Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

School teaching 2nd amendment doesnt apply

Simbi Laveau

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/school-americans-dont-have-right-to-bear-arms.html

A Connecticut father checking his sons homework got a shock to find and assignment specifically stating that the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms clause ,only applies to the national guard .

The schools explanation was that it was an outdated lesson .

Well,if it was outdated ,even by a couple of centuries,it would say ,all Americans have the right to bear arms.

What if 2nd Amendment right to bear arms was used around the world. Every nation would have the right to to have a nuke.

The right to bare armes and use it for its intentetion has come and gone.

Every country has its own set of amendments. This is ours ,and that right is not yet been removed . It also very much has not lost its place ,as far as I can see.

It was there for the revolution ,which as far as I can see ,might just be coming ,again .

Everything they do to us ,makes us more agitated ,or haven't they noticed .

Some guy just killed 14 people at a school with a knife. I don't see anyone banning knives .

• Like 2

Every country has its own set of amendments. This is ours ,and that right is not yet been removed . It also very much has not lost its place ,as far as I can see.

It was there for the revolution ,which as far as I can see ,might just be coming ,again .

Everything they do to us ,makes us more agitated ,or haven't they noticed .

Some guy just killed 14 people at a school with a knife. I don't see anyone banning knives .

He stabbed 14 people, didn't kill them and here in Iowa we have laws banning knives that are over 5" or switchblades. Not that I am for gun control. Of course now that I think about it, the law does seem silly. I can have a rifle with a 30 round clip but not a long knife. A bladed weapon is considered armament (arms) last I checked.

• Like 1

Dont Tread on Me. I think is appropriate. That father tried to investigate what his child was taught and was lied too. If that was my child they would be being home schooled now.

• Like 3

Dont Tread on Me. I think is appropriate. That father tried to investigate what his child was taught and was lied too. If that was my child they would be being home schooled now.

What if you work? Home school is a major chore for any working household and no matter how good a go you make of it, the kids still don't get the socialization they need. I wouldn't let a bad teacher keep my kid out of a good school.

good school.

Thats not a good school by any stretch according to the report.

“I am appalled,” said Steven Boibeaux, of Bristol. “It sounds to me like they are trying to indoctrinate our kids.”

Yeah, no kidding...

More brainwashing by the Left, I see.

Excuse me, because my stomach is weak.

• Like 3

Check this out:

This speech was made by Eric Holder in 1995. Take in mind this guy was behind the "Fast and the Furious" program also. So think about that. At 3:00 he starts talking about "brainwashing" people of EVERY minute of EVERY DAY into thinking guns are bad. Seriously listen to this.... :no:

• Like 2

Since we have teachers saying the Second Amendment doesn't apply to citizens, I guess we should retort that unconstitutional laws are not laws - and thus unconstitutional laws do apply to us, the constituents.

• Like 1

FLORIDA SCHOOL DISTRICT RESPONDS TO CHILD’S ‘GIVE UP SOME OF MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS’ ASSIGNMENT: ‘A REVIEW AND INVESTIGATION WILL OCCUR’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/12/florida-school-responds-to-give-up-some-of-my-constitutional-rights-furor-a-review-and-investigation-will-occur/

“The Justice Teaching activity on constitutional rights that was conducted at Cedar Hills Elementary School is consistent with our efforts to broaden civics-based education and develop critical thinking skills among our students,” Dr. Nikolai P. Vitti, superintendent of Duval County Public Schools, said in a statement to TheBlaze. “The lesson builds awareness of First Amendment rights through a partnership with an association of local attorneys. Our possible concern rests with a follow-up activity that may have been conducted after the lesson. A review and investigation will occur to determine the facts of that assignment.”

Edited by -Mr_Fess-
  • Like 1

Silverthong is sooo wrong. There are still animals to hunt, families and property to defend, governments to grow tyrannical and free states to ensure. The only things that have come and gone since then are horse and buggies and a lack of indoor plumbing and that's not entirely true for everybody.

• Like 4

I wish FOX had provided a decent pic of the worksheet. I tried finding it through Instructional Fair and it didn't come up at all. It would be nice to really be able to look at and read the whole thing.

The right to bare armes and use it for its intentetion has come and gone.

Yea you say that now, till us Americans dont have any guns and the banks feel free to pull a Cyprus on the whole globe. They know damn well that they cant start taking everything even from other countries cause we'd just hold on to our guns tighter. Once America is disarmed, the global banking cartel is gonna put the boot on all our necks. World wide.

• Like 2

I fail to see the connection. And Cyprus has a very high privately owned firearm per capita ratio.

What if you work? Home school is a major chore for any working household and no matter how good a go you make of it, the kids still don't get the socialization they need. I wouldn't let a bad teacher keep my kid out of a good school.

Small price to pay. Home schooled kids on average are FAR better educated then any kid in public school. Besides what are these kids being socializised into? I know thats where I learned to smoke pot, do acid, fight. It where I was taught women were little more then sex objects, ect ect ect. In fact I cant think of a single good thing that came from high school socialization.

• Like 2

I fail to see the connection. And Cyprus has a very high privately owned firearm per capita ratio.

Its a small place though, and was simply a test to see if they would revolt. Trust, its better to make the connection now, then to denie its happening. They are already talking about doing it in places all over the globe. Its no coinicidence that is all happening at the same time they are pushing gun control legislation. I mean seriously you think 0bama gives a crap about 20 kids in Conn, when the man murders kids everyday in Afgan? The NWO just cant work with a armed America.

• Like 2

Small price to pay. Home schooled kids on average are FAR better educated then any kid in public school. Besides what are these kids being socializised into? I know thats where I learned to smoke pot, do acid, fight. It where I was taught women were little more then sex objects, ect ect ect. In fact I cant think of a single good thing that came from high school socialization.

VERY true. My husband and me both had to be pulled out of school by our parents when we were in high school. My parents reason was I was just bored in class all the time, and they wouldn't put in the advanced classes that I SHOULD have been taking. I was able to get my GED at 17. I know my husband was pulled out of school by his Mom and homeschooled because the school he was going to after they moved here from Houston was just c****.

I plan on homeschooling my son when he is old enough. He will never set foot in a public school. EVER.

• Like 2

Its a small place though, and was simply a test to see if they would revolt. Trust, its better to make the connection now, then to denie its happening. They are already talking about doing it in places all over the globe. Its no coinicidence that is all happening at the same time they are pushing gun control legislation. I mean seriously you think 0bama gives a crap about 20 kids in Conn, when the man murders kids everyday in Afgan? The NWO just cant work with a armed America.

They plan on doing what?

What a lot of people fail to see, is this gun grab is GLOBAL. This was started in 2010, actually: http://www.countrysurvival.com/united-nations-small-arms-treaty/

Also see: http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-un-gun-treaty-does-ban-guns/

• Like 1

I had to look up "home schooling" to understand what this thread is about. What a great idea, but with some caveats.

Vietnamese schools are in my opinion pretty bad. About the only thing they do a good job of is assuring universal literacy and now assuring everyone knows some English and some maths.

My trying to teach (and I did try) never went over very well; I'm too easily distracted by unimportant but (to me) interesting diversions. So I always hired school teachers to come in evenings and make extra money tutoring (teachers are so poorly paid they all make their main incomes that way).

I think computers are the key to home-schooling. The school can be assured the curriculum is what the law requires, the parents can do other things and just be around to keep discipline and answer questions, and the student can go at whatever pace he or she is able to go.

• Like 1

What a lot of people fail to see, is this gun grab is GLOBAL. This was started in 2010, actually: http://www.countrysu...ll-arms-treaty/

Also see: http://www.infowars....-does-ban-guns/

Oh, dear, guns again. Private ownership of guns in Vietnam is just unheard of, even by criminals, and I am quite sure everyone is a lot safer because of it.The idea that one protects one's liberties by having guns is, in the modern age, just simply ridiculous. Consider the weaponry the army has.

• Like 1

What a lot of people fail to see, is this gun grab is GLOBAL. This was started in 2010, actually: http://www.countrysu...ll-arms-treaty/

Also see: http://www.infowars....-does-ban-guns/

But you fail to see that the UN treaty regulates gun sales between countries, and not civilians? You should not rely on sites like infowars for actual news. They are way too manipulative.

• Like 1