Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who is this ?

SHaYap

same king but no 'cross'

meaning the Shamash wasn't always God ?

Maybe he changed his Clothes?? It has been known to happen.... :whistle:

Someone needs to tell these kings that the Bling ALWAYS goes on the OUTSIDE of the robe!!!!

Edited by DieChecker

If you would notice, the angle between the staff he is carrying and the arm is 42.

The angle between the bottom of his robe and his feet is also 42.

Hows that for an attempt at being a fringie??

• Like 2

Maybe he changed his Clothes?? It has been known to happen.... :whistle:

Someone needs to tell these kings that the Bling ALWAYS goes on the OUTSIDE of the robe!!!!

Seeing that is is as good as getting the king set in stone I would expect the importance of the gods they revered would be set in stone with the kings too,

If you would notice, the angle between the staff he is carrying and the arm is 42.

The angle between the bottom of his robe and his feet is also 42.

Hows that for an attempt at being a fringie??

The ancients do know their angles .... have you had a chance to peruse this title ?

The Tomb of God:

The Body of Jesus and the Solution to a 2,000-Year-Old Mystery

It began as an attempt to solve an intriguing historical puzzle. But years of painstaking research revealed something more: the exact geographical location of Christ's tomb, in southern France. In The Tomb of God, Richard Andrews and Paul Schellenberger take you along step-by-step as they track down the most closely guarded secret of the last two millennia. Their starting point is Rennes-le-Chateau, a small village in France's Languedoc region that is at the center of legends about a fabulous treasure - the Ark of the Covenant, according to some; the Holy Grail, according to others. Late last century, a village priest discovered encrypted parchments secreted in the altar of the local church. What these parchments mean - and how they relate to the fabled treasure - has long been the subject of scholarly debate. But now Andrews and Schellenberger provide the answers - and in the process uncover Christianity's secret history.

link

There's a section in it that puts out all the angles in a nice parade.

~edit : missing link

Edited by third_eye

Seeing that is is as good as getting the king set in stone I would expect the importance of the gods they revered would be set in stone with the kings too,

The ancients do know their angles .... have you had a chance to peruse this title ?

The Tomb of God:

The Body of Jesus and the Solution to a 2,000-Year-Old Mystery

link

There's a section in it that puts out all the angles in a nice parade.

~edit : missing link

hahaha,,i suppose you dont read Douglas Adams or have missed out reading The Hitchhicker's guide?,

hahaha,,i suppose you dont read Douglas Adams or have missed out reading The Hitchhicker's guide?,

the movie spoiled my reading experience ... yeah I 'skimmed'

:lol:

Sorry, I don't watch, its not in the package of cable subscription I have, can't afford more like, frankly

there's a 'translation' here at this link

I don't know how accurate though ... but I can say I'm not impressed

the puzzle to me :

nimrud-northwest-palace-brit-6617-2009-195.jpg

same king but no 'cross'

meaning the Shamash wasn't always God ?

You are encountering a Evolving Mythology as encountered in the Rig Veda, where Gods ascended pinancles of Fame and were later neglected by the same peoples. It is what leads many to believe that these Gods were actually real beings.

You are encountering a Evolving Mythology as encountered in the Rig Veda, where Gods ascended pinancles of Fame and were later neglected by the same peoples. It is what leads many to believe that these Gods were actually real beings.

I live in a part of the world where I am more than familiar with what you mean ... litearally

What you propose does make sense but not in this instance ,,, the same gods that is being spoken here were revered throughout many generations of 'god/kings'