Chronicles Sons' Temper Tantrums on Tumblr

Most toddlers will cry over almost anything, but not all have web-savvy fathers who see their tikes’ meltdowns as a way to have a laugh online. Greg Pembroke, of Rochester, N.Y., has started a Tumblr page, “Reasons My Son is Crying,” devoted to his sons’ temper tantrums. From tears over a piece of broken cheese, to riding in the car seat, to the volume of “The Hokey Pokey” being turned down from “ear-splittingly loud” to only “mind-numbingly loud,” the adoring dad snaps photos of his 20-month-old and three-year-old boys mid-meltdown and captions them accordingly. The result couldn’t be more hilarious. “They have little meltdowns all the time,” Pembroke told ABCNews.com. “They just cry for like seven seconds and then are on to the next thing. Anyone that has toddlers or has been around toddlers knows it can be very frustrating. But what I was trying to do is get some humor out of it.” To watch Pembroke and his sons on "Good Morning America," click here.

:w00t:

• Like 2

This kid is getting a slide show for a 21st present :P

• Like 3

This kid is getting a slide show for a 21st present :P

LOL! That's what I would do...and show it to his girlfriend! :yes:

• Like 3

I totally relate to this dad. My favorite ones are "I turned the volume of The Hokey Pokey down... from "ear splittingly loud" to only "mind-numbingly loud." And "I broke this cheese in half." LOL. I always sing to my kids "It's a hard-knock life for you because you can't have your cake and eat it too." Ahhh..., the joys of being a parent. :)

Edited by mnbutterfly
  • Like 3

These are great and I found them hilarious! This parent isn't making fun of his kids he's just explaining what happened. I liked "the car seat... always the car seat". If it had mean captions like "wrong cup? suck it up!" under the photos that would be different but this is a way for all those who have toddlers that this is a normal part of the toddler experience.

Mabon.

• Like 2

These are hilarious. He does seem to be a very fussy baby, though!

• Like 1

Tantrums? Bah! In the good old days when children were sent up chimneys and down the mines, the little buggers were too damn knackered to lift a tantrum, let alone throw one! s11138.gif

• Like 2

These are great and I found them hilarious! This parent isn't making fun of his kids he's just explaining what happened. I liked "the car seat... always the car seat". If it had mean captions like "wrong cup? suck it up!" under the photos that would be different but this is a way for all those who have toddlers that this is a normal part of the toddler experience.

Mabon.

My son threw a temper tantrum, one time, because I wouldn't let him pour bubble bath down the toilet...

:D

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 4

My son threw a temper tantrum because I wouldn't let him pour bubble bath down the toilet...

About 2 years ago, I was on the verge of telephoning the Environment Agency in a panic when it was pointed out to me that the several feet of billowing foam on the stream in Lower Field had been caused by a bunch of kids, none of them over the age of 8, who'd been emptying bottles of bubble bath they'd shoplifted from the Co-op in the village into the stream from the bridge! We had the cleanest trout in the County for the rest of the year though!

• Like 5

Toddlers having a fit are extremely nerve racking. Especially, when an individual has to deal with it everyday. That's why I like this guys blog! Hopefully more people with toddlers or people who remember their toddlers can look at it and smile and not get angry at their kids who are really at an awkward age trying to understand the world and all its vexing complications.

Like right juice, wrong cup! Poor little things are on overload... and then so are the toddlers. LOL!

Mabon.

My son threw a temper tantrum, one time, because I wouldn't let him pour bubble bath down the toilet...

:D

LOL! kids!

• Like 2