Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evidence of Murder Documentary

Kowalski

I've just started watching this documentary, and I still haven't watched the last two parts, (it's VERY LONG) but, there is a wealth of information in this documentary. It's very interesting to say the least...

Just as the

Freemasonry, Mark Howitt presents a 33 part documentary about Assassinations and murders that throughout history have been lied about and covered up. Many of these cases are pieced together for you so that you will know what actually happened, rather than what the media has painted for us to believe as to what happened. We are living in a catastrophic state at this time, and if these issues are not exposed soon, our freedoms will be lost forever, and no one will be safe.

Evidence of Murder

----------------------------------------

­--------------------------------------

Intro: Truth And Evidence Exposed

Case I: William Cooper

Case II: John F. Kennedy

Case III: Robert F. Kennedy

Case IV: Malcolm X

Case V: Abraham Lincoln

Conclusion: Only The Truth Will Set Us Free

The whole thing surrounding William Cooper's death was interesting to say the least...Until today I had never heard of the guy, but it's weird that someone like him would die, the way they said... I'm sorry but the guy didn't seem so unstable he would get into a gunfight with agents trying to serve a warrant on him, and why did they have to trick him, to get him to come outside?? I mean, the warrant charges were BS anyway. Just weird...

It goes pretty indepth toward the Kennedy assassination also, and they bring some pretty interesting information to light about LBJ (Maybe he killed his sister?!) and that JFK was going to do away with the CIA and Federal Reserve.

Like I said, I haven't seen all of it, it's VERY VERY long but, it is pretty interesting. It's four parts, but I can only post two parts on here. You should be able to click onto the videos and visit youtube, and there will be the other parts listed as videos to watch. Has anyone else seen this?

Part 1:

Part 2:

[media=]

• Like 1

Okay, here's Part 3:

And Here's Part 4:

• Like 1

When it come's to JFK I always wondered why he was killed and who really did it.

• Like 2

the current consensus is still that 'magic bullet' that did it .... isn't it ?

I think the CIA link has been proven quite completely. Especially the 3 CIA operatives (admittedly "stand-ins") dressed as hobo's. Just what were they "Stand-ins" for?

• Like 1

I remember seeing this episode of some show or special, I'm not sure if it was on History or Discovery, but it was about the whole "Magic Bullet" theory, and they completely destroyed that theory...

I like that one episode on the X-Files, "Musings of A Cigarette Smoking Man" and they show him as being part of the cover-up and conspiracy. I thought that was awesome. :yes:

I like these tv shows about murder conspiracy's i will watch these ,some have said Jesse jackson was involved in macholm x murder