Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I know who build the pyramids

dreamland

Here is the answer : Egyptian pyramids and tamples were not build by normal humans or extraterrestials... they were built by giant ancient humans or gods,using advanced technology and knowledge, who posses supernatural powers. Pyramids were not build as tombs. There is a purpose for their construction. We have to find out what is the purpose. As for advanced technology i mention before,,, watch this movie : https://www.youtube....hPCjAplTM this movie answers most of the questions,but not all. There is a part of the movie talking about stone blocks next to pyramid, which looks like someone tried to cut them,using some kind of machine or laser technology. Only gaints could lift heavy stones, not average people. See the movie,see the proof. As for giants... look at pictures below.

*sighs

You're right. The Pyramids were built by gods. Giant Basset Hound gods, droolsome and stinky, to whom all Egypt (and even all mankind) acted as servitors. If you knew Egyptian art better, you'd be familiar with images of them, seated in thrones, nibbling hams and scratching behind their velvety ears.

If you'd like, I can send you to my YouTube site for more info -- or (Even Better!) for the low, low price of $39.95 (cash only, no COD), I can send you a copy of my mind-blowing book that will cause all other history books to be junked or edited, We Were As Fleas on Their Backs: The History of our Past Basset Masters. Personally inscribed by me, and with the nose print of an actual basset hound.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 1

I don't know about "Dreamland", more like recurring nightmare 33d6982891b8.gif

Lol that is a morbid smiley!

Fitting nonetheless!

Edit:

Here is the answer : Egyptian pyramids and tamples were not build by normal humans or extraterrestials... they were built by giant ancient humans or gods,using advanced technology and knowledge, who posses supernatural powers. Pyramids were not build as tombs. There is a purpose for their construction. We have to find out what is the purpose. As for advanced technology i mention before,,, watch this movie : https://www.youtube....hPCjAplTM this movie answers most of the questions,but not all. There is a part of the movie talking about stone blocks next to pyramid, which looks like someone tried to cut them,using some kind of machine or laser technology. Only gaints could lift heavy stones, not average people. See the movie,see the proof. As for giants... look at pictures below.

Hi dreamland.

It's a nice theory, but as always I cringe when people need to offer a fantastical explanation for something that was accomplished by mankind.

I'm hopeful that you're aware of the controversy that surrounds any and every discovery surrounding giants. I was happy you didn't include the image of the the giant foot print in South Africa at least.

All of the images you provided have been conclusively proven as hoaxes. The only 'real' giants ever found have been humans with any of a number of known conditions, and they are as big as some people alive today.

Previous posts have given the reason. The most logical and evidenced reason.

There is nothing here which compels me even slightly to sway.

Without prejudice dreamland!

Edited by Timonthy

*sighs

If you'd like, I can send you to my YouTube site for more info -- or (Even Better!) for the low, low price of $39.95 (cash only, no COD), I can send you a copy of my mind-blowing book that will cause all other history books to be junked or edited, We Were As Fleas on Their Backs: The History of our Past Basset Masters. Personally inscribed by me, and with the nose print of an actual basset hound.

--Jaylemurph

Hey, I'll buy that! But instead of the asking price, how about some bartering? Two chickens and a goat? I'll throw in some flea powder for the hell of it.

Hey, I'll buy that! But instead of the asking price, how about some bartering? Two chickens and a goat? I'll throw in some flea powder for the hell of it.

Will you sacrificially kill them first? If not, no deal sir!

Hi everyone. Humans built the pyramids.

Oh .. oh .... Agent K sent you didn't he ?

Will you sacrificially kill them first? If not, no deal sir!

Damn. What to do? No, I don't want to slaughter them because that would be bloody and icky. Tell you what. I'll have you do the butchering but I get to read the Basset Masters first.

Damn it..i forgot.. APRILS FOOL WAS APRIL 1

Ok, so that leaves me still unsure on if the thread is supposed to be a joke or serious.. I will hazard to a joke...

Ok, so that leaves me still unsure on if the thread is supposed to be a joke or serious.. I will hazard to a joke...

You would be correct in either case.

• Like 2

I used to build pyramids all the time with legos when I was a kid many decades ago, Giant legos require giant kids.

I am assuming that it is a joke thread

Edited by mysticwerewolf

Basset masters, huh??

Pffffft.

One whiff or sniff of the aroma of my trademarked and patended Special Steak, marinated in my special paste of 462 Spices and herbs, some even cultivated in my secret farm underwater in atlantis, all those basset master hounds will be making a bee line for my door, drooling.

The Pied Piper was nothing on me.

Edited by The_Spartan

April 13 was April 1 in Julian calender, which Orthodox Church still uses, except for Easter which is governed by the Moon.

• Like 1

Basset masters, huh??

Pffffft.

One whiff or sniff of the aroma of my trademarked and patended Special Steak, marinated in my special paste of 462 Spices and herbs, some even cultivated in my secret farm underwater in atlantis, all those basset master hounds will be making a bee line for my door, drooling.

Mmm, I'll be right behind them.

You guys.. i really like this place..some mysteries,some jokes,some :yes: faces.

Yeah a regular smorgasbord tis is ... I hate the long buffet lines though ... my heels are killing me

Yeah a regular smorgasbord tis is ... I hate the long buffet lines though ... my heels are killing me

Well, then, wear platforms...or better yet, sneakers. Why are you wearing heels? They're hell on the feet.

But I'll bet they make your legs look great. :whistle:

• Like 2