Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angels Photographed by NASA?

OverSword

sunangel2.jpg

From the article:

Did you know that over the past few months NASA has captured photos of angels flying near the Sun? Well, that’s what Share International Magazine editor Benjamin Crème wants you to believe, anyway.

http://whofortedblog.com/2013/04/10/dark-phoenix-nasa-photograph-angels-sun/

• Like 5

Guess they like warm places then.. errr extra warm that is..

• Like 3

i wonder if a craft could time travel using the suns gravity if they could resist being pulled in by its behemoth gravity. i cant remember what the time travel and relativity rule thing is, so im asking this question in ignorance.

• Like 1

Amazing what a camera artifact and a little pareidolia can do.

• Like 4

Camera artifact that big on what I'm sure must be a multi-million dollar camera? Maybe. I'm not saying it's an angel or a spacecraft, but it may be something real.
  • Like 2

Surely if that is what it is, NASA would have stated it?!

I imagines some sort of solar flare personally. The white is the hottest parts right? The actual Sun they have blocked out, you cna see another huge flare/eruption thing out the left side. So going by that logic it's very very hot.

• Like 3

Surely if that is what it is, NASA would have stated it?!

I imagines some sort of solar flare personally. The white is the hottest parts right? The actual Sun they have blocked out, you cna see another huge flare/eruption thing out the left side. So going by that logic it's very very hot.

im glad you said they blocked out the sun thing, i thought it might be that but wasnt sure.

• Like 1

Wow, half the size of the earth! Thats incredible! That's amazing! Looks like a parasite , but angels sound nicer.Personally my fingers are crossed for Jesus's long awaited return. :clap:

• Like 2

im glad you said they blocked out the sun thing, i thought it might be that but wasnt sure.

I'm guessing. lol But it does seem like it, otherwise it wouldn't make sense I don't think.

• Like 1

Camera artifact that big on what I'm sure must be a multi-million dollar camera? Maybe. I'm not saying it's an angel or a spacecraft, but it may be something real.

Not really, unless you are counting cosmic ray strikes on the camera sensor,... planets or other bright objects causing the camera sensor to "overload".

Will unit the worlds religions, boy are we in for it.

• Like 1

It's an angel for sure.

Edited by StarMountainKid

Not really, unless you are counting cosmic ray strikes on the camera sensor,... planets or other bright objects causing the camera sensor to "overload".

It seems like if it was some kind of body (asteriod, comet) between the earth and the sun someone would have officially spotted it by now.

It seems like if it was some kind of body (asteriod, comet) between the earth and the sun someone would have officially spotted it by now.

This page covers various common causes for image artifacts in SOHO images,... planets, cosmic rays, software glitches, detector defects, and debris near the spacecraft.

http://sohowww.nasco...ots/2003_01_17/

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

Explanations of a processing anomaly that include angels, giant spacecraft and earth destroying asteroids are good examples of why many scientists are against releasing raw data to the public. Of course, if they don't release raw data then they are accused of covering something up, so damned if you do and damned if you don't. All the official sites that offer raw data to the public also offer in-depth descriptions (as linked by Hazzard) of what causes these anaomalies and can be good reading themselves.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

I've seen some silly subjects in this section before but this is one of the silliest.

That anyone could claim that an image artefact is an angle says a lot about the human capacity to avoid rational thought.

The fact that anyone could take them seriously says a lot about the human capacity for gullibility.

Actually you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Between the Earth and Sun is the one place that comets and asteroids are extremely difficult to detect. Firstly, it is a very VERY bad idea to point any telescope close to the Sun (unless, like those on SOHO the are especially designed for the task) as it is a very good way of blinding the detectors (or the astronomer if you are doing things the old fashioned way).

The second problem is that from the Earth (where the vast majority of telescopes and astronomers are based) when the sun is up it is day time. Day time tends not to be the best time for looking for dim astronomical objects.

Besides, who says it is between the Earth and the Sun?

Take a look at this image taken by SOHO on the 11th April. Does the angel Mars look kind of familiar to you?

740855.jpg7408552.jpg

Mars is just about to go behind the Sun.

NASA has no more photographed an angel than I have photographed pixies in my garden.

• Like 3

Wow, half the size of the earth! Thats incredible! That's amazing! Looks like a parasite , but angels sound nicer.Personally my fingers are crossed for Jesus's long awaited return. :clap:

That, or it was Eric Cartman as the tooth fairy:

sp402_ToothFairysTats.jpg

• Like 2

I've seen some silly subjects in this section before but this is one of the silliest.

That anyone could claim that an image artefact is an angle says a lot about the human capacity to avoid rational thought.

The fact that anyone could take them seriously says a lot about the human capacity for gullibility.

NASA has no more photographed an angel than I have photographed pixies in my garden.

:tu: Well said,why is it people see angels and demons in everything?I think there are to many haunted heads on this planet haha