Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Activist calls for repeal of 2nd amendment

Ashotep

"We’re just gonna repeal the Second Amendment and take the guns away form the crazy right-wing, white extremists,” Dice tells a man as he’s signing the petition. “And just make sure that only the illegal unregistered guns stay on the street.”

He tells another man that by repealing the Second Amendment, the country can have a “door-to-door gun confiscation against the white people, the right-wing extremists.” The man, who is holding a baby, replies “OK.”

“We’ll be much safer that way,” Dice says.

“Got you,” he replies. “I’m with that, man.”

Activist Actually Gets People to Sign Fake Petition Calling for Full Repeal of Second Amendment and Door-to-Door Gun Confiscation, video

I can't believe people actually signed this. So willing to give up their rights.

• Like 2

[Facepalms] Oh my gosh.

• Like 2

I can't believe people actually signed this. So willing to give up their rights.

Most of these people are the blind fools of society the ones who sit down at night and watch jersey shore etc. they don't have a clue what's going on in the world. They voted for Obama because he appeared on a chat show.

It's disgusting knowing we have these drones in society who don't even appear to think. They just fill their brains with garbage and carry on in life like it just is. lol

I always had this idea that you have a certian amount of space in your memory like a computer Hard drive and you choose what to fill it with. Some people choose their hobbies, education or things they are passionate about etc, then others sit watching these trashy TV programs and cna name all the A list celebrities and who they are having relationships with etc. I find it saddening.

• Like 5

I had to sign in just to like that post, Coffey! :tu:

Yes, let's give the government all the power. Because that will work out just fine.. -sarcasm

• Like 1

The only solution I can think of to help cure the "sheeple" phenomenon is to have a "Modern Events" course become mandatory in high school. It would cover all of the events of the last 20 years, leading up to recent events towards the end of the term.

When I was in school they didn't get halfway through the Cold War.

Edited by Wickian
  • Like 1

The whole thing just shows you that some people will sign anything and don't stop to think about the repercussions of their actions. Kind of like the government passing that Monsanto protection act.

• Like 1

Oh how I would love to be approached by someone like that. By the time I finished with him, he'd be out buying a nice new gun for himself.

And as far as the sheeple believing its real and signing it, I'm speechless! (and that doesn't happen very often, if ever)

title should read activists call for Civil War.