Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian scientist claims to have invented...

keithisco

Do you believe anything coming out of Iran,fake fighter aircraft and monkeys in space,is this just another Iranian Wind-up.

• Like 1

Do you believe anything coming out of Iran,fake fighter aircraft and monkeys in space,is this just another Iranian Wind-up.

Was the monkey a wind-up?

Anyway, this man does not claim to have invented a time machine, but a machine that can predict your future. I doubt it can do so with anywhere near the accuracy that he claims (if at all), but it's hardly as ludicrous a story as the journalist is trying to portray. Using a sensationalist article headline like that :no: What nonsense.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

Was the monkey a wind-up?

Anyway, this man does not claim to have invented a time machine, but a machine that can predict your future. I doubt it can do so with anywhere near the accuracy that he claims (if at all), but it's hardly as ludicrous as the sensationalist article headline is trying to make out. What nonsense.

There are Claims that the monkey launch was fake but no absolute Proof.My personal opinion is that it was fake.

Edited by shaddow134

There are Claims that the monkey launch was fake but no absolute Proof.My personal opinion is that it was fake.

Why would they fake it? Do they not have the ability to put one in space?

If they invented a time machine, why are they still Iran....

Same old Iran....

• Like 1

exactly why fake a launch when you can't launch it?

:passifier: :passifier:

If they invented a time machine, why are they still Iran....

Same old Iran....

They didn't, and the only person claiming so is the author of the article.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/02/01/iran_s_fake_monkey_mission_report_suggests_the_whole_thing_was_a_fake.html

As to their Ability to launch stuff into space,that is something I am not sure about.

Wonder if it will tell them when the Isreali's are coming.

• Like 1

So he's afraid if he launches his prototype the Chinese will steal it and mass produce it. LaughingHystericalySmiley.gif

• Like 8

So he's afraid if he launches his prototype the Chinese will steal it and mass produce it. LaughingHystericalySmiley.gif

It made me laugh as well.

• Like 1

if every one could change the future would that just mean that the future you try to put in place would be changed anyway

• Like 1

Shouldn't he already know what's gonna happen, lol.

• Like 4

I thought it was a bit much that he said that considering China is Iran's ally. lol Did make me laugh though.

• Like 1

Sadly, the Time Machine he's built currently only goes forwards in time.

• Like 1

Shouldn't he already know what's gonna happen, lol.

You would think so wouldn't you.lol

if every one could change the future would that just mean that the future you try to put in place would be changed anyway

Can't you see it now us having a war but instead of bombing each other we just keep changing the future.

I thought it was a bit much that he said that considering China is Iran's ally. lol Did make me laugh though.

We all know the Chinese don't do that.

Yeah, I read about it previously today on Fox or something, and all I can say is that I almost spewed my coffee out of my mouth.

Too many inconsistances and "excuses"

Edited by pallidin

Those damn chinese's... =D~~~

Stealing anything cool in sight and just making millions of them.

And I'm captain of the Enterprise. I've come back to stop this man from disrupting the timeline with his absurd claims.

Edited by krypter3
  • Like 1

i tend to disbelieve Anything comes out from that country

by the way .. aren't they " islamic country " .. isn't this against their belief that only god knows the future ?

ohh double standards

guess that machine told them they'll win in my country .. :D

we are doomed ..

The Islamic Republic of Iran does have a time machine. It is called Shariah Law. And it takes you right back to the 7th century.

Edited by Zaphod222
  • Like 7

i don't know .. if they satisfied with it why it bothers you ? not that i care :D