Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
coriverson

Out of dream experience

5 posts in this topic

coriverson

I was having a vivid dream about driving a convertible to Florida. I happened to wake up in the middle of the dream , and I looked over at the wall and there was like cloudy image of face. It look those Greek philosophers some like this: http://en.wikipedia....ates_Louvre.jpg I looked at for a few seconds and it floated up into wall and disappeared. It was like an after image of a dream but it had nothing to do with what I was dreaming about. Anyone experience anything like that?

• Like 1

notforgotten

Not uncommon for you to see another spirit while dreaming - even Socrates himself. After all, he's an immortal spirit just like the rest of us.

NocturnalWatcher

I do not think this is uncommon. I woke up the other day seeing a red glow then it dissapeared I know it wasnt real I have no red lights in my room.

But you will have people tell u it was a ghost or one or something.

Himawari69

Maybe you were still dreaming or perhaps it could have been a ghost

Perfection

The head merging into the wall is to show you that there are wall type barriers between our world & the next & beings from the other side can pass through those walls at will. Being free & driving & then seeing the head merge into the wall means that beings are close by & watching you as you travel the earth realm.

That's what I think your experience symbolizes anyway