Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poltergeist

Lurk08

Act like if this video wasn't paranormal, but only anormal. How could this light phenomenon happened.

[media=]

[/media]

I recorded it myself.

I am convince it was paranormal but explaining the story behind it can't be verified and thus sharing it wouldn't be credible.

I want to keep a rational profil around the internet and discuss the known possibility of this light phenomenon.

Thanks for your help.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lurk08

• pallidin

• Mr.United_Nations

• Ashotep

Welcome to the forum. Think it was you camera also.

• Like 1

I belive that no one is able to compare it to any similar footage and will thus refutate.

When the light spectrum appear, the lighted area on the ground get wider too, a 3d reaction with the environement. A camera bug around a street light wouldn't permit the ground to brighten.

There is also an orb floating upward in the spectrum, showing the precense of a corps between the light and the camera (a dust). The glitched camera theory is prooven wrong since the footage dosen't obey to a 2D light spectrum. The grain between the light and the camera clearly indicated there was a distance between the light spectrum and the camera.

Thank you for the idea.

Hi Lurk, welcome to UM. :yes:

• Like 1

I belive that no one is able to compare it to any similar footage and will thus refutate.

When the light spectrum appear, the lighted area on the ground get wider too, a 3d reaction with the environement. A camera bug around a street light wouldn't permit the ground to brighten.

There is also an orb floating upward in the spectrum, showing the precense of a corps between the light and the camera (a dust). The glitched camera theory is prooven wrong since the footage dosen't obey to a 2D light spectrum. The grain between the light and the camera clearly indicated there was a distance between the light spectrum and the camera.

Thank you for the idea.

In looking at the video several times, full video and concentrating on the light cast on the ground, I see no change from before during and after the effect of the amount of light on the ground.

In looking at the video several times, full video and concentrating on the light cast on the ground, I see no change from before during and after the effect of the amount of light on the ground.

I'm with you. No other lighting changed. It is interesting, to say the least. However, why were you recording it right when this happened? Has this happened before? Can you predict when it happens? It seems you can seeing as you only got into position a few seconds before the phenomenon. Is it visible with your eyes or only through the viewfinder of your camera? Can you recreate it with a different camera, and more importantly, a different kind of camera. If you used a digital, film a clip with an SLR, or vice versa. Also, can you recreate it with other lights, or just this one? This seems really cool if it is something, but to me it looks like refracted light due to a fluid of differing density moving onto or in front of the lens. Please answer all of these as best as you can so we can help you figure out what is going on! :)

I remember seeing this when it was first posted. In the compressed view the ground does look like it reflects the light anomaly but in full screen it certainly looks like a camera blip. I'd place a bet on a bit of water on the lense.