Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Beaver Kills Man

Ashotep

How tragic! Live and learn.

Sometimes you don't live, I guess.

I'd have probably tried for a photo too, thinking slow, unassuming animals. WRONG

• Like 4

You don't really think of a beaver as a big threat. I was standing on the bank of the creek one day and looked to my right and there was a beaver just sitting there. Next time I will run.

• Like 3

Any animal can be a potential threat and inflict harm and in some cases kill, & even our trusted pets should be handled with care. ps: I cant believe no-one has made fun of the title yet :whistle:

Edited by CRIPTIC CHAMELEON
  • Like 4

What a twist. It's usually man kills beaver.

Edited by evancj
  • Like 3

That is one scary video. The beaver practically telesported with its speed.

Poor guy that got killed. RIP.

• Like 3

I almost hate to say it, but if you are out in the woods, or even your own back yard in some places, you never know how an animal is going to react. Carrying a gun can be frugal.

Groundhogs, along with beaver, aren't generally known to attack, but I once spent about thirty motionless minutes diverting one's "early warning system". We finally agreed to go our separate ways...unscathed, but it was touch and go for a while. It was a good thirty pounds and could have done some serious damage to me. I'm glad we came to an understanding. :P

• Like 3

Beavers have a way of attracting spectators.

Once they get you in their grasp, you're done for!

The lesson we learn from this, never take close up pictures of beavers.

I do feel bad for the guy.

Tragedy.

• Like 3

death by beaver ya causes millions of deathes but not they way you think, yes pun intentended. I live very close to beavers and think death by beaver is false.

• Like 1

death by beaver ya causes millions of deathes but not they way you think, yes pun intentended. I live very close to beavers and think death by beaver is false.

Oh ye of little faith... :D Who are you to say a beaver is not allowed to have a bad day? :whistle:

• Like 3

Oh ye of little faith... :D Who are you to say a beaver is not allowed to have a bad day? :whistle:

I hear they get a bit nasty once a month and the damn is closed due to maintience. Just a theory I will go ask one, damn it. the bars opps dams are closed errrr

• Like 3

I hear they get a bit nasty once a month and the damn is closed due to maintience. Just a theory I will go ask one, damn it. the bars opps dams are closed errrr

Better believe it and stay out of the line of fire. :gun:

• Like 3

ps: I cant believe no-one has made fun of the title yet :whistle:

LMAO soon as i read the title i clicked just for the jokes,to many to be made....Dont want to anger any mods though hahaha :lol:

• Like 4

Better believe it and stay out of the line of fire. :gun:

I love you damn it and no beaver can damn that. Oh boy she`s going to kick my ass. Largest beaver damn seen from space lol

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 2

I love you damn it and no beaver can damn that. Oh boy she`s going to kick my ass. Largest beaver damn seen from space lol

:lol::wub:

:lol::wub:

Im a canuck beer and beaver, they serve

that here but it costs $250.00 loonies and half a canadian goose errrr ;) hugs and well you know lol

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 2

I saw this on facebook. I find it hard to believe that a beaver would bite someone in the femoral artery ,as that's an odd spot to reach ,if he was just taking its photograph . I think there's more to this story .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

death by beaver? what a way to go.. :w00t:

• Like 1

Any animal can be a potential threat and inflict harm and in some cases kill, & even our trusted pets should be handled with care. ps: I cant believe no-one has made fun of the title yet :whistle:

Yea, what a way to die.

Im a canuck beer and beaver, they serve

that here but it costs $250.00 loonies and half a canadian goose errrr ;) hugs and well you know lol

SilverThong, ever seen any real Wolverines up around where you live?

Edited by WoIverine

What ever you do, never make eye contact with a beaver.

• Like 2

I've always been careful not to let the dogs swim in areas inhabited by beavers. A dog doesn't stand a chance against a beaver in its element.

Let the jokes fly...

• Like 1

Those critters can move very quickly...

If I was in the wilds alone and was attacked by a beaver, I am afraid I would have to tell everyone it was a Mountain lion or a bear, I would never admit to it being a beaver.

The story just wouldn't hold the attention of others when reliving it in the pub or at a party, if you admit it was a beaver.

• Like 1